The Fugitives (Closed for rvplymates)

Melinda was still looking into Greg's eyes as he put his hand on her head and intertwined her long hair around his fingers. She knew he was going to cum in her mouth and she was not frightened as he groaned out, "Ohhhhh fuckkkkk baby." She swallowed and swallowed and swallowed again as his cum filled her mouth over and over. When his cock began to grow small she turned her attention to Greg's huge cock.

She did the same for him, she sucked and licked until she felt his cock throb and than she got ready to receive his cum. She heard his sounds of pleasure and got set for his seed. When he came she swallowed and swallowed and swallowed again and felt it shrink in her mouth. Finally she faced Tony as his hips began to push upward she pushed downward getting in perfect sinc with him. She allowed herself to lay back and enjoy his thrusts. Her own moans got louder and louder as his thrusts got harder and harder. She felt her body tense and knew she would cum with him.
 
Marcus moaned as Melinda took his cock deep into her mouth. Her hand squeezed his shaft tightly, stroking him while she sucked harder. It was his turn to put his hands in their hair, gripping the strands of hair and she slowly fucked her mouth. "Ohhhh baby, that's it," he groaned feeling his cock start to throb in her mouth. And then there was no holding back. Closing his eyes tightly he felt the first explosion of his seed from his cock. She was swallowing every bit of his seed as he continued to flood her mouth with his seed.

When Marcus had emptied his load into Melinda's mouth, Tony saw her attention turn to him. She had a sensual look in her eyes as she pushed downward getting in perfect rhythm with him.

Tony began to thrust harder and more forcibly into her. The three men listened to her growing moans of pleasure, watching her hips rocking against Tony. Her moans were getting louder and louder as Tony's thrusts became more fierce.

Marcus began kneading her breasts as Greg caught all the action on the video camera. Tony's breathing became more labored and his hips started moving faster. "Aghhhh. ... ohhhhh fuckkkkk baby ... I'm going to cum," he yelled.

Breathing hard, he called out to her, "Cum with me baby .... ohhhhh fuckkkkk your pussy feels so good."
 
Melinda moaned each time Tony thrust into her. His thrusts were getting harder as he forced himself deep inside of her. Her moans were getting louder and louder as she met each one of Tony's thrusts. Suddenly she felt Marcus' hands on her breasts and her need became greater as her moans came faster in unison with Tony's faster and deep thrusts. She could hear Tony's labored breathing as hers got louder. She heard him yell out, "Aghhhh. ... ohhhhh fuckkkkk baby ... I'm going to cum." She was very close to her own climax and when he yelled out, "Cum with me baby .... ohhhhh fuckkkkk your pussy feels so good." Her own body responded and came hard and fast with him. She was breathing heavy on the floor as his seed filled her. She could feel his huge cock begin to shrink as she let her body relax.
 
Greg aimed the camera onto Melinda's face capturing her sensual gaze as if she were somewhere else. Zooming in closer, Greg focused on her half-closed eyes as more moans poured from her lips. Moving the camera lower, he steadied the camera on her nipples that Marcus was tweaking. He zoomed out so he could see her undulating body in the lens. Greg could sense that Tony was giving her quite a fucking and she would soon be overcome with her orgasmic release.

Satisfied that he got a good shot of Marcus' hands massaging and tweaking her nipples, he scanned the camera lower over her tight abdomen. The muscles of her stomach, were moving in unison with her heavy breathing. The taut muscles tightened and then relaxed only to tighten again with the next heavy breath.

And then Tony called for her to cum with him and Greg zoomed in on Tony's cock sliding fast in and out of her silky sheath that tried to hold him in. Then as Tony's body froze .... his breathing stopped .... Melinda's body mimicked his. Her saw her hips rise up off the floor and her body arched high as she groaned. Greg was getting all this on the video as her body bounced wildly .... Tony continuing to assault her slippery wet pussy while Marcus held her breasts in his hands .... his limp cock dangling above her face.

When Tony's seed filled her pussy, he pulled out and a drizzle of his cum dripped out of her slit. Greg panned out, trying to capture the three of them as they started to come down.

He looked down at Melinda and smiled. "How did you like that Melinda. It wasn't that bad was it?"
 
Melinda was just about to close her eyes. Her body felt so satisfied that she just wanted t sleep. She saw Greg smiling at her and smiled back as he asked, "How did you like that Melinda. It wasn't that bad was it?" She smiled wider at him as she told him, "It was wonderful, really different than what I thought sex was all about. I'm just a bit worried now about the fact that I might get pregnant."
 
The men were attentive to Melinda, wanting to know how she would answer Greg. Her smile seemed genuine and she seemed to be more content now that she had a couple of intense orgasms.

"It was wonderful, really different than what I thought sex was all about. I'm just a bit worried now about the fact that I might get pregnant."

Greg laughed and looked at the other men and then back at Melinda. "I don't think that is going to happen. We are all sterile courtesy of our stay in prison." The men looked at her to see her response.
 
Melinda was shocked when Greg laughed and looked at the other men and than back at her. When he spoke to her she was frowning she did not think that getting pregnant was a laughing matter. When he looked at the other men and than at her she was about to explode before he told her, "I don't think that is going to happen. We are all sterile courtesy of our stay in prison." A shocked look came over Melinda's face at that news. She looked from one man to the other and said, "I think that is terrible, how could they do that to you. That is inhuman. After all after your served your time, you might marry and want to have children." She felt the anger build in her as she said, "How dare they do that to you all."
 
The three men looked at the look of shock on Melinda's face. They each watched her eyes survey theirs trying to determine if they were telling her the truth. Then she looked at Greg and said, "I think that is terrible, how could they do that to you. That is inhuman. After all after your served your time, you might marry and want to have children. How dare they do that to you all."

Greg looked down at her naked body and smiled. "Melinda that it just the way it is in prison. We had a warden who felt it was his responsibility to protect the women of the world from big bad prisoners. Even though we weren't in prison for rape or any other sexual crime, the warden didn't make the distinction." He stopped for a moment and then looked at the other two men and then back to Melinda. "The warden thinks he is doing a great service and right now there is no one to stop him. The last man who spoke up during his parole hearing, was put into solitary confinement for a month."

Tony smiled down at Melinda. "Maybe if you were to go tell him, he would listen to you," he joked and laughed. "It's only a joke babe .... don't take it seriously," he added.

Marcus looked at Greg and Tony. "Well there is nothing we can do about it. It's a done deal. I'm going to get something to eat. I'm famished. Melinda are you hungry for food or anything else?" he chuckled.
 
Melinda was still stunned as Greg looked at her and smiled. She listened as he told her the warden had made the decision to sterilize the prisoners weather they were in jail for sexual crimes or not. It was hard to believe that one man would ruin so many men who had not done that kind of crime. She looked at Tony as he teased that if she was to go tell the warden it wasn't right he might listen to her.

She asked, "Is it a joke that you three are not sterile or is it a joke that I would not have any pull to correct this unjustified sterilization of healthy men. She knew when Marcus told her that nothing could be done about it as it was a done deal which way it actually was. She was very upset when Marcus said he was going to go get something to eat and asked if she was hungry for food or something else. When he chuckled she told them all, "I don't think it is something to joke about this warden took something from all of you that can not be given back."
 
When Melinda asked them, "Is it a joke that you three are not sterile or is it a joke that I would not have any pull to correct this unjustified sterilization of healthy men." I don't think it is something to joke about this warden took something from all of you that can not be given back."

The men looked at her and Greg responded, "It is not a joke that we are sterilized but it is a joke if you think you can just waltz into the prison and demand the warden to stop doing sterilizing men. What kind of pull could you possibly have to change the warden's mind?"

The men didn't get dressed and Melinda was still sitting naked on the floor. It seemed natural for them all to be naked as Marcus walked to the kitchen and announced, "Melinda do you want something to eat or are you going to tell us how you can change the warden's mind? Either way I'm hungry."
 
"It is not a joke that we are sterilized but it is a joke if you think you can just waltz into the prison and demand the warden to stop doing sterilizing men. What kind of pull could you possibly have to change the warden's mind?" Melinda thought for a moment and realized that Greg was right there was nothing that she could do about it. She felt sad that she had no pull to stop such a thing from happening. Her face reflected the sadness she felt when Marcus walked to the kitchen and said, "Melinda do you want something to eat or are you going to tell us how you can change the warden's mind? Either way I'm hungry."

She silently nodded her head and got up and walked to the kitchen. She quickly began to cook thinking about the problem that had no solution. She made up plates of food for each of them and than placed them on the kitchen table. She sat down quietly as the men joined her.
 
Back
Top