Men, what is the weirdest thing you have stuck your cock into?

EWWW, EWWW, EWWW!!! now you're just trying to freak me out!!!! STOP!!!! LOL!!

guess I need to watch out for those safety seals and make sure they haven't been tampered with! hehe

now I was just being silly about it, as far as the switching it out... LOL. Im sure you have used weird objects
 
I'm surprised no one has fessed up to the vacuum cleaner!

Yeah, I'll admit it. I've tried it.
 
There was this one girl I dated.

Seriously, I would say the weirdest was when I was younger I would take the tube from a roll of toilet paper, lube it up, stick it between the couch cushions, and fuck away. Found out the painful way some are not as big as others.
 
now I was just being silly about it, as far as the switching it out... LOL. Im sure you have used weird objects



I have definitely used lots of weird objects before, but this thread is about men sticking their cocks into things. nobody wants to hear what I stick into myself!
 
Other than a hand, a mouth, a pussy and an ass the only other thing that I can remember sticking my cock into was a male sex toy from Passion Parties called a Gigi. It's a male masturbating sex toy that is silicone/rubber type material that is close to the feeling of a pussy. I've used it a few times to masturbate with in the past. That's the only thing that I can remember sticking my cock into outside of normal sexual activities. I don't know if you consider this men's sex toy "weird". I guess you can be the judge of that.
 
I won't tell you at what age I started or if I have stopped yet. ;)

I have fucked a foot long piece of PVC pipe shoved between a mattress and box spring to keep it in place, with a latex rubber glove stretched over the open end. I cut the tip from the thumb of the glove, lubed it up and fucked it good.

I once stuck my cock between two vertical runners on the back of a shaker style wooden chair and and stood there fucking it until I came on the seat.

I once slit a hole in an old mattress, lubed it up, stripped down and fucked it in a buddy's garage while he and his sister watched.

I have fucked a can cozie, a roll of paper towels, a melon, panties and a shop-vac. Is this more of what you are looking for?

There are probably more things I will remember later.:)

UBW.

As for what a man sticks in his ass......................well that is a whole other thread ;)

Now I really want to know what a can cozie is...

And I really, really would have liked to have seen the session with the shop vac! :eek:
 
Now I really want to know what a can cozie is...

And I really, really would have liked to have seen the session with the shop vac! :eek:

il_570xN.378397581_pbsh.jpg



I think I'd pass on the shop vac visual. :D

On topic, never stuck mine in anything other than a human female, thank you. :)
 
The only thing I've ever stuck my penis into that would be considered weird would have to be a vacuum cleaner end as a young teen.
I heard it would make it longer and can tell you it doesn't. :)

LOL ... I tried this when I was a youngster but it wouldn't fit ...
 
Ankle Brace...

You know the ones that have a hard outside, and a soft slippery inside that forms to the shape of your ankle, and are held on with velcro straps? It turns out that if you strap the two sides together as tightly as possible it creates a really tight slit that, with the help of a lube, grabs your cock tightly and forms around it as you enter making a perfect fit every time. And, if you stick it between your mattress and box spring it stays there really well and at a good height. Not bad... :D
 
.....just to be clear, the watermelon was of legal age...
 
Last edited:
newbie here

As a teen I had the bright idea of using a toilet roll. I figured it something to put my new toy (the hardon) into. BAD idea! Turns out there isn't as much room in those things as I thought. It was so tight it hurt like hell, but being so young and full of raging hormones, I couldn't get it down for several minutes, despite the agony. :( I often wonder if I did any damage, cos it never really grew any more after that. Stupid.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A light socket

....I think it's given my penis super powers :)
 
Wow, nine responses and only Skate and Funk gives one. His mashed potatoes kind of compares with that Imus skit with Wilfred Brimley making the stuffing for the turkey, getting it all stuffed and then fucking it. Wilfred goes on to say how the guests loved the creaminess of the stuffing.

I have not had my cock in anything in years. Outside of my hand and my wife's one handjob. At our last house, we had a sectional that fit together just nice. Where one section came together, it made a hole that was just perfect. Added benefit was that you could put the laptop on the couch in front of you and watch a porn. Throw a condom on so as not to splurge in the couch and it was like doing doggy style. How I miss that couch. LOL.

So it has been over four and a half years of doing it by hand. The two new couches that my wife bought for this house are either too low or too loose. Nothing else around that I could think of trying it with.

Read this post thinking maybe I could get some ideas, but I guess no one is willing to share. LOL

What an absolutely sad and pitiful life you lead. Married to a woman who won't serve you? What are you?
 
Way back when I was 18 and working at McDonalds, I got fired for sticking my cock in the pickle slicer.

They fired her, too!

Ba da bing!!!
 
Water wiggles

These are squishy tube like sleeve toys filled with water I believe. Warm them and lube them up.
 
Back
Top