The NEW kik messenger thread !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for detailed roleplay..shoot me a message on kik that doesn't just say hi..kik ID nkywife...looking for older guys preferably

30/m Colombia looking for girls and cd sissy males willing to sexrp trough kik.

kik: Zslasher7

28 m Somewhere in Texas.

I'm a attached male in Texas, looking for just about any one who likes to chat. I can do roleplaying (Sexual and not) with any situation. I don't judge people based on looks so all are welcome, just please for the love of god, do not be a "1 liner" response person. Have some intelligence when chatting with me, and finally please don't "txt chat" Spell out YOU, YOUR ect. Lol, Lmao, ect are ok. but u, ur, ect is not.

If you want to know anymore about me or chat hit me up on my kik, SomethingAmazingHere

(For those wondering, yes my wife knows, no she doesn't mind, this will only be a text type of event, pictures may be exchange, I will not fall in love with you, I will not come visit you, no you may not visit me, yes my wife is bi and may want to join if the female is, Guy are ok to hit me up, no i'm not gay, nor would I call myself bi. Curious is an acceptable term to use. No one under the age of 18 no one over the age of 109 needs to message me)

Have a great day!
TexasDreams

P.S Long time reader just started messing with the forums ><

30 in oregon

Looking to chat or play on kik....id is 2bigtrouble

Open minded and age is no limit..hmu when ever

As my name implies, I love chatting about your sticky seed dripping from m wife's well fucked pussy... if you're interested in chatting about that my kik name is cuminmywife

Hey, back online after holidays, married guy in his 20s from Australia, willing to roleplay, chat, discuss my beautiful BBW wife or anything else. Same id as my profile.

27 m just looking for a friend or two. Open to chatting about anything. Ladies prefered. :)

Kik: JayJables

Bored here at work and wouldn't mind a nice lady to start a convo with about anything maybe get to know each other a bit and see what happens oldgar3 is my kik

Laying in bed looking for a female kik partner to help take care of some business. Kik is wealthofknowledge hmu

37/m here. Any women interested in chatting a bit on kik feel free to send me a message at justlookingarou (just like the name here). See if we can find some common ground.

Kik id is ukdrummer36. Ladies only please. Looking for a long term chat partner who likes rp and general mischief/naughtyness.

45/M Scottish, imaginative and enjoys the finer details.
Ladies, give me a shout, details below:

Kik id is ukdrummer36. Ladies only please. Looking for a long term chat partner who likes rp and general mischief/naughtyness.

Another day at the hospital yay any ladies want to keep me company? Kik id is oldgar3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back