Pleasing you to Please me

Sorry I haven't been around and probably lost a lot of fans but I have to lay low due to circumstances with prior employer legal battle. Long story and don't wish what I'm going through on anybody. I hope everyone is doing good and please keep me in your thoughts and prayers that in the end I come out a winner. I am trying to stay strong but sometimes I just want to throw the towel in and give up. I appreciate everyone here and it helps keep me positive.

I will try to post some more but it's difficult right now

It is good to see you here again. Sorry to hear your having problems with a former employer. Glad it is not a health problem, that seems to take people away from here at times. I can't see you losing anything in my book your a winner, and you will come out on top. Hope to SEE you back on a regular basis

Sorry I haven't been around and probably lost a lot of fans but I have to lay low due to circumstances with prior employer legal battle. Long story and don't wish what I'm going through on anybody. I hope everyone is doing good and please keep me in your thoughts and prayers that in the end I come out a winner. I am trying to stay strong but sometimes I just want to throw the towel in and give up. I appreciate everyone here and it helps keep me positive.

Well hope that is all behind you soon so you can get back to enjoying fun times in 2015.

Don't worry about posting until this is behind you don't want anything to knock you down.

Just take your time were all here for you unfortunately real life stuff comes first. Best of luck to you I hope to see you around soon

Sometimes the real world has to take priority, I hope everything works out for you - keep your morale up and hope it when it's done you want to share again :)

Sorry to hear your life has taken a bad turn. I hope everything clears up soon and will be wishing the best for you!! I am sure we will all be waiting for your return. GOOD LUCK!!

Never, ever give up!

I hope things work out the way you want them to, Miss.

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Hope they get resolved soon.

You have been missed.

Back