~Sexy Lynn~

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php
 
Last edited:
holy shit! i'd love her sucking on my dick right about then. she has an incredible body. lucky guy bird. lucky guy.
 
holy shit! i'd love her sucking on my dick right about then. she has an incredible body. lucky guy bird. lucky guy.

That was happening at one point...I just was taking pics then...:(
attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Im just going to hang out on this thread for the rest evening, and enjoy the show
 
Dazi-----Your child like ranting and repeated use of the word fake,fake,fake prove your limited vocabular skills and mental development.
I now make this thread a daily read (the sex as hell babe ) and if for nothing else to see if you've learned a new word yet or decided to share your evidence of this thread being fake.
I'll wait while you look these words up and expect you to ignore my comment or once again post another witty and educational comment.
I'm hoping you do a rhyme ;)

Bird great (fake)pics as always and videos also!

Holy shit man, now I need a new keyboard. I laughed so hard at
this that water shot out my nose.
 
Speaking of shooting, Todays pics and vids are AWESOME.
Thanks again Bird
 
so...

Bird, have you decided to kill us all off today?

Not a single health warning amongst all these pics and movies?

I hope you have a good lawyer!

How come Dazi gets to enjoy all the fakes with the rest of us? Shouldn't he/she be morally opposed to taking part in this?
 
Great vid Bird!!!

It's awesome how you two keep the sparks alive in your marraige. Just a question,, Who has the bigger sex drive between you two?
 
Oh My Gawd !!!!

Artsy huh :D ... Lynn is One Sexy MILF .. 85 .. Excuse my honesty ;)

attachment.php


Excellent Vids too :devil: .. You two share so Much with us !!! .. You are the Luckest Man I know .. java my Friend and 12 Red :rose:'s for Lynn with a :kiss: On the Cheek ;)
 
Last edited:
Awesome posts bird, seeing your beautiful wife in pics is hot as is but seeing her in action on video is a whole different level! Thanks for sharing you two and hope to see a few more vids pop up :devil: have a great weekend you two.:D
 
BIRD .. wow .. those videos were awesome .. First one .. the one where you were pounding her from behind .. that was so hot .. that's my favorite position and your wife gives us a great view of what it would be like to fuck her doggystyle . that ass of hers is so luscious .. so delicious .. so fucking sexy .. i would want to grab her by the hips !!! ..and to finish on her ass .. oh yes! does she love getting her ass covered ? holy fuck .. that ass covered in your hot cum .. and damn did you cum hard and alot .. you totally lathered her ass in cum .. so hot !!! the best is though is that we got to hear her moaning .. DAMN she has one sexy little voice .. and her moaning was so hot ..

second .. i wanted to wait for the shave because that is one of my fetishes ..

third .. that she's stroking your cock ..wow . .i' would love to have those tender little hands on my cock .. the video was amazing .. i love that she starts slow .. tenderly touching you .. and by the end she's stroking hard . . grinding her hands all over your cock and balls .. your cock is huge .. and hard and she milks that thing like a pro .. so fucking hot ...

back to second video .. i loved it !!! .. this is a video for the ages !!! her shaving that beautiful pussy smooth .. i wish i was there .. oh fuck . .as short as it was it was enough after the first two videos to make me cum .. i paused it a few times to get a great view of her shaved pussy.. i thought about how smooth and how tasty it would be .. and then to have her smother my face with her pussy .. WOW .. damn .. you are one lucky man .. thanks BIRD .. keep up the fantastic job . ..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top