cum in mouth?

My ex g/f liked watching our friend cum on my face. When she isn't around he wants to cum in my mouth and wants me to continue to suck his cock until he is finished. Both are fine with me.

Only Mine

Only mine ............. So far. From another cock is high on my bucket list. May want to resample to confirm the first attempt.

I like for it to sit on my tongue, to swirl it around a bit so it clings to the roof of my mouth, before swallowing it down. :)

Yes I do like cum in my mouth.....I like giving head and plaeasing a man ...and part of that thrill for me is Taking his cum.

Yes I sawallow...I prefer to take it in my mouth ..but alot of times as we all know the man will force you down at the moment of climax...and it goes into your throat more than mouth.

Besides ...no clean up involved....it's just his spasms unloading ...a swirl of the tongue or 2 and GULP.It's down and gone.

Facials are messy...I'll accept it if it's what he wants ...but not my preference.

nothing better than a nice cock with a big load in my mouth, filling it, making me swallow and just a bit dripping down the sides. Love pleasing my man that way.

I enjoy watching a nice facial, but if I'm sucking the cock, I want the cum directly on my tongue.

I've tried my own countless times and could never discern a distinct flavor. Can't wait to try someone else's if not for the taste alone.

Still have never sucked a real cock but my vision of doing it always has me taking all the cum and swallowing it!

I've tried my own countless times and could never discern a distinct flavor. Can't wait to try someone else's if not for the taste alone.

As someone who has only tasted my own myself, it would be fun to give each others a taste. ;)

Yes I do like cum in my mouth.....I like giving head and plaeasing a man ...and part of that thrill for me is Taking his cum.

Yes I sawallow...I prefer to take it in my mouth ..but alot of times as we all know the man will force you down at the moment of climax...and it goes into your throat more than mouth.

Besides ...no clean up involved....it's just his spasms unloading ...a swirl of the tongue or 2 and GULP.It's down and gone.

Facials are messy...I'll accept it if it's what he wants ...but not my preference.

My thinking exactly.

I love cum in my mouth, love the taste and feel, if the guy wants to shoot on my face that's fine, I just scoop in my mouth, if you can't tell I am a total bottom

always swallow and love it when there is enough to fill my mouth and have some dribble out the sides

Back