"What Needs To Be Done" (closed)

Thomas backed up as she rolled off the sofa, his backside coming into contact with the coffee table. To save his aching knees as Alice knelt before him again, he slid onto the table, hoping that the cheap wood would hold his weight. "Well, we wouldn't want you on the streets, would we? That's no way to live."

He was acutely aware of her kneeling between his thighs, making promises. "But you do need to find the money. Can you do that? I mean, I can put off the owners for a month or so, but it won't be easy," he reiterated. He studied her pretty face, half open blouse and bare legs. She was very attractive, very sexy. And her kid was at the sitter's apartment....

He scratched his chin. "I could get in a lot of trouble for covering for you," he mused.
 
"I could get in a lot of trouble for covering for you," he mused.
Alice smiled, cocking her head playfully to the side as she released her grips on his hands and laid them gently upon his thighs, the ends of her fingers at about the midway point to his groin. She said suggestively, softly, "But Thomas ... imagine how much fun getting into that trouble would be."

As Alice waited for him to commit to the offer she was making, she began to ever so slowly slide her finger tips toward his groin. If he did nothing to stop her, they wouldn't cease their advance until they were at his belt, this time very slowly and very carefully undoing his pants ... her gaze steadily on his own eyes, watching his expressions.
 
Thomas watched her kneeling there. She was a very attractive young lady. She couldn't be more than about 20, and obviously proud of her body...well, that and desperate enough to try and manipulate him with it. But it was a nice body. And what she was offering.... Truth be told, he could get in a lot of trouble covering for her lack of rent, and if he got something nice out of it...well, he really wouldn't be any the worse off if he got caught. And if he didn't get caught, that was something else indeed.

And really, her actions and behavior had given Thomas quite the hardon. And he had to admit, that if she was going to put out to stay in her apartment, better him than some guy on the street, right? And she did seem rather eager.

Thomas shifted back a bit, letting her hands go, and seeing where they would end up.
 
Alice was relieved when Thomas didn't try to stop her advance as he had the first two times. She was also amazed and shocked with herself, realizing that without a doubt this was, in fact, going to happen. She only now realized that all along, she'd figured something would get in the way, preventing her from prostituting herself for rent money.

But nothing had gotten in the way, and now her fingers were at Thomas's belt, slowly loosing it, then the snap behind it, then the zipper below it. She wasn't hurrying, but it didn't take long. And suddenly, there was Thomas's cock, hidden by only the thin cotton fabric of his plaid patterned boxer shorts.

Alice hesitated a moment, her gaze set on the bulge. You're really going through with this...? she thought. She looked up into Thomas's face, into those beautiful eyes, and consoled herself with the fact that he was a good looking man and -- if she'd been looking for a new man -- she would have gone out on a date with him given the chance, and maybe even slept with him.

She looked back to Thomas's groin, reached in through the open fly of his boxers, and grasped his cock...
 
Thomas sat and watched this young woman, one of his tenants working at this trousers. He stared at her blouse, which gapped a bit as she unzipped him. When she looked up at him, having worked the trousers open, Thomas shifted his gaze to her blue eyes. There was such a look of...gratitude...desperation...lust...all bound up together in one expression.

Those considerations were wiped away when she returned her attention to his groin, sliding her hand into his boxers and pulling out his erect cock. They both looked at her long slim fingers wrapped around his thick penis. The swollen purple head contrasted dramatically with her pale hand. Thomas groaned as she handled his manhood. "Mmmm, that feels nice. So, how exactly where you going to make it worth my while?"
 
"Mmmm, that feels nice. So, how exactly where you going to make it worth my while?"

Alice looked up into Thomas's eyes and smirked knowingly. "I thought maybe I could wash your car ... or ... maybe walk you dog a couple of times a week."

Her lips spread in a wide, toothy smile, then faded as she moved closer to his groin. She shifted her hand, twisting it about his shaft and slipping it upwards until only the bulbous head was in her delicate fingers. She pulled his cock back toward his belly until the tension at its base told her that any farther might be uncomfortable for him.

Then, with her gaze firmly upon Thomas's face, looking for his reaction, she leaned in, extended her tongue -- still reddened by the wine she'd been drinking at the kitchen table -- pressed much of its warm, wet surface to the underside of his cock's base and ... slowly ... traced it ... up ... the entire ... length ... of his shaft ... until she released its swollen head ... and took it ... four inches ... into her immediately up and down bobbing head...
 
"Mmmm, I don't have a dog," Thomas smiled down at Alice, watching as she manipulated his erection. "But my car could use a good washing." He appreciated the feelings as she examined his cock, moving it this way and that, shifting it toward his stomach.

Just as he was about to ask her what she was doing, she leaned in and applied her tongue to his penis. Thomas groaned again, still watching her, smiling. "Nice." The sensation as she licked up his organ was very pleasant, causing a drop of precum to ooze from the tip, and drip down to her hand. He was just about to ask her another question when she released his cock and let it spring forward again, right into her mouth! Thomas grunted loudly, surprised and pleased as she took half of him in that warm wet opening without a pause. "Fuck!"

As Alice immediately began bobbing on his fleshy rod, he reached out to her, one hand pushing back her long hair and cupping her moving head. His other hand he tried to work between them to pull open her blouse. If she was going to give him head, he wanted to see and feel those sexy tits of hers. He was tempted to guide her head down on his penis, but she was doing such a nice and enthusiastic job he settled for just cupping her head.
 
Thomas's attempts to strip Alice's topside was interfering with her attempts to drive him mad and, hopefully, delay -- or even negate -- her need to pay the rent in a timely manner. She sat up, away from his groin and shed the blouse, tossing it aside, before immediately returning to bobbing up and down upon his cock.

Alice had always been good at this, and Thomas's reactions to what she was doing only verified her opinion of her ability. She took a little more of him into her mouth, wanting to deep throat him. But the angle at which she was coming at him -- from on her knees before his groin -- wasn't letting her.

As she began to fondle his sensitive gonads with her spare hand, peeking up to the Thomas's face, she was happily certain that it wasn't going to be necessary to take his full length into the back of her throat. This was going to be just enough.

She let his cock pop out of her mouth for just a moment as she demanded, "Cum in my mouth."

And then, just like that, she swallowed his shaft once again, her speed and dedication to his pleasuring accelerating...
 
Thomas groaned as she fellated him, taking his hard rod in her mouth, faster. She sucked on half of it, sending chills up his spine. When she finally took the hint and removed the blouse herself, he was again rewarded with the sight of her young, natural tits in all their pale, pink-tipped glory. That caused his cock to pulse and grow even harder. As she groped his nuts, Thomas tightened his grip on the back of her head. She bobbed on him, drooling enough to lube things nicely.

He could tell the angle was off for her, him sitting to low, or her mouth too far above his cock, for comfortable cock-sucking, but before he could suggest a change in position, she pulled off and ordered him to ejaculate in her mouth. Starting to respond, he just groaned as she took half of him back in her mouth, bobbing and licking. After a moment more, he looked down at her. "I don't really think that's a fair trade, do you? A month's rent for a 10 minute blowjob? So unless you're going to keep me up afterward and add something else, I think we need to rethink things right now, don't you?" He didn't stop her, per se, but he did lighten his grip on the back of Alice's head.
 
Alice pulled her head back, abandoning the blowjob as she lowered her haunches to her ankles. She stared up at Thomas, her face filled with a combination of emotions: surprise, anger, disappointment ... hurt. She'd been doing what she thought was one hell of a fucking blow job on Thomas, and even before she'd finished him off, he was already asking for more...?

The expression on his face -- what with her just stopping -- was interesting, too, but Alice wasn't really contemplating that. She was wondering, What the fuck do I have to do to -- or FOR -- this man to get a little relief?

She stood up before Thomas, looking down upon him and his saliva wetted cock for a moment. She walked away, to the lamp table in which she stored her vibrator and dildo and retrieved a condom and a bottle of lubricant. She returned to him, dropping the items in his hands. Then, she turned her back to him, crawled onto the couch on her knees, grasped the window sill for support, and arched her back, giving him a very good view of her ass and glistening pussy.

She looked into the reflection of the window and said with a very suggestive tone, "Pick a hole, Thomas. Any hole..."
 
Thomas grunted a bit as Alice abandoned the blowjob...a string of saliva connecting them temporarily. Her mouth had felt so good, and the look on her face...frustration? Anger, maybe? He didn't know why, she'd named the terms of the 'compensation', he was just exploring the limits. He watched as she got up, removing items from the table, and dropping them in his hands. Lube and a condom. Then she pulled down her panties, rendering herself nude before getting onto the sofa doggie style.

Thomas could see her rounded ass and puffy pink slit. And those luscious tits hanging down, waiting to be sent swinging. When she offered any opening to him...his cock surged. Tearing open the condom, he carefully rolled it down his throbbing hardon. He stood, moving to the sofa. For good measure, he squirted some of the lube onto the rubber, spreading it around.

Thomas half-knelt on the sofa, eyeing Alice's backside and pussy. Her round ass tempted him, but that as a bit much for a situation like this, he thought. There's taking advantage, and taking advantage. "You have a beautiful body, Mrs. Jones...Alice." He reached out to caress her hip, moving closer. He guided his latex-wrapped erection to her pink slit, and slowly pushed into her, groaning as he felt her tightness around his thickness. "Fuck..."
 
Even though she would have taken Thomas in her ass, Alice was actually relieved that he'd chosen the more conservative route. She'd never liked anal, mostly because no man had ever made her cum from it. Some had actually hurt her and, therefore, had never put their dick in her back door again.

She felt Thomas's cock press against her already wet folds and steeled herself against the intrusion. She hadn't fucked -- or even used her dildo -- since the day Bret left, so her pussy was relatively tight and didn't immediately allow in Thomas's cockhead.

And then...
MidnightWalk said:
"Fuck..."

Alice tensed as he broke through her barrier, her hands grasping the window sill so tightly that her knuckles were turning white. She pressed her lower body back against Thomas as he pushed his cock forward, and after drawing a deep breath and releasing it with a long groan of pleasured pain, she opened fully to him. His entire shaft slipped deep inside her...
 
Thomas took Alice's groan as a good sign. It took a bit of effort to get inside her, but once the head penetrated he was able to push his thick rod all the way to the root. He looked down at her bare back, the skin smooth and pale as she knelt before him. With his own groan, Thomas pulled back, thrusting inside her again. He absolutely loved fucking a woman doggie style and this young woman was so tight and hot...she felt amazing. "Damn, Alice, you're very tight."

Grasping her hips, he thrust in and out of her tight pussy, fucking his tenant slowly, but deeply. Watching his latex wrapped dick moving in and out of her, he smiled. Not how he'd planned the evening, but it wasn't bad at all. Honestly, there were worse ways to run a business. Thomas pumped his fat cock in again and again, groaning. "Mmmm, Alice...is this ok? Is it good for you, too? Is there anything I can do for you to make it better?"

Thomas drove his hips forward again and again, seeing her round ass and the tiny puckered hole between her buttocks as he reamed out her tight pussy. The rubber was cutting down the sensations somewhat, so he knew it would take him longer to climax, but he didn't mind. What did get through felt very nice, and the view certainly didn't hurt.
 
MidnightWalk said:
"Damn, Alice, you're very tight."

He was ramming her solidly, and while Alice knew that this was about making him feel good so that he would -- in appreciation -- help her with her rent situation, she was beginning to realize that she was very much enjoying this, too. Thomas's cock seemed to be a perfect size, not too big, not too small, and he knew how to use it, too.

Complimenting Thomas's thrusts, Alice used her hands on the window sill to ram her back side into him. She was moaning, then groaning at the powerful pounding her pussy was taking. She was quickly beginning to wonder whether she might even cum from their encounter.

"Mmmm, Alice...is this ok? Is it good for you, too? Is there anything I can do for you to make it better?"

"You're doing it, baby," she moaned to him, watching Thomas's reflection in the glass, wondering whether he was close. It wasn't that she wanted it to end quickly: she just knew that she herself was close, and she needed to make him cum -- it was the quest at hand. She repeated between her moans, "You're doing it ... oh, god, baby ... you're doing it."

When Thomas's thrust suddenly found Alice's G-spot, she cried out several times before shifting her hips to end the very different, very pleasant, but -- at this moment -- very unwanted sensation. Cum! Cum! she began screaming at Thomas in her mind. Cum first, oh fuck ... cum!

She couldn't have herself exploding in ecstasy before Thomas did. This was supposed to be about him ... about his pleasure ... about his handling her rent...

And suddenly, as she did her best to hold back her own pleasure, Alice -- for the first time -- truly indeed feel like a whore.
 
"Mmmm, good." Thomas could feel her shifting under him, no doubt to feel his cock where it was best inside her. He thrust faster and deep, as she shook and bucked, he gave her his thick cock. She felt so hot and tight around him, and he wished he was bareback in her, to feel her slick wetness. That was always a better feeling, but this was probably best. He just hated to cum in a stupid condom. That always felt like a waste of sperm. Even shooting on a bare butt was better than that. But he still had time. Thomas smiled down at Alice's round ass.

Her responses seemed positive, though he imagined she might well be faking it to hurry him along. Still, on the off chance she really was enjoying it, he continued to thrust in the same way, to stimulate her in the same way. Something he wanted for himself, though.... He leaned forward, bracing himself with one hand on the arm of the sofa. He slid his other arm under her, his hand groping for her swinging tit, grasping the fleshy mound and squeezing it, kneading the softness in his hand. Thomas groaned as he grasped her heavy mammary and thrust harder into her tight pussy. He was feeling better by the moment about covering for her. And maybe, just maybe....

"You feel so good, Alice," he grunted, bent over her, not far from her ear. "Such a fabulous body."
 
"You feel so good ... so good..." Alice was moaning with sincerity. Thomas was a great fuck. There was no doubt about it. And if the situation had been different, she would have let herself go and orgasm again and again and again, as she knew she could with men for whom she had deep feelings.

But Alice had steeled herself against cumming. She couldn't. At least, not now. She shifted her angle to Thomas's cock again, protecting her G-spot from the wonderful cock slamming into her. It took a dozen or more thrusts into her for Alice to be certain she could hold her own ecstasy off.

"Cum for me, baby," she moaned, watching Thomas's reflection in the window. "Cum for me, Tommy baby ... give it to me."
 
"I will," Thomas grunted, thrusting hard. "Such a great little pussy." He pistoned his hips forward, driving his latex covered erection into her again and again. At the same time, he fondled her full tit, kneading it and pinching the hard nipple. "Fuck that's nice."

He could see their reflections in the window, and wondered who could see them from the neighboring building. The downside (or upside) to not having curtains. It was a nice mirror effect, but they were putting on a show for someone. Thomas humped into her, feeling her tightness and her heat, balls swinging against her pussy as the thrust and fondled her. He raised his hips more, angling his cock downward, driving into her again and again. Thomas wanted her to feel it, to enjoy it. No reason sex shouldn't be enjoyable for both.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top