Domme Favorites (DOMMES ONLY)

Yes, Maam
Eyes on you only, at the ready so as to instinctively learn your desires and expectations of me.
You shouldn't have to always be jerking the leash.
Thank you for the correction.
~pen

A properly trained Sub will pick-up on the slightest gesture so that he is obedient to his mistress without her ever being compelled to raise her voice or enforce her will. Yet he still revels in the gentle tug that is acknowledgement of her approval and occasionally a harbinger of rewards to come - not the traditional kind but the ones so deeply craved by a man on the end of my leash.

A properly trained Sub will pick-up on the slightest gesture so that he is obedient to his mistress without her ever being compelled to raise her voice or enforce her will. Yet he still revels in the gentle tug that is acknowledgement of her approval and occasionally a harbinger of rewards to come - not the traditional kind but the ones so deeply craved by a man on the end of my leash.

Even the gentle tug has become my crave, and my wonder of her whims.

Leashing with a leather leash tight around his cock and balls. Preferably with him naked and displayed in front of a controlled group or in remote public area where chances of being seen are limited but still possible. When he is really trained properly keep him on his leash while I chat up other men. If I like the other man, take him to a bedroom and fuck him while the handle of the leash is loosely hung on the outside of the door knob and he stands there waiting.

Pegging. Bend him over a table to which he can be tied. Fuck him until his pre-cum starts to ooze out. Then stop. Stuff a butt plug in him then go away for a half an hour or so. Come back and peg him again with a bigger dildo. Repeat for as long as it amuses me. Then after the last pegging put the first sized butt plug in him and tell him he can taste my pussy if he can squat without it falling out.

Just off the top of my head.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Depends on the situation? I heavily incline towards impact play, but behavioural modification, bondage and sensory deprivation is also quite fun. Definitely I enjoy letting the sado side of my sadomasochistic self out to play once in a while.

Leashing with a leather leash tight around his cock and balls. Preferably with him naked and displayed in front of a controlled group or in remote public area where chances of being seen are limited but still possible. When he is really trained properly keep him on his leash while I chat up other men. If I like the other man, take him to a bedroom and fuck him while the handle of the leash is loosely hung on the outside of the door knob and he stands there waiting.

Pegging. Bend him over a table to which he can be tied. Fuck him until his pre-cum starts to ooze out. Then stop. Stuff a butt plug in him then go away for a half an hour or so. Come back and peg him again with a bigger dildo. Repeat for as long as it amuses me. Then after the last pegging put the first sized butt plug in him and tell him he can taste my pussy if he can squat without it falling out.

Wow. I can only imagine how erotic it would be if you really thought about it. :eek:

I do not presently have a submissive. But I have had two in the past, and both times, I enjoyed testing my rope-skills on him and in turn seeing if it was escapable or not. Knotting a ribbon around the base of his cock was also something that I took enjoyment in, as well as writing 'slut' on his belly and 'mine' on the underside of his cock - and expecting him to show it to me once he was home from college (we were both college students, as an fyi). I want to branch into learning impact play more, but for now, there are no suitably willing friends in mine and my partner's circle who I think would make good guinea-pigs.

I do not presently have a submissive. But I have had two in the past, and both times, I enjoyed testing my rope-skills on him and in turn seeing if it was escapable or not. Knotting a ribbon around the base of his cock was also something that I took enjoyment in, as well as writing 'slut' on his belly and 'mine' on the underside of his cock - and expecting him to show it to me once he was home from college (we were both college students, as an fyi). I want to branch into learning impact play more, but for now, there are no suitably willing friends in mine and my partner's circle who I think would make good guinea-pigs.

I love how dominant women always find people as guinea pigs and such. The last one I was with said she loved virgin males because they were so easy to train. Something I always found quite amusing.

Also: good luck making a post that Only Dommes will post in, as many of us males immediately flock to the thought of that.

I love how dominant women always find people as guinea pigs and such. The last one I was with said she loved virgin males because they were so easy to train. Something I always found quite amusing.

Also: good luck making a post that Only Dommes will post in, as many of us males immediately flock to the thought of that.

This thread was originally made for posts from Dommes but sub input it appreciated as well <3 :)

Thanks for all the great responses guys. I'm really enjoying what you all have to say.

I know I'm violating the rules by posting in this thread but wow, that sounds amazing. Totally aroused just imagining myself as your sub in that scenario.

Honestly, my two favorite things to do to a male sub are:
Make him fuck me, but he's not allowed to cum until I'm satisfied with his begging,
Tying him down and riding his cock.

hello

I would love my slave locked in chastity tie him put a gag in his mouth and tease him

Well, they're much easier and more fun. It's all the first time for them. Older males have all those years of building bad habits, like orgasming whenever they want. Starting from there gets to be a very annoying chore.

That's not to say that older subs cannot be good, but at a certain point, people are who they are. If you luck into compatibility, that's great! It's also unlikely.

Also, virgin boys mark up so nice... :D

eyes raised and always on me so that recognition of and attendance to my needs becomes instinctive; the purpose of the humiliation is to allow a Sub to release all modesty and concern for other's perception so his attention is unwavering

*takes notes*

Back