Fleshlight Fun

I'm meeting up with FWB for fleshlight fun today---wonder how many times I'll cum?
 
ok I've had enough of my girlfriend not putting out I'm finally getting one of these.. suggestions on what model ect??

I have 4 different inserts. The mouth ribbed is my favorite.:eek: Adjust the cap for different suctions. Very realistic !:devil:
 
A flashlight is one toy we don't have in my house. I've seen them but haven't purchased one.....yet! Might consider it soon though. These vids make me want one
 
I've had one for a few years, and it was a very worthwhile investment. I enjoy it regularly. If you're considering buying one, go ahead and do it.
 
That was fun.

Gotta say, I'm usually not a quick cummer but the fleshlight got me off fast (and then I had another go!) It was unlike anything else, reminded me of having anal sex but with different pleasurable pressure all along my cock.
 
That was fun.

Gotta say, I'm usually not a quick cummer but the fleshlight got me off fast (and then I had another go!) It was unlike anything else, reminded me of having anal sex but with different pleasurable pressure all along my cock.

Using my stamina model it's a cross between anal, a tight pussy, or a woman sucking my cock as hard as she can. But more anal. Especially when I tighten the bottom cap as tight as a I can.
 
I had heard of these but never really seen one until this thread....very interesting
 
The other fun to be had is sitting back when you're done and watching your cum drip slowly back out... Messy, but fun :)

I wouldn't want to waste that cum since I love to use it for lube masturbating.

I would love to see a video of a fleshlight cream pie eating.

That would be hot!

I don't have a fleshlight but I do use a masturbation sleeve. It has nubs all along the inside to help stimulate me. A bit of lube and a few good exchanges here in Litland is enough to get me started. The sleeve has a closed end so when I stroke it the sleeve creates a vacuum and the sensation of the suction can get quite intense. I love it!

I have a silicone sleeve that's open on both ends, my fantasy is to find someone to share it with me at the same time, frotting in a sleeve add a hot load of semen. Makes my balls tingle just thinking about it, add a woman to watch and make it better.
 
You are officially my new BFF for those, OMG so freaking hot. Especially the second one, I thought the first one was hot because you could watch him contracting as he came, but the second internal one with the vocal just got me going!!!

omfg...both are so hot!!!
 
You are officially my new BFF for those, OMG so freaking hot. Especially the second one, I thought the first one was hot because you could watch him contracting as he came, but the second internal one with the vocal just got me going!!!

ah, there is nothing, nowhere as sexy as the moans and shrieks and crying and sobbing ...
 
MMMMmmmmm, you forgot begging!

I did forget begging.

There is nothing sexier than a beautiful woman begging to be fucked, or begging to be allowed to orally please a man.

Lol, even if it's just playing. Maybe even the more if it's just playing.

No, there is one thing that's more sexier. A woman begging to climax.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top