Texas people

Yeah, 60 degrees sounds nice right now. Especially since I wasn't paying attention and let our propane run out, so now our house is slowly getting colder and colder as we wait for it to be refilled. Not fun.

Dallas here, haven't been active on Lit in about 2-3 years. Missed it here!

Amarillo

Amarillo here. Someone needs to close the door up north. I'm tired of it being "Freakin Cold"

Amarillo here. Someone needs to close the door up north. I'm tired of it being "Freakin Cold"

It ain't "freaking cold" until your testicles are frozen to your leg. Jus' sayin. (I don't have testicles, but I'm assuming they do that)

For me, it would be freaking cold when my nipples stayed erect for hours they're so frozen.

It ain't "freaking cold" until your testicles are frozen to your leg. Jus' sayin. (I don't have testicles, but I'm assuming they do that)

For me, it would be freaking cold when my nipples stayed erect for hours they're so frozen.

I don't know if they freeze as much as they just make a terrified retreat.

As for the nipples... well, maybe I should rethink my stance on it being cold in that case. :p

Never had my testicles freeze to my leg, but anything under 40F is freakin cold to me.

I would love make your nipples stay erect for a different reason :D

Good arfternoon dear sir. How do you do.

Good here, happy the Cowboys lost (I'm a Texans fan), so not a bad day. Although I'm thinking its what, around 2:00 or 3:00 in the morning there, right? You still up at this ungodly hour?

Doing fairly decent. I know the week will be long, but fuck it, I'm kicking it down like SubZero kicking down his enemies.

MONDAY FATALITY!

Mine feels a little more like DOOM. Time to murderize some demons.

Back