Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say thank you to the most WONDERFUL Daddy in the whole wide world who couldn't gave me the best birthday morning I've EVER HAD! AND I get to wear the new choker he got me today for the first time! I'm ecstatic! I love you Daddy...you're incredible and the most amazing man I've ever known. :kiss::rose:

:heart: Your little one

Ain't she a sweetie! I hope you continue to have the best birthday ever
No, you're amazing !!
 
I needed chocolate.. so I made some..

I've got to learn it's best not to have cocoa, butter, and powdered sugar around the house. :p
 
Realized I didn't say hi to all the little girls and their Daddies...a pox upon me for a clumsy lout
 
Happy Saturday to all the little girls and the Daddies that love us so!
Hope everyone is having a good day. I'm closing at work today. Poo. But the sun has made.an appearance and its not so damnably cold out!
 
2*C here ... and things get a smidge pokey-outey :devil:
A day for hot drinks and blankets!!

You are a tease aren't you DD? Lucky none of us mind.

Good morning to all. Kisses for the babygirls and handshakes for the daddies. It is a very wet 24*Celsius here and my lawn is knee high. I'm thinking of starting a safari hunt in the back yard. Sure some elephants and tigers have moved in...
 
Thank you Keri and PA, was just a really bad night, that's bleeding over into today lucky me lol.
I'll be ok, always am somehow

HUGE Happy Birthday Keri. You are an amazing person inside and out and i'm so glad your daddy was able to make it such an amazing day for you.
 
Yay! Home for the night. Time for Little Einsteins. Mum cut Littlun's hair while I was at work and she looks adorable!

I'm off til Monday, thank God! The arthritis in my knee is playing havoc with being able to work.
 
Last edited:
Yay! Home for the night. Time for Little Einsteins. Mum cut Littlun's hair while I was at work and she looks adorable!

I'm off til Tuesday, thank God! The arthritis in my knee is playing havoc with being able to work.

Have a great two days off and try and stay out of trouble
 
When April showers....they come your way. Look to the flowers....they bloom in May. So if its raining...have no regrets. It isnt raining rain....its raining violets!
 
hi sisters and daddies

I am tired just came back from shopping .
So how is everybody doing?
 
"Hi all! Happy Sunday evening to all the Daddies and all my sweet sisters the Baby Girls who love them! I'm baaaaaaaaaaack! Belated Happy Birthday Keri! Had one of the best weeks ever considering the weather was awful with sleet and/or snow every day.....and the SO had to work every day too but we had the nights. Got to spend some more time in the town we'd like to live in which was wonderful. Hated coming back.....but glad to pop in and say Hi to everyone again. (((HUGS))) and :heart:!"
 
"Hi all! Happy Sunday evening to all the Daddies and all my sweet sisters the Baby Girls who love them! I'm baaaaaaaaaaack! Belated Happy Birthday Keri! Had one of the best weeks ever considering the weather was awful with sleet and/or snow every day.....and the SO had to work every day too but we had the nights. Got to spend some more time in the town we'd like to live in which was wonderful. Hated coming back.....but glad to pop in and say Hi to everyone again. (((HUGS))) and :heart:!"

Welcome back peaches. Sounds like you had a restful time ....not....gotta love the nights
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top