New Member Introductions

Not new Newbie

Hello everyone. I have been lurking for a very long time, years actually. I finally decided to make an account and actually write some things to share. I'm no spring chicken but in my mind I'm a lot younger than I am. I prefer to write about Transgendered and D/s relationships focusing more on the romantic aspects than the purely sexual. I love people and enjoy diversity so feel free to say hello and start up a conversation if you like. I only bite when asked.

*Hugs*
 
Hi, I've been visiting Lit for a while now, finally decided to get a profile. I'm 30, married to a beautiful woman, and decided I would join in hopes of getting some advice. I'll be starting a new thread for that so it doesn't get confusing in here, lol.
 
Hello

I never know what to say in these types of posts, so I guess I'll start with hello.
I'm more of a reader than a writer. I have a few ideas but I lack direction. Hopefully that will change now that I'm a member. It's a step, right? :)
 
Hello

Like many who've posted, I've been enjoying the reading material here for many years. I only just created an account a few weeks ago. I'm 53, male, married for 30 years now with three grown daughters, and two grandkids. I'm a road warrior, traveling quite a lot for work. Wife is a chef, so when I am home, she is most likely at work, leaving us in a "two ships passing in the night" sort of relationship. Sex is a big part of my psyche, but for the past year sex has been between me and my hand. Sad statement, but true.
 
Ola

New to the bulletin boards but not to the site; been coming on here more and more over the past few years, especially when the internet's been (gasp) reliable.

Today I decided I should make a username and come on to explore the forums, talk, have fun with the people here and maybe even write. Don't look at me like that, it could happen!

Anyway; hi, good to be here. :cattail:
 
Hey there, I'm new.

Hey, I'm Ruth, and well as you've read, I'm curious.

I'm 19, a bisexual and a chemistry undergrad. I'm with someone right now, a guy. I have a crazy sex drive and also love chatting about sex etc. with like-minded, non-judgemental people :)

The guy I'm with is a sub and wants to be dominated but I'm a sub myself with zero desire to hurt anybody and that's why I find it hard to give him what he wants.
But I'm very open-minded and willing to learn. So I'm here to learn from all you sexy people and your 'sexperiences', maybe get your advice and just have fun :)
He's also bi and we're totally open to having threesomes and stuff :)
I think I'm reasonably intelligent, amicable and good craic so feel free to strike up a conversation with me :)
 
Make it happen

Other than reading I like the outdoors, walking, sports activities, movies, fantasy novels. I have a dream to travel the world, but it probably wouldn't happen!!

Start planning and saving for travelling yesterday. Don't have regrets when you are too old to go

xx
 
Hiyuh

I'm Nic and just registered today. I'm a bit shy so I don't really want to say a whole lot 'bout myself right now. So I'm kind of excited and a bit nervous to be here. Hoping to meet some people, make some friends, and hopefully get some stories published.
 
About me? I am completely new, first post...fresh off the boat. I am still trying to figure out how to even navigate my way around. I'm a 39-year-old female who has been married for what feels like a lifetime but in reality less than decade. I was introduced to this place by a friend who thought I might the creative outlet. So I look forward to losing the virgin title, although perhaps I should enjoy it while it lasts.
 
Newbie!

Hi all,

I am a newbie and not looking for anything outside of posting my stories. I have a few in the works that will hopefully be up and about soon.

I hope you all enjoy my work, once it's actually up....
 
Hi everyone, total noob here as well. 26 years old, married male from Australia. Like many others, have loved the reading material here for years but made an account as I wanted to explore the site a bit further. Love to talk about sex, marriage and everything in between.

Happy to chat to anyone so feel to PM me.
 
Howdy! Guess this should have been my first post. Oops! Anyway, I am a divorced former otr trucker. People fascinate me so reading how people think and act on forum is awesome! Real people, real sex is so much better than commercial porn. Also enjoy reading the literotica stories.
 
I started out reading erotica when I first went online back in the mid 90s. I tried photo porn, but I had a 14.4K dial up modem and my old Mac only did 8 bit color, so that got boring real quick and pix took forever to load. Somewhere around week two on the Internet I typed various naughty words into Alta Vista and found erotic writing sites and from them, newsgroups.

It was great at first, but much of the writing was horrid, and I had to sift through a lot of chaff to find the occasional kernel of wheat. Then, in 98, I got a shiny new Dell that had a 56K modem, 24 bit color, and a 17 inch monitor; I quit reading and started viewing.

While reading erotica I discovered that the spanking and punishment of naughty women was my favorite genre. Once I had proper viewing equipment, and a fast internet connection, I became real fond of amateur sex videos, loved English spankings, but the good ones were few and far between, and often I got the feeling that they left off the spectacular ending. Or it could have been the film companies were afraid to go there.

As of late, I have decided that almost all the pic/video porn either sucks or gives me a déjà vu. I went back to written erotica and soon stumbled across this place.

Having read a lot of stories here and at The Spanking Library in the last few weeks, and other stuff found with Google, it is much the same as I left it; you need to sift through a lot of unreal stories to find one that feels right.

Along the way from 96 to here, I spent a decade in a group of wannabe writers, and discovered that while I could think up scenes and kinda had OK grammar, an spelling, an stuff, I had a problem with a few minor points, like plots and characters that were also interesting, even to me.

So, anyway, here I am, and I am going to try my hand at writing some porn. My goal is to write stuff I like, the stuff I wish I could find, and see if anyone else likes it. If nothing else, it will get me writing; one of my New Year's resolutions.
 
Last edited:
Kinda New

Been reading stories for some time now (since 2004 or so). Stumbled on this site while looking for something in particular. I wasn't impressed about how the site looked, but the content is what sold me. I never thought that I would get into reading erotica. I have kept coming back ever since.

I decided that I would become a member so that I can save the stories in my profile rather than trying to remember the names of the good stories that I read or bookmarking them. I figured that I would join the community and make some friends or share my thoughts.

Big thanks to the writers of the stories on here. Keep up the good work!
 
Last edited:
TO the point.

Hi I am Kristen, 40 years old. My bf and I are looking to talk and possibly become intimate with another female partner. No Strings. I have been with him for 4 years, we have desired this for a while but we dont know how to go about doing it. Im extremely picky and some what of a clean freak and afraid of what/who we might run across if we try. I wish they would just post it across their forehead so we would automatically know if someone else is interested in the same things. LOL. Suggestions?
 
I'm not new. I've just been gone for a REALLY long time. Decided to log on today and see what kind of shenanigans are about.

I'm 30-something, yadda yadda, work a lot, write a lot, read a lot. Our headboard bangs and our roommate has good sound cancelling headphones.
 
I've been reading stories here for a number of years but only recently signed up for an account.

I'm 37, living in the Philippines and I love erotica. I've been writing on and off for the past 12 years - it's a great outlet for a dirty mind

Looking forward to being around like-minded people, making friends and having a laugh.
 
Just asking . . .

I'm a nineteen year old college student planning to double major in anthropology and psychology, who, for some unknown reason, has a bit of passion (or obsession, whatever) for erotica. :):)

Ok so YOU joined in 2005 and you are 19 now, hmmmm.

Hold a sec....... (cue adding machine sound).

NEVERMIND.

I'm not gonna say anything else, lol.


.
 
I'm Jennifer, 39... I was a member like 10 yrs ago...
I love reading stories, I'm into being dominated, spanked, slapped, peed on...I love bi men as well...
I love hearing other people's experiences and can't wait to share my own!
 
Hi, I'm D and Im 39. Been reading the awesome stories for a while. Decided to join the forum. :)
New to all this forum thing, please excuse the typo,s and id10t things I may do in the future... Lol.
:eek::D
 
Erotic Depression

Hello, I'm in sublimating period and seem unable to hold back the flow.

OK that was weak, but the emotions are sitting high in my chest and squarely in the middle of my face.

Some form of erotic depression.

I'm the man who has learned to ride these waves to the beach, but fuck it.

I want the ride to take me to new places.

To You

In my arms I can hear your soft warm breath and smell your skin.

Looking into your eyes I see many happy years and I experience your wisdom.

To steal away this private moment, my love, only inspires my hungry heart for what is yet to come.

Lust, taboo, and those perfect curves coupled with a wickedly sweet corrupting smile has tumbled my emotions sideways.

We are not in control, at least I'm not, and I will regret what I'm going to do with you, but not while I'm doing it.

NOT long after our deliciously painful lust is satiated, I'm that dog sniffing around your back door again.

I do possess shame and boat loads of guilt, but it's no longer a break.

Do you see me? I am back revving and howling for another taste.

Like Pavlov's dog you ring my bell.

I am exposed, even with out the saliva, you see through me.

You have and own me completely.

In the moment, a willing victim of my own flesh and the whole of you.

In my arms
 
Hello

I was introduced to this site by a friend from another group who felt I needed to share some of my erotic writings. Still trying to figure out how to navigate site and how to add pic to my profile as well as what do I need to do to be able to submit a story. any help and guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
HauteKitty
 
hi all

Very new to this...erotica full stop really. ...I'm a 43 yr old new zealander, love sex, women, flyfishing, and life in general i guess. . Just happened to stumble upon this site,,...am willing/ wanting/needing to learn more in alot of these areas
I am open, honest, and like a sponge when it comes to learning, ,,,my employment is in the sawmilling industry, which keeps me fit, im also a registered trainer/assessor in this industry. ...so....just a small intro, glad to chat, meet, etc
ta ta 4 now
 
Back
Top