men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new and have had a fetish about being cuckolded. I'm curious how u would bring that about happening

Given that this is REALLY something you want to do, and given that your wife REALLY wants to do it, and assuming that this isn't some sort of troll message, I'd think you'd have no end of ways to find guys willing to fuck your wife. Also assuming you don't want to get the shit kicked out of you by some wierdo that's into not only fucking your wife but making you pay for it, the trick is finding a guy that is more or less "normal".

Now, assuming that you really WANT to be "cuckolded" and not just "cheated on", you might have some guys right in your very circle of friends that would be more than willing to help out. Find out who your wife fancies among your friends. If that friend is married, then it could be awkward asking him because he might actually be a good husband and not wanting to cheat on his wife. If the particular friend is single and finds your wife even the least bit attractive, you shouldn't have too much trouble convincing him to do her up one side and down the other when you tell him you really want him to use your wife like a whore. Do you want to watch? Listen in? Hear about it second hand from your wife? Have them take pictures? All probably pretty easy to convince a buddy to do IF you really want it. Hey, what are friends for if they aren't willing to use you wife for you.

Seriously, how hard could this be?
 
My wife is normally reluctant to discuss details about her sexual history. I try to respect that but I do get very aroused when she occasionally drops her guard and tells me about her previous lovers. This is the second marriage for both of us and she has said that her first husband had a very big cock, considerably bigger than mine. Unlike me, he was uncircumsized and she has admitted that she enjoyed giving him blowjobs. Hearing her tell me this made me very excited. She knows that I used to enjoy sucking off my best friend when we were in high school and that he too had a very big cock. I told her that I could understand why she would like blowing her first husband.
 
In a quandary about this....

So let me say, 5 years ago, I had this fantasy all the time. Then in March 2008 my world came crashing down as I found out my wife was having an affair. I was having health problems at the time, she was having emotional problems at the time and she decided an affair was the way she wanted to deal with some of those issues. Since that time we have separated, almost divorced and then gotten back together. During that time, she has had at least one other lover, and while I had some of my own fun, I get into a rage of jealousy at the idea. I know considering I had my own fun, it is a hypocritical view point, but without her expressed feelings and desires to get what she wants but also have me feel secure, it is all I have. I was always willing to give her what ever she wanted as long as she talked to me about it first, and was open an honest with me, no matter how much it hurt. At one point she talked to me about the idea of her being 'shared' but I wasn't going to be a cuckold. I know my health problems have caused our sex life to be sporadic and non satisfying, but we are back together, so I would expect she would want to try and make it work with me.

But alias, I know this is not the full case. I have found notes etc that she does indeed want to be with other men. She hasn't spoken to me about it, out of the fear she has of my reaction, and she has cause for those fears. That rage is pretty serious. I have a feeling she is using me for whatever reason (I provide a safe home, outside of the jealousy issues) and provide her with other securities that these other men can't or won't provide to her. But I believe if she could get away with it, she would cheat again, and not think twice about it. So being a cuckold or getting a divorce are my only choices? Not sure how I feel about that..

So I have a torn fantasy about this now..
 
Last edited:
I'm wondering if maybe you're asking more about how to go about talking about this with your wife/girlfriend? My situation is not really a cuckolding one--my husband does like to share me but it's generally on his terms (for me, cuckolding connotes a level of dominance on the part of the female, which is not present in our relationship, and also some humiliation factor for the male). He was the one that started talking to me about it--it was his fantasy. Initially, in bed he would lightly bring up another guy he thought I might be attracted to, or talk about me flirting/dancing with someone else, and it just progressed from there. He talked about more involved, more intense things, until finally, we tried things. I think it was a good approach.
 
Everytime we or just the wife goes out, I like to pick out outfits for her to wear. Usually, all the outfits I choose for her can easily expose her breasts somehow. One night we went out and went for a ride downtown by the river. It's very dark there, but there are a lot of couples hanging out there and people fishing. We started getting all touchy/feely and I worked my way up her skirt and was rubbing her pussy. She was feeling on the bulg in my pants and i told her to pull it out. She was very nervous since people were close by, but did it. She was so scared, she barely pulled it out and stroked it. I opened her top to see her breast and told her not to be nervous. I pushed my dick all the way out and she was getting wet! I pulled her over to me and had her sit on my dick; it slide in so easy! She started riding me slowly as not to draw any attention and I couldn't help but to pull a tit out of top and play with it. She was getting scared again and wanted to go over to huge tree that was next to us. We got up, she grabbed me by my dick and we went over there for a quickie. Unfortunately we saw the police patroling and stopped, but on the drive home I asked her to keep me hard. She opened her top so I could see her tits and began rubbing my dick. Now, she falls to sleep on a dime taking nighttime drive and fell asleep with my dick in her hand. As we are driving downtown about to get on the highway, I decide to keep her tits out. I play with her nipples every now and then to keep them hard and drive around 30 minutes to get home. I'm was so hard all the way home thinking about all the people seeing her. After that night, when we go out and she falls asleep on the way home, I pull her tits out for the drive home!
 
reply

I love my wife and think she is hot. She may not be a super model, but when she wants to dress up, she gets looks. I really get off when other guys want her. I remember the first time that I saw her exposed to another guy. I got her to cam online with a guy, in her sheer gown. I was off to the side and noticed how she was smiling and looking shy. She was getting so into her conversation, that she wasn't noticing that her breast was sliding out. I was getting so hard at the thought of this guy seeing her tit. The guy must have said something about her breast, because she started teasing him with opening her gown. Then I saw that big, brown nipple of hers. Without saying a thing, I pulled my dick out and started jerking it. She tried to act like she didn't notice, but she was getting even more excited and was playing with her nipples. She told me later that she was trying to see that guy's dick too and he jerked off for her. She was getting so wet that she didn't want me to cum and as soon as the other guy did, she paused the camera, and had me bust my nut in her. From that moment on, I just love showing her off. Anybody else like showing off thier woman?

hey, share the same interest here, love it when guys look at my woman when we out and about, hope to chat sometime and share a bit, anyone else into this pm me...
 
First Time Hotwife Almost over...

My wife is in Las Vegas with one of her recently divorced friends at a conference and left her wedding ring on our dresser (not sure if this was on purpose or not.)The first time I brought up her being a Hotwife she got very angry at me for even suggesting it. But now it's Tuesday night and she's been gone since Saturday morning. Her texts have become few and far between and only really sending instructions for me and the kids.
I am going from turned on to freaking out, I haven't slept much the past few nights unless I've had enough to drink. Even then I've been staying up using the "Find my iphone" app to watch as she goes from one casino to another. Last night She was at Mandalay Bay for hours then to Luxor where she stayed for 30 minutes or so then walked over to Excaliber before I passed out.
I don't like it that she has been ignoring me and not even sending an affectionate text telling me that she misses me or that she loves me.
I thought I wanted this, I think I still do but I'm very conflicted. We've been married for more than 20 years, how will she react? How will I react? Regardless I can't wait to pick her up at the airport tomorrow and hug her and kiss her. I want to hear about the last four days but I don't think I should push her.
Sorry for the rambling post...
 
Last edited:
Hang in there. It'll all be okay. Have trust in your wife. It's possible she's just enjoying being responsibility free for a few days.
 
My wife is in Las Vegas with one of her recently divorced friends at a conference and left her wedding ring on our dresser (not sure if this was on purpose or not.)The first time I brought up her being a Hotwife she got very angry at me for even suggesting it. But now...

If you want her to be a "hot wife" and she now is one, why would she leave her ring at home? isn't part of that slut wife stuff making the wife part well known? Taking her ring off gives the illusion that she's "single" and ready to fuck whatever comes her way out there. And, simply, would mean she's cheating on you with out the "benefit" of the "lifestyle".
 
Hang in there. It'll all be okay. Have trust in your wife. It's possible she's just enjoying being responsibility free for a few days.

Thanks, I do trust my wife, she would never lie to me so I will know all about her trip in the next few days, she'll tell me in her own time.
She has my permission for this to happen this weekend. We are trying to expand our sexual thinking but I'm just a little on edge about it tonight.
 
If you want her to be a "hot wife" and she now is one, why would she leave her ring at home? isn't part of that slut wife stuff making the wife part well known? Taking her ring off gives the illusion that she's "single" and ready to fuck whatever comes her way out there. And, simply, would mean she's cheating on you with out the "benefit" of the "lifestyle".

There could be a few different reasons that she would leave it at home first being that we have never done this before and just the act of getting to where we are is a big step and she may have her reasons for not taking it with her. The other is that she works in a profession where she can't wear her ring at work so she takes it off sometimes and forgets to put it back on.
 
I think a lot of times it is better as a fantasy. I can't believe couples have really gone through with this. There is a lot of variables and unknowns that go into a decisions to actually do this. But hey it's very hot. More power to you if you can swing this!
 
may imagine but not try

sssss
its erotic !
but problematic to try
 
it is always a fun time. very exciting to see others enjoying her. knowing that she is coming home with me every time... priceless
 
i love to be cuckold. have in the past, loved seeing my ex with a hung hard man, hearing her moan and srceam as he filled her as i never could, her telling me how much bigger and better he is than me was such a turnon i alway came watching. now if i could get my current wife into it
 
Cardinal: It's possible she is doing all this to turn you on but in reality isn't doing a damn thing. I would definetly talk to her about it though.
 
I love having other men fuck my fiancee and having her come home to me for me to fuck. If she has cum in her pussy, that's even better. Sometimes I eat it out; sometimes I add my own. It makes her feel great. We've also had threesomes during which I've played both with her and the other guy. Very exciting. I'm not into being humiliated, however. I also have pics of he with other guys' dicks in her mouth that I enjoy jacking off to.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top