"Amy. Closed."

Cobra_14

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 7, 2014
Posts
1,592
"Amy"

Matt Jackson had been widowed for the last 10 years after his wife died of cancer, leaving him and her daughter age 8 at the time. Over the years the two became very attached to each other, and though it took him a few year before he went on a date with a co-worker, he always felt a little guilty leaving his daughter Amy with her girlfriend Levi parents living two houses over from his.

Amy took over the house duties just how her mother thought her to do, and she would have things ready for them to make dinner or maybe go out in case he was late. In the evening he would clean up and she would to her homework, and then she cuddle to him while watching TV.

Thing began to change as she got older. He body was developing in an alarming rate and though he tried not to notice, it would make him feel every uncomfortable especially after she got ready for bed. Her baby doll PJ’s didn’t really hide much, and some time he had the feeling she was coming on to him.

By the time she was 18 she didn’t look like a little girl anymore, and at 5’8 with very long legs blond and an ample bust like her mother’s she looked more like a grown woman. Still, though she was now 18 the nightly ritual remained the same, and made it very hard for him, (In more ways than one) as he couldn’t hide his boner with her head on his lap, but good thing she had fallen asleep and he hoped she didn’t feel a thing.
 
Amy was only pretending to sleep just so she could feel her father's cock under her head. It was growing right under her ear and she loved it. Not it under her ear, but that she could make her father hard. She deliberately wore barely there PJs and used any excuse she could to touch him. She was glad he noticed her, for she'd been craving him for weeks now.

She hadn't counted on how jealous she would get whenever he went out on a date. She pretended to stir awake as she rubbed her head against his lap and stretched. She sat up and accidentally on purpose rubbed a hand against his crotch.

"Have I been asleep long, Daddy? Promise me you will never go on another date again. No woman is good enough for you, Daddy." She yawned and stretched again, making sure he got a good close up look at her nipples.
 
When he felt her stir then stretched her head pressed down and he was sure she would feel his bulge, but then she sat up and her hand was right on his crotch. He froze and held his breath sure that this time she felt his hard on, but she just asked. “Have I been asleep long, Daddy? Promise me you will never go on another date again. No woman is good enough for you, Daddy."

Matt was taken at back by her remark about his dating, and didn't know what brought that on. "Sorry baby but men have needs and I'm sure you know that, and I'm no different than any other man. I also don't date that often as you've noticed."

She yawned and stretched again and in doing so, she gave him a good view of her nipples with her top being very lose. He was sure her nipples looked big and hard almost as if she was aroused, and now he wondered if she was really asleep all that time.

“No baby you didn’t really sleep that long, and the show didn’t start yet if you still want to watch it. Of course you know it’s for 18+ viewers, if you don’t mind watching it with your daddy, you’re old enough now to watch any movie you like.”
 
"Daddy, the next lady you go out with will get a poisonous snake in her bed. I'm old enough now to take care of your needs. ALL your needs." Even though she was really too big for it, she got on his lap, squirmed, and rested against him happily.

"Is there sex in it, Daddy? I've watched sex videos before and I loved them. Why wouldn't I want to watch a video with my favorite Daddy?" She kissed his cheek, pressing her breasts against his arm, and relaxed.
 
"Daddy, the next lady you go out with will get a poisonous snake in her bed. I'm old enough now to take care of your needs. ALL your needs."

Matt smiled seen how possessive of him Amy was getting, and when she go on his lap this time he knew why. He tried to ignore the fact that she was coming on to him, but if he was honest to himself he would take her up on it because he wanted her.

“Is there sex in it, Daddy? I’ve watched videos before and I loved them. Why wouldn’t I want to watch my favorite Daddy?” she said kissing his cheek and pressing her breasts against him. Matt cock was now very hard and she had to feel like it like he could feel it pressing between thighs.

“Amy have you even been with a boy, I mean have you ever had sex?”
 
Amy could feel him growing and it excited her. She loved that she could arouse him like he did her.

"No Daddy, I haven't. I got very close once, but I knew you'd be better than his flimsy attempts. His groping wasn't arousing at all and I finally said no. Had to punch him before he stopped, but he finally did stop." Amy was wet and getting wetter as he grew between her thighs. She instinctively stroked him softly. "I wanted my first and only experience to be with you, Daddy. I saw how you watched me and I wanted you too, but I knew we had to wait."

She wondered if he would make her wait another night to give into what they both needed. She sure hoped not and rubbed her perky breasts.
 
Matt could see the excitement on her face, and he wandered if she was aroused as he was while waiting for her answer.

"No Daddy, I haven't. I got very close once, but I knew you'd be better than his flimsy attempts. His groping wasn't arousing at all and I finally said no. Had to punch him before he stopped, but he finally did stop." She told him making him get even harder.

“I’m really glad you didn’t go through with it baby and waited for me.” He said feeling her hand stroking his cock than saying. "I wanted my first and only experience to be with you, Daddy. I saw how you watched me and I wanted you too, but I knew we had to wait."

Matt couldn’t take it anymore and put his hand between her thighs only to discover that she was wet. Here they were now both aroused and she was stroking him, and he slips his hand inside her panties to rub her clit. He could feel how hot and wet she was. He thought it was about time he would give in to her and take what they both wanted.

“Baby lets both go into my bedroom,” he said when he saw her kneading her breasts while stroking him.”
 
"You sure you don't want to watch this now, Daddy?" He nodded and she thought for a moment, then nodded.

Amy beamed at him and slowly got off his lap. She loved how he felt against her skin, and couldn't wait to fuck him. She tore off her PJs as she hurried over to his bedroom and jumped on his bed.

"Come on, Daddy, get naked for me please." She wiggled eagerly.
 
"You sure you don't want to watch this now, Daddy?"

The last thing he wanted to do now watch that movie, at least not then when he had his still virgin daughter eager to have him fuck her.

No baby I don’t. I rather be upstairs in the bedroom with my gorgeous daughter naked and sucking my hard cock, and I eating her sweet pussy.” He replied back as she beamed at him and got off his lap, and before he knew it she was striping off her PJs and took off for the bedroom.

He stood up looking at her hoping he could keep up with her. She was way too eager wondering how long she’s been planning this.

"Come on, Daddy, get naked for me please." She wiggled her gorgeous eagerly.
“Coming baby I’m right behind you.”
 
Back
Top