Getting fucked

This, to me, is the ULTIMATE position for enjoying anal sex ...

(image removed, violates forum rules)

I guess every guy is different, but this position is perfect for me. The main reason is that the guys penetrating cock is able to rub back and forth across your prostate gland which makes for a tremendously enjoyable feeling. It's most likely the reason you orgasmed so quickly when he did that. The prostate stimulation tends to send most guys over the edge in a hurry. In addition to that, I enjoy being able to see the guys penis sinking into and out of my body, and then it also leaves your cock available for stroking by either you or the guy who's penetrating you. Either way, it's awesome! ;)


I prefer spooning or face down, since I have a gentle partner and I tend to be submissive. There's something about being surrounded by a strong man that knows what he wants and knows how to get it *s*
 
Why did it make you cum so fast? Simple answer... Because it felt better to you. I like this position because it's easiest to relax AND gives easy access to your cock for you or your partner. I'd say it was a lot easier for him to jerk you off than side by side.

As for other positions... Only one way to find out. Try them all! I'd also recommend communicating with your partner while doing so. Let him know your experimenting. Maybe don't touch your cock for a good while as you get a good feeling for how each position arouses you anally. I can (usually) only cum from penis stimulation if I'm on my back. BUT, I can cum from anal stimulation ALONE from my hands and knees or me on top facing away from him since any size cock can put a nice stroke on my prostate these ways.

Let me tell you... An anal orgasm is a much different orgasm than one from penis stimulation, and well worth the exploration for both partners. Many of us lucky enough to be able to achieve an anally stimulated orgasm will tell you this is a more complex, full-body experience. I usually cum with a less-than-average erection (if one at all), yet the arousal is MUCH more intense and the climax can last as long as your top can go. Even without an erection, my cock will just ooze a steady stream of cum that seems virtually endless


Talk to your partner. Let him fuck you in every position and at every speed and intensity combination you can come up with until you have exhausted every option. Repeat this a few times, remember what you like, and let him know. Also find out what he likes. Then you can both decide which "style" gives you the most pleasure TOGETHER. If more couples, gay or straight, did this there'd be so much more sexual satisfaction in this world! This seems to be common sense yet no one seems to address the issue. The only thing you have to lose is sleep and time spent with your clothes on. Worst case scenario... You find out you don't like something and move on! Good luck!!


Excellent advice there. TALK for goodness sake! Well, communicate...the first time my partner and I had sex I gave him long, slow oral pleasure but didn't allow him to cum...and smiled and handed him the vasiline jar he had on the table by his bed...communication is everything *weg*
 
Last edited:
Actually that was the mind blowing aspect of having a real live throbbing penis do it as opposed to a toy. The softness of a cockhead pressing against a swollen longing prostate gland is just amazing. Ofcourse finishing up with a nice hot load of creamy sperm and semen drenching your inside is pretty damned awesome too.

That is true...just not hammering away. I preferred him pulling out and glazing me with his cum shot
 
I hate to even say it, but with anal bigger is better. There's nothing like the feeling of a long, fat cock moving back and forth in your ass. I enjou sucking smaller or average cocks, but a big thrusting cock moving in and out, up to the hilt, stretching me with each entry--I mean, I can't get enough. Sure, it takes a little getting used to if you're a newbie, but the rewards can be just amazing. Once in a while I even cum while being fucked.
 
Fuck-&-Go...

I hate to even say it, but with anal bigger is better. There's nothing like the feeling of a long, fat cock moving back and forth in your ass. I enjou sucking smaller or average cocks, but a big thrusting cock moving in and out, up to the hilt, stretching me with each entry--I mean, I can't get enough. Sure, it takes a little getting used to if you're a newbie, but the rewards can be just amazing. Once in a while I even cum while being fucked.

My very well-hung friend texted me to say that he only had time for a brief visit, no conversation, so I had to be ready. So I was there when he arrived for me, naked, lubricated, bottom raised for him, he didn't even undress, just lowered his pants and fucked me straight away without a single word, like I was a cheap whore, he shot his load in my bum, then went back to his office. I felt deliciously sundered and delightfully used…
 
My very well-hung friend texted me to say that he only had time for a brief visit, no conversation, so I had to be ready. So I was there when he arrived for me, naked, lubricated, bottom raised for him, he didn't even undress, just lowered his pants and fucked me straight away without a single word, like I was a cheap whore, he shot his load in my bum, then went back to his office. I felt deliciously sundered and delightfully used…


As a guy with no interest in men, just cock... That sounds ideal to be either him, or you
 
It takes time. Patience. Practice. And a good, willing partner (or two). Anal sex takes a long time to learn to relax into; for me, I didn't achieve anal orgasms until I had done it many times. The first time it happened to me, a gay couple was taking turns fucking me while I was lying face-down with my legs together. They would switch out periodically, and after a good hour of them taking turns on me, it just... happened. By that point, I was very turned on by the extreme arousal of my partners, and I was relaxed to the point that I could easily accept their cocks with no pain at all. They were able to use my ass at their will, and the way they were fucking me was scrubbing against my prostate for a long time. Eventually, it just happened. It is a very full-body experience, from head-to-toe, and you will know it if you have one. It lasts much longer than the usual ejaculatory orgasm. In fact, it's a plateau that I can reach now. Once I achieve anal orgasm, as long as my partner keeps fucking, I can keep feeling it. It's like waves hitting a shore... it ebbs and flows, comes and goes... eventually, I will just about kick them off of me, because I can't take the pleasure anymore. I've laughed after having anal orgasms that last several minutes, because you don't know what else to do! It feels so good, there's no way to describe it or continue accepting the pleasure.

It's strange... and wonderful. Experiment. The gay couple I'm still seeing says I'm the only person who can achieve anal orgasm as easily, as long, and as strong as I do. Some guys never feel them. The only way to find out if you're wired to do it... is to try.

Beautiful post and so right about a prostrate orgasm! It is a full-body experience and its very special. And yes, anal does take a bit of time to get into but if you and your partner are experienced it will result in incredible pleasure!
 
I hate to even say it, but with anal bigger is better. There's nothing like the feeling of a long, fat cock moving back and forth in your ass. I enjou sucking smaller or average cocks, but a big thrusting cock moving in and out, up to the hilt, stretching me with each entry--I mean, I can't get enough. Sure, it takes a little getting used to if you're a newbie, but the rewards can be just amazing. Once in a while I even cum while being fucked.


My partner is thick, eight inches long and very experienced, so I almost always come when we fuck since he strokes me off as we fuck in a spoon position. Oh, when we get our rhythm together....
 
All this talk is making me want to get my dido out while I shower
 
Back
Top