Even MORE erotic --- for me

meetingx

Virgin
Joined
Aug 22, 2013
Posts
1
This idea came to me while I was looking at the news on the internet and saw that yet another female high school teacher was arrested for having sex with one or more of her students! This particular teacher was very good looking and 27 years old. Wow! What I would have given to have her to jack off to when I was in school. I looked for more details in the case and there was so little else than the actual fact that she enticed a few teenager guys to fuck her. Then I though about Literotica. I have been their VOD member for some time and never used the story section. But maybe, just maybe, I could get similar details from a story about teacher/student sex. OMG! Of course I could. I found a few real good ones. I have two screens and put the actual real pic of the arrested teacher on one screen and read from the other screen. Wow! That made the fantasy so much more intense. I didn't want to jack-off but just read and imagine and enjoy because I had my final brainstorm. Yikes. I was actually nervous! This was going to be just WONDERFUL. I logged in to my VOD account and searched for "teacher/student" videos. OMG! I found so many. I liked the one were there was a good story plot and the teacher took the student to her apartment like in reality from the news article. Wooooooooo - what an intense thrill. The real woman, the detailed story of 'her' and then the visual video of the whole ordeal. I knew that the student in the video (that would be me) was going get a BJ and then fuck his teacher (A beautiful and sexy porn star) in many positions and for a long time. Best orgasm. Thank you, Literica.
 
450_WARNING-ADULTS_ONLY.gif
 
Back
Top