PM asshattery

I wanted to contribute having read the thread so I waited five minutes for a PM and guess what...

Title: hi
Body: What are u up to?

Maximum effort exerted. I imagine him typing that then collapsing to the floor gasping from the effort.

Did you respond with, ignoring you?

Original, eh?

You mean they aren’t the originals? LOL.

Sorry. I had too see if I could where a hat on my ass. I’ve ruined three already. I do have to wonder if they are so smooth in a bar. Or can even legally get into a bar.

I’ll take my smartass back to the corner.

You mean they aren’t the originals? LOL.

Sorry. I had too see if I could where a hat on my ass. I’ve ruined three already. I do have to wonder if they are so smooth in a bar. Or can even legally get into a bar.

I’ll take my smartass back to the corner.

I quite like the smartassedness, I know that's not a word, but well, I got nothing.

All that PM proved to me is that said asshat can read the text below a picture.

I quite like the smartassedness, I know that's not a word, but well, I got nothing.

All that PM proved to me is that said asshat can read the text below a picture.

At least he's moved up from picture books. That's proof of evolution, isn't it?

ok, i promised myself I wouldn't post again..but..Got a pm from a guy saying his wife was out..then he PM's sorry, but I think she's home.

24hrs later he PMs again..saying "Sorry about that. Where were we?

I finally respond "We weren't anywhere, I've already told you I'm not interested, but dude, it took you 24 hours? Are you serious? If I had been interested, do you think this would have worked?"

He pm's back, "Wait....Are you the one with the shaved pussy?"

*belly laugh*

I came very close to responding, No I'm the one with the hairy ball sack you just sucked...

Good grief...there really are some people who should simply be culled from the breeding population...:D

ok, i promised myself I wouldn't post again..but..Got a pm from a guy saying his wife was out..then he PM's sorry, but I think she's home.

I finally respond "We weren't anywhere, I've already told you I'm not interested, but dude, it took you 24 hours? Are you serious? If I had been interested, do you think this would have worked?"

*belly laugh*

I came very close to responding, No I'm the one with the hairy ball sack you just sucked...

Good grief...there really are some people who should simply be culled from the breeding population...:D

You should have responded with that!

How tacky. What an ass.

Stop telling them how not to do it, Ladies. If they learn any better, they might improve. And then, think how hard it will be to tell the asshats from the real people.

Stop telling them how not to do it, Ladies. If they learn any better, they might improve. And then, think how hard it will be to tell the asshats from the real people.

Oh I don't know, asshattedness always seems to shine through. :rolleyes:

I think it's time to retire Cockatars. Let's have a vote.

+1 for the retiring of any and all Cockatars.

Is that fair? It’s a man’s only true friend in life. Loyal to a fault, willing to fight and spit at a moment’s notice. Occasionally, a bit too quickly, but still. He tried. All the fun and trouble a man has in life is because of his pecker. His pecker and alcohol, that is. Men are forced to stare at breasts all day long. But do they complain? Nope. They even force themselves to gaze upon them at work when they’re supposed to be actually working. Isn’t it his right to give back to society? After all, every little bit counts.

Is that fair? It’s a man’s only true friend in life. Loyal to a fault, willing to fight and spit at a moment’s notice. Occasionally, a bit too quickly, but still. He tried. All the fun and trouble a man has in life is because of his pecker. His pecker and alcohol, that is. Men are forced to stare at breasts all day long. But do they complain? Nope. They even force themselves to gaze upon them at work when they’re supposed to be actually working. Isn’t it his right to give back to society? After all, every little bit counts.

If my avatar is offensive, I can remove it! Wouldn't want to force them on anyone or anything....;)

Ugh.. it's just revolting. I made the mistake of taking him off the ignore list when I was adding a few people to it, because he wasn't very active.... back he goes!

I've often wondered if other Litsters (male and female) get tired of seeing our AVs with boobs or arses or whatever, like we do with cock AVs.... I've always just assumed the answer would be no, however that's probably not an accurate assumption.

The way I see it is that my boobs are out there, regardless of whether I want them to be or not. That I just can't help.

I've often wondered if other Litsters (male and female) get tired of seeing our AVs with boobs or arses or whatever, like we do with cock AVs.... I've always just assumed the answer would be no, however that's probably not an accurate assumption.

I’d say it might depend on their sexual preference. I’m sure a few like to look at Mr. Willy all free range and happy like that. While others love every bit of a female. I never get tired of looking at what I think is beautiful. But I can only speak for myself.

This is getting to be entertaining and ironic considering everything I've seen and read on this forum...lol

This is getting to be entertaining and ironic considering everything I've seen and read on this forum...lol

Yes, your appearance has certainly enabled us to put a face - errr... I mean prepubescent taint, to some of the PMs shared here.

Ugh.. it's just revolting. I made the mistake of taking him off the ignore list when I was adding a few people to it, because he wasn't very active.... back he goes!

Like most things it isn't black & white. It is a qualitative question that needs an AV by AV qualitative answer.

Similiar to asking whether you'd prefer a really good meal over mediocre sex. It depends on whose doing the cooking and whose doing the fucking! ;)

Like most things it isn't black & white. It is a qualitative question that needs an AV by AV qualitative answer.

Similiar to asking whether you'd prefer a really good meal over mediocre sex. It depends on whose doing the cooking and whose doing the fucking! ;)

Well said.

May I amend my vote?? +1 for the removal of that particular avatar.

*belly laugh*

this was hilarious. i'm still giggling.
and if my avatar is offensive, please let me know. i really didn't think of it in the same category as cockatars. it's not nudity, just a little tease. i'd be much happier seeing male avatars with their member in some underwear rather than just fully out there. leave a little something to the imagination. do they walk into a bar and slap their cock right out on the table?

Back