The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You poor bugger.

I hope you get a reprieve.

x

Morning Mal, I hope you had a pleasent night.
It is raining here, how very apt, today is the team redundancy meeting.
No money in this week so I think we must really be for the chop :(

Keep Calm
Eat chocolate!

Ok, Quick lunch break / cuppa time and then on to the next little task I have set myself.Hope everyone is having a surprisingly good Friday... Especially Daisymae.

Every member of paid staff is being made redundant. The only difference between us is timescale. At worst I have just over a month, at best, the end of July . It sucks!

Every member of paid staff is being made redundant. The only difference between us is timescale. At worst I have just over a month, at best, the end of July . It sucks!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!*Hugs

Well fuck.

Anything we can do to help?

I don't know much about your neck of the woods employment wise.

*but here's some tea

*HUG

I don't know much about your neck of the woods employment wise.

*but here's some tea

*HUG

Because of my caring role, I have little chance to find another job that gives me the necessary flexibility and that pays anywhere close

I'm so sorry to hear that *hug*

Wish I could do something to help.
any potential leads on funding would be good, but there is not much that can be done.
It's our clients I feel for :(

Because of my caring role, I have little chance to find another job that gives me the necessary flexibility and that pays anywhere close

any potential leads on funding would be good, but there is not much that can be done.
It's our clients I feel for :(

I've had a word today but I think it's going to be too little too late I'm afraid :(.

Hi Malich:)

Not too bad thanks, had a fairly easy day, and got a quiet weekend planned too. Lots of work to do, but it's all fun stuff so I'm not going to complain.

Excellent. Got nothing planned until sunday so I shall be trying to stave off boredom and the annoying excessive introspection that comes with it :)

Good day so far?

Excellent. Got nothing planned until sunday so I shall be trying to stave off boredom and the annoying excessive introspection that comes with it :)

Good day so far?

Ahh, see, when I get 'that' kind of bored I head over to facebook and play Scrabble. I know, I know, not exactly rick n roll :eek: but it stops anything introspective dead in it's tracks.

Yes, very. Got soaked this morning though, it was bloomin freezing/rainy/sleet for about half an hour(and ofcourse I got caught in it) but now it's bright sunshine. Typical lol

We have to have 2 consultation meetings, my first is Tues Morning and the second is a week later. I apparently have to come up with ideas of how to save my post, or the charity. Heck, no pressure!
If money comes in, my post could be saved, and I end up as a sessional worker. No security, but its money coming in.

Dammit! Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Dammit!

We have to have 2 consultation meetings, my first is Tues Morning and the second is a week later. I apparently have to come up with ideas of how to save my post, or the charity. Heck, no pressure!
If money comes in, my post could be saved, and I end up as a sessional worker. No security, but its money coming in.

Dammit! Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Dammit!

Stupid question, but how did the charity get funds previously?

Daisy I hope you can get sorted, love. I lost my job two weeks ago due to cutbacks and is devastating :( I really hope you can save it.

Stupid question, but how did the charity get funds previously?

Trust grants, national lottery, company grants. We have never had stat funding from the council or government.
We have applied through all the usual routes, putting out four times the amout of applications from last year, by april last year, 45k had come in, this year 8k. We had good reserves but as we have been running on them since Jan, we have reached the 3 month limit of just having enough funds to wind up.
We are made up of 4 different services/projects where funding can be ringfenced to a project as they are so different, and donors have prefferences as to what their money is spent on.

Bloody hell, been a bad month all round.
I hope you all find something soon. hate seeing people struggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back