Favorite Lubrication

My vote..

The best I've found is from the pure romance sex toy parties that women throw. It's called "just like me". I'm a repeat customer and will go to parties just to get some more.
 
Pjur Bodyglide. It's water based, tasteless, and manages to stay on the skin as opposed to absorbing in the skin.
 
tried the free thing yet? SPIT. dirty, sexy, and slimy. hers. yours. wherever from, dont have to reach far to get it, and pretty much an endless supply.
 
After 30 years on this planet, and a dozen of them spend in the sex industry, I've come to the conclusion that System Jo are the best lubricants. Water, Silicone, Hybrids, Flavors, Lotions etc.

Final answer.
 
I like and use Wet Synergy. Not oily, runny, goopy, doesn't go all gummy like KY Jelly. I got a free sample in the mail and was sold on it ever since. I never even used the rest of the KY I had on hand. I bought a bottle of it after trying the sample and have never looked back, highly recommend.
 
Pjur here when using silicone, and Protex for water based.




Is there anything out there, as slippery as pre-cum?
That would be something!

The others are good, but not that good.
 
10W30 Pennzoil, guaranteed to not burn out a bearing in the first 5000 strokes! Autozone, $4.95 a quart. Lube 'er up and drive 'er home! :D
 
Back
Top