Protection (closed)

“You don’t have to tell me twice.” Sam said with a grin as Mary’s fingers wrapped around his cock and gave him a few strokes. “You ready for this, sweetheart?”

I suck in a breath and nod, giving him a moan as I feel the head of his thick cock splitting my wet pussy. The moan turns into a loud cry as he sinks home and remains buried deep inside my body as I feel hands starting to play with my breasts.

“Look at these tits, Sam.” Mary purrs, looking at her husband with a grin. “Aren’t they beautiful? You are certainly a lucky man, Alan.”
 
"I know it, Mary," as our hands began to caress and massaage your breasts, fingers circling and playing with your nipples. Leaning over, we soon cover both of your nipples with our lips, drawing those hard nubs between our lips and scraping them with our tongues.

I slide a hand down over your belly and collect some pussy nectar from between your lips as Sam fucks you slowly . . . probing Mary's mouth with my finger, letting her taste some of your juices while lapping at your nipple . ..
 
I whimper and gasp as two mouths attack my breasts, suckling on my nipples and teasing me as that thick cock slowly saws in and out of my wet pussy. Letting out a moan, I shiver as your hand caresses down my belly and gathers some of those sweet juices. Watching you, I gasp as you press your fingers to Mary’s lips, allowing her to taste the sticky sweet nectar.

“Alan, I want to suck your cock.” I whimper, meeting your eyes and giving you a smile. “Please, baby?”
 
"I think that can be arranged," I was with a chuckle as I kneel on the bed beside you and slide the head of my cock back and forth across your lips, Mary's eyes focused on the movement across your face.

Sliding back and forth a couple more strokes, then leaning over you with my hands balance me on the other side of your head as my cock dangles over your mouth before I lower it to your lips, allowing you to set the pace on how quickly and deeply you take me in.
 
Moaning deeply as you tease your cock across my lips, I part them and take you deeply, suckling on it instantly as Sam thrusts roughly against my pussy as he witnesses the erotic scene. With a sigh, I bob my head slowly along your cock, taking in every salty inch of it as Sam continues to pleasure my pussy.

“Look at that, Mary. She’s a good little cock sucker too.” Sam says with a grin, his hands reaching to cup and play with my heavy breasts.
 
"Yes, she is . . ." somehow I manage to say. Looking at Sam, "If we time this just right, we can both shoot a load of hot cum over her pregnant belly." Mary and Sam continue to play with your breasts, increasing your aroused state . . .

I know the signs of your orgasm . . . and it is not too far away. Lifting one of my hands off the bed, I reach between Mary's legs and find her dripping slit . . . a finger rubbing her clit brings a gasp from her lips; all this in front of her eyes has her close to another orgasm too.
 
I moan as I feel hands caressing my breasts, tweaking my nipples as you talk about cumming over my belly. I suck on your cock and nod as Sam grins and starts to pound my wet pussy harder. Gasping, I can feel my body tighten and know that an orgasm is just seconds away.

“I think she’s going to cum.” Sam says with a small laugh, his hands settling back on my hips and holding me in place as he gives my body a good pounding. "Pinch Mary's clit. I want to see her explode too. A good, hard pinch will send her flying."
 
Grasping Mary's clit between my thumb and forefinger, I pinch it tight and can feel her whole body shudder and her thighs tighten on my hand . . Sam was right . . . Mary cries out in a way that lets me know that an orgasm is coming . . . soon.

Pulling my cock from your mouth and stroking it, "OK, baby, gonna cummmmmmm . . . " Pointing the head of my cock toward your belly, I jerk a couple more times and the first stream of cum hits your belly and starts to pool around your belly button. Sam slams into you a few more shard strokes and then pulls his cock out and starts to shoot his hot cum all over your belly too . . .
 
Cumming along with you as you pull your cock from between my lips and spurt your hot seed across my belly. I whimper and sigh as Sam slams into my pussy a few moments more before he pulls out and his seed is soon joining yours across my swollen belly.

The feeling is indescribable as I look up into you eyes with a smile and moan as Sam’s large hand is suddenly rubbing the sticky mess into my skin.
 
Our eyes focused on each other, I slide my hand down over your breasts and join Sam in smearing our combined cum over your tight belly . . . my fingers find their way on down to your sweet pussy and probe you gently. God, you are so fucking wet.

Bringing my fingers to my lips, sucking your sweet nectar into my mouth . . . never miss an opportunity to taste your sweet goodness.
 
Panting as your fingers slide through my pussy, I whimper and shiver in appreciation of what just happened to me. I’m absolutely exhausted, but incredibly happy and I give you a lazy smile as I watch you bring the fingers to your lips and suck them clean.
 
What an experience . . . spur of the moment cabin fuck with someone we just met a short time ago. Once we all start to calm down, Mary kneels in front of Sam and licks your juicres off his cock. Putting on just enough their clothes to cover themselves, they head back to their cabin. "Mary isn't done yet," Sam says as they head out the door.

Lying down on the bed beside you, "I think we are done for this day, babe. Pretty sure we need to get a little rest before we have to start packing and get ready to face Molly and all her energy."
 
“Mmmmm…” I say with a sigh as I snuggle up against your warm side. “I can’t wait to see Molly. I’ve never been away from her this long before. I miss her little face.”

Leaning across the small gap, I kiss you gently and give you a smile. “Thank you for giving me a wonderful honeymoon, baby.”
 
"It has been exciting . . . and fun . . . hasn't it?" Smiling back as you snuggle in against me. "And just think how excited she will be shen she finds out she is going to be a big sister. And Maria won't have to keep our secret any longer."

Lying wiht you a few more minutes as you drift off for a nap, I get up and take a quick shower and come back to find you still sleeping . . .
 
Sleeping through most of the night, I wake only when I feel the ship starting to slow as we get closer to shore. Letting out a little sigh, I turn over on the bed and go to hold you, finding your spot on the bed empty.

“Alan?” I murmur, sitting up and seeing you on the balcony. “Have you been out here all night, babe?” I ask, stepping naked from the bed to stand beside you.
 
"No, babe . . . just got up a few minutes ago. Was going to give you a few more minutes before I cqme back in to wake you. I think we've got a couple of hours before the ship actually docks and we need to be ready to go ashore."

Reaching up with a hand to caress your bare ass . . . just can't seem to keep my hands to myself. "Guess we'll have to be a little more careful about being dressed when we get home with Miss Molly."
 
Smiling as you reach up to caress my ass, I slowly sit down next to you with a little sigh as I stretch my body out alongside yours. Taking in the slowly climbing sun, I glance over at you with a grin.

“And you can’t play with me all day long with Miss Molly running around. That poor cock of yours isn’t going to know what happened.” Leaning over, I kiss you gently and run my hands over your chest as I sigh.

“Want to go back in the cabin and make love one more time before we have to leave?”
 
"You know you only have to ask once." Taking you by the hand and leading you into the cabin. Lying on my back on the bed, my cock already starting to harden . . .

"I'm all yours, Michaela . . your lover and your partner for life."
 
I smile as you take my hand and lead me back into the cabin. Watching you closely, I let out a little sigh as you lay back across the bed, your cock already hardening as you proclaim that you are all mine.

“Perfect.” I say with a smile as I crawl onto the bed, my lips instantly wrapping around the head of your hardening cock to help it on its journey.

Suckling and sighing, I bob my head along your length, taking in every magical moment that we have left on our honeymoon. My eyes lock onto yours and I give you a little smile as I take more of your cock deep between my lips.
 
Lying back on the pillow, my eyes locked on yours as you slide up and down my hardening shaft . . . "Baby, you treat me so good." Difficult to lie still as you make love to me with your lips and tongue .. . running your fingers thru your hair, no need to push your head down on my cock as you take me deeper and deeper on each movement . . .
 
I hum at your words, vibrating your cock as I feel you hand in my hair, caressing through the strands as I take my time and make sure that you are a nice and hard for me. Pulling my lips off for a moment, I look at you a smile.

“Tell me how you want me, Alan. I want this last session to be special.” I say softly, my fingers trailing up your belly to tweak and pull at your hard nipples.
 
"Baby, I want you . . . and only you . . . no matter how much we have fun playing and bringing others into our lives . . . I will always be completely satisfied with only you. Now straddle me and let me watch your sweet pussy swallow my hard cock."
 
I feel a little teary as you tell me that you’ll always want just me. Kissing you gently, I straddle your hips and sit up completely before attempting to take your cock deep inside my pussy.

“Watch your cock, baby. It feel so good as it splits my pussy.” I said with a little moan as I slowly start to settle back down over your hard shaft. “Fuck, Alan. This feels so good…”
 
My hands on your bottom, guiding you slowly down my erect shaft. Already slick with your saliva, the additional coating of your pussy nectar on my cock makes the entry so slick . . . feeling the heat generated as we come together . . .

Looking up at you, this old cop is trying not to get emotional, too . . . one of us is enough . . .
 
Leaning over your body as I settle full on your cock, neither of us moves as we just enjoy the intimate moment. I kiss you gently, sighing softly as my breasts press against your chest. When the kiss ends, I press my forehead against yours, staring into your eyes.

“I love you, Alan. With all of my heart. My sweet love. My protector. My husband.” I kiss you again after saying that, smiling as I clench the walls of my pussy around your throbbing hard cock. “You love my daughter with all of your heart and you’ll be such a wonderful father to our baby.”
 
Back
Top