ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
heh! you're talking to the anime fanatic here! Heck! I Got one of the original model toys for evangelion! I think its Unit 0

I didn't say I was THE anime fanatic, I said I was one

WHAT!?! YOU HAVE ONI!?! DAMN! You're a lucky man khadgar! They are hard to find in California

Hi everyone,

Anime is really cool, wish I had ya'll collection. I only have a few, but I'm increasing my DVD movie collection.

I'm surprised PM didn't like Ronin. I thought it was pretty cool. Although I only watch it because of the car chases. Says a lot about the advantages of all-time four-wheel drive.

I have so many favorites that I'm bond to miss some, but here goes the list:

Hunt for Red October
Once Upon a Time in China (Wong Fei Hong in the original Cantonese Version- Jet Li movie)
Dogma (guess I'm in with this one with Chewey)
Star Wars Trilogy (count as one)
LOTR
Rocky & Rambo Series (hehehe)
Predator
Monty Phyton Movies (count as one also I guess)
History of the World, Pt. I (Trojans.. Hahaha...)
Wedding Planner (not sure why this is so...)

:D :p Z

Oh I for got to say this about my fav movie, Any Jay and silent bob movie (dogma for one) ruled!

"he was your son, you sick fuck"

"you believe in voodoo? no one believes in voodoo!..... but i do believe in this" BAM BAM BAM

"what the hell are you doing!?!"

"We got five minutes to live? You said you fuck me!"

Khagdar said:
i have 01

and tyral can proabbly beat you LOL
Probably beat him?! Tyrael could wipe the floor with his ass! Ty is the animie and manga God dude!! Don't be talken' like Ty's just another fan :p

AHEM! May we please change the subject before I get really pissed off here!? I don't want to go balistic just because crysede put me in the gutter for the rest of my life by insulting my knowledg of anime

hybirdx said:
thank you for puttimng me down Crysede...:(
Awww, I didn't mean it like that hy :( - but no one can out collect Ty, he's got everything - movie's, comics, art...

But he doesn't draw it himself, so you've got him beat there if that makes you feel better

lol Ty know alot about anime, but we probably know the same as him, he just has alot of anime.

hybirdx said:
AHEM! May we please change the subject before I get really pissed off here!? I don't want to go balistic just because crysede put me in the gutter for the rest of my life by insulting my knowledg of anime
Whoa, I didn't say anything about anyone's knowledge hy, I was talking about the size of anime collections - and hell, if your collection actually is bigger than Ty's sorry for insulting you, but it's not like the amount of stuff you own determines how much you know about it.

Arc da Rat said:
Wanna know something stranger ... I got this e-mail notice from Lit ... I went to look at the thread but couldn't find ... check the date of the post ...

Subj: Reply to post 'Anyone interested in a new thread? Sign up list.'
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 4:01:59 PM Eastern Standard Time
To: ArcRat

Hello Arc da Rat,

Quiet_Cool has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Anyone interested in a new thread? Sign up list. - in the Online Role Playing forum of Literotica Discussion Board.

This thread is located at:
http://www.literotica.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=73536&goto=newpost

There may be other replies also, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the board again.

Yours,
Literotica Discussion Board team

Okies this doesn't say when I got it here but look at the attachment of my mail recieved list ...
(Note: It's the one highlighted.)
That happened to me too. I had like 60 e-mails from 2 months ago, some for threads that don't even exist anymore. :(

PmTick said:
What's everyone's top 10?

Here's mine:

10. History of the World
9. 8 1/2 (italian movie)
8. Taxi Driver
7. High Fidelity
6. Blazing Saddles
5. Raging Bull
4. The Professional
3. Goodfellas
2. Reservoir Dogs
1. Almost Famous
In no particular order...

eXistenZ
American Psycho
Mulholland Dr.
Fight Club
Delicatessen
La Cité des Enfant Perdues
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Trainspotting
Twelve Monkeys
Magnolia

Just a sample... I'm lefting out too many favorites.

no offence but you have a uniqe taste in movies! Ah but what am I'm saying!

hybirdx said:
no offence but you have a uniqe taste in movies! Ah but what am I'm saying!
Brix, nobody here watches more movies than I do. I know what I like.

And I just jumped over 3 pages worth of posts somehow related to movies and dragons and reproductive systems of mythical creatures. If there's anything at all I should read in there, please let me know. ;)

Yeah there's nothign wrong with her taste man. Lauren if you really like 12 Monkeys check out Le Jette' it's the French film 12 monkeys was based on, good stuff and most blockbusters carry it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back