What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my best NIGGER KUZ Voice

SO WHAT?

IT WASNT $2 billion

SEE?

QUESTOR


Old And Busted: Biden’s $585,000 One-Night Stay In Paris – New And Hot: Biden’s $321,665 Limo Bill For Same Trip…




I wonder how many FAA towers could have stayed open if we didn’t have to drop $321K to shuttle this doofus around Europe?


(CNN) – If you think Paris is expensive, the City of Light costs a lot more when you’re traveling with the vice president.

Recent documents posted to a government website give a rare glimpse of Vice President Joe Biden’s overseas travel expenses.

Official business took him last month to Europe, a trip that included a bill of $585,000 for his one-night stay in Paris.

Also on the receipt was $321,665 for a limousine company and $459,338.65 for a hotel stay in London.

And while Biden was only in each town for one night, the London hotel bill, for example, included 136 rooms for multiple nights for his advance team, according to the documents posted on the website for Federal Business Opportunities and unearthed by the conservative magazine, The Weekly Standard.

Whether or not the figures were posted online intentionally remain unclear, as similar reports for previous overseas trips could not be located on the same website.
 
HOW MUCH DOES AN OBAMACARE STATE INSURANCE EXCHANGE COST?: In California, a whopping $910 million– and counting! Funded by you and me. By contrast, online insurance giant esurance cost about $40 million to get up and running, facilitating the comparison and purchase of all types of insurance, not just health insurance. Ah, the efficiencies of government!
 
So, in Cypress if you have $200,000 in the bank, you have to give up $80,000 to the government, eh?...I hope they rise up and kill off their government.

Hardly any different than working your butt off here in America for $400K a year...

...and the federal government taking almost 40% off the top, too.
 
Barry Bonds!!!

barry-bonds.jpg
 
tumblr_inline_mk3ijyOiOl1qz4rgp.jpg


Happy Anniversary to the Affordable Care Act!!

wheeliewifee:

Here is a master list of some of my favorite PPACA resources, feel free to inform yourself, or help educate someone else who may have inaccurate ideas about the content or the meaning of the healthcare law.

As more and more of the legislation goes into effect, there are going to be more and more myths floating around, so bookmark this for future reference! ;)

This is my absolute favorite reference- if you only bookmark one page make it this one: http://abaldwin360.tumblr.com/post/25504467630/what-exactly-is-obamacare-and-what-does-it-change

(this one has citations to the ACA: http://www.reddit.com/r/explainlike..._exactly_is_obamacare_and_what_did_it/c530lfx)

The “non-partisan” (slightly right-leaning) site ProCon.org’s take is even Obamacare friendly: http://healthcarereform*****con.org/

Kaiser’s Consumer Guide: http://www.kaiserhealthnews.org/Stories/2010/March/22/consumers-guide-health-reform.aspx

How the ACA affects disabled people: http://www.healthcare.gov/news/factsheets/2010/11/affordable-care-act-americans-disabilities.html

Information on a federally sponsored exchange option (NOT A PUBLIC OPTION) http://rollingforwardwithobama.tumb...derally-sponsored-non-profit-health-insurance

Information on the Exchange Marketplace: http://www.healthcare.gov/marketplace/index.html

The HHS website developed specifically to help the public understand the law: http://www.healthcare.gov/index.html

The ENTIRE TEXT of the Healthcare Law! http://www.healthcare.gov/law/full/index.html

Also found here: http://housedocs.house.gov/energycommerce/ppacacon.pdf


The entire text of the Supreme Court decision on the constitutionality of the ACA: http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/11pdf/11-393c3a2.pdf

and last but not least:

The ENTIRE LIST of Obamacare myths on Snopes!

http://search.atomz.com/search/?sp-q=Obamacare&x=-1090&y=-140&sp-a=00062d45-sp00000000&sp-advanced=1&sp-p=all&sp-w-control=1&sp-w=alike&sp-date-range=-1&sp-x=any&sp-c=100&sp-m=1&sp-s=0

Enjoy!
 
"She argues there’s another way to fight crime. “We ought to invest a lot more in our public schools. You know, feed the kids breakfast, lunch, and dinner; have after-school activities; keep the schools open until nine o’clock in the evenings and on weekends; invest in things like the Boys and Girls Club and the Park District—I mean, everything, basically, to dramatically ramp up the investments in our children."

But even in Democrat-dominated Cook County, it’s hard to imagine that happening. “I was at an event last week, a fund-raising event, actually, where somebody said, ‘All my neighbors are Republicans—people who live on my block who I like, who wouldn’t support the idea you were just promulgating,’” Preckwinkle recalled. “And he said the people on his block he knew would rather pay to keep somebody incarcerated than to support music lessons or soccer team memberships or basketball team uniforms for kids in poor neighborhoods. “We’ve got in this country such distorted values. In the last 30 or 40 years we’ve invested all this money in our prison system, and our schools are starving for money."


— County board prez: Why are we closing schools and packing the jail? | Bleader

http://www.chicagoreader.com/Bleader/archives/2013/03/22/county-board-prez-why-are-we-closing-schools-and-packing-the-jail

that first paragraph up there—the stuff about investing in after school activities and keeping the schools open until 9pm, etc. —I’m thinking about that in context to of the Emergency Managers in Michigan. And how if they were *really* invested in fixing economic problems rather than privatization, they’d be figuring out ways to do *exactly* what she is suggesting. Making the schools an essential part of the community means that youth don’t drop out and people don’t transfer to other districts. it means that people *move into* that district.

another example, what would happen if community groups were trained and paid to go to houses in the community and clean up lead? not only would it provide jobs, but when there’s a proven correlation between lead levels and low achievment in school—what effect would it have on student’s test schools and ability to focus and stay in school if their bodies aren’t being poisoned? there are seriously NO foundation grants for this sort of thing? why aren’t city mayors, councils, EMs, etc working their asses off to find foundation grants and corporate investment in cleaning up lead so that public schools can stay open—instead of building a whole new building to stick a charter school in?


(via iinventedeverything)

(via muckrakingiswomenswork)
 
All that I guess is great for the kids. but I guess I need to wonder where the mothers and fathers are at.
 
Uh oh, she let the cat out of the bag:


SEBELIUS: YEP, OBAMACARE IS RAISING INSURANCE COSTS

http://www.humanevents.com/2013/03/...-admits-obamacare-is-raising-insurance-costs/

When insurance companies have to cover sick people then it costs more. You don't give a shit though because you're sucking on the big government socialist teat of Medicare.

Meanwhile you're passing judgement before exchanges are implemented.

The secretary’s remarks are among the first direct statements from federal officials that people who have skimpy health plans right now could face higher premiums for plans that are more generous. She noted that the law requires plans to provide better benefits and treat all customers equally regardless of their medical claims.

“These folks will be moving into a really fully insured product for the first time, and so there may be a higher cost associated with getting into that market,” she said. “But we feel pretty strongly that with subsidies available to a lot of that population that they are really going to see much better benefit for the money that they’re spending.”

Insurance is getting better and Vette is whining because he thinks better insurance shouldn't cost more.
 
Last edited:
Insurance is getting better and Vette is whining because he thinks better insurance shouldn't cost more.

Holy Triple Filter, Batman! Let's review!

  • Secretary Sebelius makes remarks.
  • FILTER 1: The Wall Street Journal filters Sebelius' remarks, accentuating the negative, ignoring positives.
  • FILTER 2: Reason magazine recast the WSJ editorial to present the Obama administration in the worst light possible
  • FILTER 3: Vetteman misstates the Reason hitjob, implying that Sebelius admits all health care costs will rise, when in actuality only MEN with SUBSTANDARD COVERAGE will see rates rise due to Obamacare
 
When insurance companies have to cover sick people then it costs more. You don't give a shit though because you're sucking on the big government socialist teat of Medicare.

Meanwhile you're passing judgement before exchanges are implemented.



Insurance is getting better and Vette is whining because he thinks better insurance shouldn't cost more.

deaf

dumb

blind

and a JACKASS
 
Report: First Daughters Vacationing On Paradise Island In The Bahamas…




Every family needs a favorite pastime, their’s just happens to be taking luxurious taxpayer-funded vacations.

Via Breitbart:


Sasha and Malia Obama are quietly vacationing at the Atlantis resort on Paradise Island in the Bahamas, Breitbart News has learned. [...]

Social media, including Twitter and Facebook, have also carried reports of the First Daughters’ presence at Atlantis. One person who is at the resort wrote: “Rumor confirmed: friends saw the first daughters with a gaggle of friends being escorted to the held elevator.”

Via Twitter, another person wrote: “Obama daughters at the same restaurant as me…in the bahamas.”

A third tweeted that she was excited to see Sasha and Malia at Club Crush, the Bahamian resort’s nightclub for teenagers: “OBAMA’S DAUGHTERS SMILED AND WAVED AT ME. I WAS IN THE SAME ROOM AS OBAMA’S DAUGHTERS.”

Atlantis describes Club Crush as the “ultimate nightclub for teens ages 13 to 17 and tweens ages 9 to 13 vacationing on Paradise Island.”

Another hotel guest tweeted a photograph of what she said was the motorcade for “the Obama crew”

Spring-Broke.gif
 
"She argues there’s another way to fight crime. “We ought to invest a lot more in our public schools. You know, feed the kids breakfast, lunch, and dinner; have after-school activities; keep the schools open until nine o’clock in the evenings and on weekends; invest in things like the Boys and Girls Club and the Park District—I mean, everything, basically, to dramatically ramp up the investments in our children."

)


yet ANOTHER post from NIGGER KUZ

That one gotta

1245256623_axe-instinct-body-spray-shower-gel_1.jpg


What the FUCK IZZY talkin bout:confused:




















































Don't be mad, BRO:D
 
Holy Triple Filter, Batman! Let's review!

  • Secretary Sebelius makes remarks.
  • FILTER 1: The Wall Street Journal filters Sebelius' remarks, accentuating the negative, ignoring positives.
  • FILTER 2: Reason magazine recast the WSJ editorial to present the Obama administration in the worst light possible
  • FILTER 3: Vetteman misstates the Reason hitjob, implying that Sebelius admits all health care costs will rise, when in actuality only MEN with SUBSTANDARD COVERAGE will see rates rise due to Obamacare


Clearly this kind of post is too mean and should be iggy'd.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top