Yay!

Okay, but close the door next time, will you???

tumblr_nacgexO6U81spzd1ko1_1280.jpg
 
You've been tossing pocket change in the pool again, haven't you?

tumblr_mzwi6lOm6v1qz5g75o1_r1_1280.jpg


Hope and chinge . . . .


My damn stimulus job last Friday almost broke my ass. I need to learn a bit of balance in my approach to that stuff.


Oh, Junior and his Other Half put in an offer on a condo and it was accepted. He passed on buying the new hotrod, leased something a bit (barely) more sensible, and bought his first house.
 
Next up: off for small work.


Back home for lovely taxation paperwork in a bit. I can hardly wait.
 
How many drachmas in a peso anyway?


I think I have a 5 drachma coin around here somewhere.


This pair spent waaaaaaaaay more than that on, shall we say, enhancements.

tumblr_mw2qpjmQPg1qzdyayo1_500.png
 
I kinda doubt it.


You know, I keep scrolling, but I can't get the leaf out of her eye.

tumblr_myj3ai6O6U1rlur6ho1_1280.jpg
 
They freaking fired me after I airbrushed Tammy Faye into something less than a circus clown...


:mad:
 
/mini hijack

Hey you! How was your trip to Italy?? šŸ˜Š

So far I've mostly been getting the house in order. But I'm thinking I may take a drive down the coast next week. I've been invited to do Thanksgiving with some American friends in Rome. Good luck trying to buy a whole turkey though, we'll probably end up stuffing an octopus or something.
 
So far I've mostly been getting the house in order. But I'm thinking I may take a drive down the coast next week. I've been invited to do Thanksgiving with some American friends in Rome. Good luck trying to buy a whole turkey though, we'll probably end up stuffing an octopus or something.

LoL well, have a good holiday regardless of what you end up doing. Toss a coin in Trevi Fountain for me if you make it to Rome. I've not been back for a few years. I was in Lake Como and Switzerland last year. It was my first time that far N in Italy. It won't be my last.

Have a happy thanksgiving, Q.
 
Back
Top