Am Pics Workout Thread

How about some legs as I'm doing leg lifts?

Looking fab! :D

I'm back from weights circuits at the gym tonight, crappy light means a crappy photo :( But I'm hoping in a month I can look back and see improvement!

21497883020_5df7836eba.jpg

I'm back from weights circuits at the gym tonight, crappy light means a crappy photo :( But I'm hoping in a month I can look back and see improvement!

Here, let me help you with that top ST! Your nipples are poking through and look like they are in need of some serious attention :devil:

Sexy sexy sexy!!!! Mmmmm yum!

Crappy light or not. You look amazing ST. I want your abs!!! :rose:

Time to hit the elliptical and then the bowflex. I usually do 6 to 7 miles a day on either the elliptical or the treadmill. Every other day I add the bowflex for extra muscle building and toning. When it's nice enough outside I power walk instead.

http://imgur.com/D4Kjt2Q
Love the top NHW!!
Great thread.

Here's my post leg day semi flex :D
Got some great legs RUMMER!!

http://imgur.com/bPUki5c
Very nice muscle tone!

You look awesome ST!!!

Not a photo of me working out, but I hope it still counts because it's a post run shower pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1
Great thread.

Here's my post leg day semi flex :D

You have very nice legs. :cattail:

http://imgur.com/bPUki5c

Damn. That's some nice muscle definition.

You look great! And the white top looks really good on you :D

Not a photo of me working out, but I hope it still counts because it's a post run shower pic.

Post run shower pics totally count! :D

Picture from this morning just before my workout. :)

Last edited:

Its actually a better picture then you give yourself credit for and you are in good overall condition already. Aside from cardio and continued muscular skeletal maintenance what are you after? Whatever it is you'll obtain it because your determination is obvious.

So SlowTease, this thread has motivated me to get my ass into gear and start working out. Starting Monday I'm going hot and heavy. I probably won't post pictures until I get in better shape and not feel so self conscious in here. :eek:

You gals and guys are amazing!! You all look so hot and in shape. Totally motivated me as well this week to finally focus on getting back in shape.

Here's my day 3 of ... well let's just call it jogging for now, and light strength training to ease myself into more vigorous workouts. I'll try to post a similar pic every 2 weeks to see the changes. I'm looking to slim down and get a little more muscle definition as my body responds well to strength training.

Last edited:
Your legs and ass look great! And I can't fail to mention what lie beneath that sports bra of yours. A total package!

Crappy light or not. You look amazing ST. I want your abs!!!
Aw, thank you, there's still a little too much insulation on the surface :eek: but I can feel some if I poke hard enough lol. I'm using Lorelei's abs as inspiration!!
Great legs!

If this is a crappy photo, I can't wait to see the great photo! ;)
Thanks you. :kiss: And yes btw, post-workout shower pics more than wlecomed here, looking great yourself!
You look awesome ST!!!
Thanks talikat. :rose:
You look great! And the white top looks really good on you :D

Thank you gypsyTX, although it seems I missed your pic? :(
Its actually a better picture then you give yourself credit for and you are in good overall condition already. Aside from cardio and continued muscular skeletal maintenance what are you after? Whatever it is you'll obtain it because your determination is obvious.
Thanks tnman. It's a bit of a flattering angle, vain selfie pose has a lot going for it! :eek: I'm looking for improvement in both form and function really. I want to look better but also want to be fitter for my sport team I play in. I used to be a lot fitter and have used too many excuses recently so just need to crack on and work at it!

I guess a vain part of me enjoys posting here and the positive feedback makes me want to improve and keep playing along. There's one or two folk on me definitely inspiring me whipping my ass into shape. ;)
You look hot!!!
Aw thank you!
So SlowTease, this thread has motivated me to get my ass into gear and start working out. Starting Monday I'm going hot and heavy. I probably won't post pictures until I get in better shape and not feel so self conscious in here.
Your shape is plenty good enough, there are many who would back me up on that! See your thread ha ha! However, we will all happily encourage workout pics from you too, looking forward to them!

Just WOW!

Off to the gym now!
Thanks! Updated pic after remember! :D

Totally counts!! Great chest!
You look like a PT!
You gals and guys are amazing!! You all look so hot and in shape. Totally motivated me as well this week to finally focus on getting back in shape.

Here's my day 3 of ... well let's just call it jogging for now, and light strength training to ease myself into more vigorous workouts. I'll try to post a similar pic every 2 weeks to see the changes. I'm looking to slim down and get a little more muscle definition as my body responds well to strength training.

Your butt looks perfect Tiamo!

After run/before swim snapshot. Just dropping it off and heading to the pool :)

Last edited:
Back