Happy Birthday BlueEyedGent!!!!

TongueLust

Bruja-Hija De Yemaya
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEG!!
I want to wish you many blessings on this special day, thank you for being such a caring and wonderful friend.
You are such a beautiful soul, I treasure your friendship with all of my heart. Love you! :heart::kiss:

CrkmfQQW8AELSDz.jpg

Happy Birthday BlueEyedGent! Happy damn birthday to you! :rose:

dd7496ec09df95ca0c155f27c730cfc8.jpg

Hope you have the best birthday ever.

For one of the most genuine special men on the boards there are not enough words to thank you for being the friend that you have been to me for so many years now. You are a support that I never expected and you always have a way of knowing just when I need to remember the good things. You amaze me with your work ethic, your commitment to your Family and Friends and most of all the size of your heart :heart:. Anyone that has had the true opportunity to get to know you also knows just how incredible you are. YOU Sir always are and always will be a TRUE Gent! And so with that being said..... A combo of two of your biggest Faves :D:D:D

cq5dam.web.266.200.jpeg

Happy Birthday BEG

Happy Birthday sweetie, wishing you a wonderful day and that all your dreams and wishes will come true. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Happy birthday to one of my favorite people here, even though ... ahem ... you don't show up nearly as often as we'd all like lately. I hope you have a wonderful birthday today, and that you extend it into the weekend with your loving family. I made you a cake, but there's a bit of a problem. Sorry... it's the thought that counts, though, right? Happy birthday, sweetie. Big hugs.

cat-eats-cake-1.jpg

I hope you thought outside the box on this birthday, and instead of having a regular ol' birthday cake, you had a pineapple pizza instead!

Happy Birthday!

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!
I just read this thread ...
Thank you Lit Friends for making me smile ..
Without going into a very boring summary of my life as of late, let's just say that the words I have just read have just made my blue eyes a wee bit misty eyed ( and yes, men CAN shed a tear or two)

I have been MIA for quite awhile now, for professional and also personal matters...but , what a great feeling to be able to return to a place that genuinely warms my heart....

TL, thank you my friend...it doesn't surprise me that you would remember my birthday...but let me state, YOU are the one that is a beautiful soul....and even tho I haven't been around , it does not take away how special I think you are... your heart is pure, which is why I love you right back:heart:...and who wouldn't love someone who puuuuurrrfectly decorated my special thread with so many pussies! Meowwwwww!

Beachbaby, the cake still looks delish...even if a furball got to it first... thank you for always checking in to see if I am still alive....I feel very fortunate to be considered one of your favorite people on Lit....couldn't help but smile and blush when I read that...but I feel the same about you my dear ...even tho it might sound plagiaristic, I don't care!:heart:

FGG, it is an honor to be the recipient of such wonderful thoughts from you. I am always in your corner to give you support and will always remind you to never forget how important YOU are, and how important you are to me:heart: Oh and...you make ME feel very important by remembering my fave, mint chocolate chip ice cream AND cookies!

Giggles, Thank you for consistently enabling this gent to ponder when I read your " words of substance".:heart: You seem to instinctively know what to say without skipping a beat...and thank you for always throwing me a curveball of your witty humor, which many a time has me laughing, or shall I say ( in your honor) " giggling" up a storm. I do love the pic of the dog, but, um...where is the pussy?:cattail:

AbsintheFather, I am so proud to be a Buckeye and very fortunate to call you my friend! My sweet tooth thanks you for that pic...:D

Royce, thank you for the well wishes...You have always been so gracious to me, your thoughtful words never go unnoticed.:)

Pfflyerhot, what an amazing looking canine pic...even tho I love pussies, I can't stop staring at that face! :D Thank you for the birthday greeting, it means a lot.:rose:

Lovetopleasewomen, who says a gent can't have BOTH!.... Birthday cake AND pineapple pizza with Canadian bacon on it is a delish combo! Thank you for the birthday greeting :)

Rainshine, Starrynight, Leigh, Kat, Emmy, Mollie, Curvyangel, KentuckyLady, Sogrl90...a very big THANK YOU for your thoughtful salutations...

Thank you Lit Friends...this birthday thread was appreciated and needed more than ever...

With love,
BEG

Back