Panty sniffing

minn

Loves Spam
Over the years I have been turned on by the thought of being in someone elses home and taking womens worn panties. Not sure if it is the initial thrill of the actual act of retrieving them without being caught or the act of inhaling the scent, thinking of who had worn them and masturbating...

I don't know bout stealing them. Hmmms donations are never turned away. Must be us frozen Minnesota pervs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I use my wifes when i jo.

I started for me when a friend of the family that I used to babysit for caught me. I put her kids to bed around 8pm and around midnight I found her dirty panties on her bathroom floor. I was very curious and sniffed them and it changed me forever. I took them into her room and started jerking off with them to at my nose. Then I heard her come in the front door and I quick zipped up and started walking torwards the bathroom, to put them back on the floor. She ran into me in the hallway and asked what I was doing with her underwear. I said that I found them in the playroom and I was trying to find the hamper. She said thats weird and left it at that. I know she didn't buy into it at all. So I went home, scared out of my mind. The next night I put her kids to bed and went to go lay on the couch and watch some tv and I found a pair of lacy panties under the couch pillow. I would usually sleep a couple hour there until she came home. I picked them up and was so nervous and shaking. I brought them to my nose and they smelled so good and were still wet. I couldn't help, but to lock myself in the bathroom, to sniff and lick the gusset of those panties...That was the first pussy I had ever tasted. She continued to leave panties under that pillow and never said a word about it.

and later in life...

I have a friend of my wifes that would catch me staring at her panties when she would bend over. She flat out asked me one day if I'm turned on by panties and I said yes. About a month after that she was over with her husband for dinner she shoved something in my pocket when nobody else was looking and whispered that I should go to the restroom. So I did and when I pulled her wet panties out, I instantly started to get hard. I thought screw it and I jerked off the fastest load of my life into the gusset of those great smelling and tasting wet panties. I was so nervous, I shoved them under the sink and would deal with them later. When I went into the kitchen she asked me to show her something in another room. When we were alone she asked if I enjoyed them and I thanked her and said yes!! She asked if I came in them and I replied yes. She said she was so turned on right now and that she needed to cum. She asked what I did with them and I told her where I put them. I told her and she went to the restroom. She was in there for like 10 minutes. When she came out she joined us in small-talk and bent over to pick something up and holy crap she was wearing the panties I just came in!! When they were leaving, she said she enjoyed our game and hoped to play it again. We did do it more times, until she thought she was preggers and then we ended that game. But it was awesome, while it lasted!!

Last edited:
There are avid panty sniffers and lovers out here......ME, ME,ME
Nothing finer than to smell the real thing......

I have never known a man that would not sniff them given the opportunity. Sometimes that means he won't get caught but he will still sniff them. That is a good thing! :p Think about it this way, if our scent didn't attract the guys but rather, it turned them off, we'd be in a world of trouble. I have an unusually heavy flow when I get aroused for an extended time and I know men pick up on that "scent". You can tell by their actions and body language.

I am not really effected much either way. When I am with another woman (rare as that is these days) I enjoy her arousal and knowing she is soaking them more for the feeling I get from being the one making her feel like that, than for the scent she will leave on them. Still, I am flattered if I leave my panties on the floor where I know a man will see them and get out of the shower and see that they are not exactly where I left them. It is indeed a turn on to have that effect on someone.

from a woman's perspective

I love men that like to sniff and lick creamy pretty panties. And if you like to tease me to get those panties soaked with sweet juices even better. ;)

New Jersey certainly isn't sleeping on the sniffin! :cool: Um, yes honey I DID INHALE! :eek: :heart: & will do it again & again till I draw my last breath!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I started for me when a friend of the family that I used to babysit for caught me. I put her kids to bed around 8pm and around midnight I found her dirty panties on her bathroom floor. I was very curious and sniffed them and it changed me forever. I took them into her room and started jerking off with them to at my nose. Then I heard her come in the front door and I quick zipped up and started walking torwards the bathroom, to put them back on the floor. She ran into me in the hallway and asked what I was doing with her underwear. I said that I found them in the playroom and I was trying to find the hamper. She said thats weird and left it at that. I know she didn't buy into it at all. So I went home, scared out of my mind. The next night I put her kids to bed and went to go lay on the couch and watch some tv and I found a pair of lacy panties under the couch pillow. I would usually sleep a couple hour there until she came home. I picked them up and was so nervous and shaking. I brought them to my nose and they smelled so good and were still wet. I couldn't help, but to lock myself in the bathroom, to sniff and lick the gusset of those panties...That was the first pussy I had ever tasted. She continued to leave panties under that pillow and never said a word about it.

and later in life...

I have a friend of my wifes that would catch me staring at her panties when she would bend over. She flat out asked me one day if I'm turned on by panties and I said yes. About a month after that she was over with her husband for dinner she shoved something in my pocket when nobody else was looking and whispered that I should go to the restroom. So I did and when I pulled her wet panties out, I instantly started to get hard. I thought screw it and I jerked off the fastest load of my life into the gusset of those great smelling and tasting wet panties. I was so nervous, I shoved them under the sink and would deal with them later. When I went into the kitchen she asked me to show her something in another room. When we were alone she asked if I enjoyed them and I thanked her and said yes!! She asked if I came in them and I replied yes. She said she was so turned on right now and that she needed to cum. She asked what I did with them and I told her where I put them. I told her and she went to the restroom. She was in there for like 10 minutes. When she came out she joined us in small-talk and bent over to pick something up and holy crap she was wearing the panties I just came in!! When they were leaving, she said she enjoyed our game and hoped to play it again. We did do it more times, until she thought she was preggers and then we ended that game. But it was awesome, while it lasted!!

if true those are amazing stories.

not really doubting..(more jealous I guess at your great fortune at finding 2 hot blooded females)

I have sniffed my wifes panties and had a pair I jerked off into discovered to my embarrassment only to begin finding more worn parties brazenly left in places that only I would find and investigate...

she has never said a word either..

it is more of a turn on in a strange way.

again awesome stories.

and later in life...

Whether those stories are true or not, they are beautiful. So hot.

I love to smell my wife's panties. They smell absolutely delicious sometimes.

panty sniffing

minnesota panty sniffer here to....i like to go to my nieces place and after a bit go to the basement to the laundry room. hers and her 2 daughters are usually there to sniff. i find a pair with all the fragrances and go lock myself in the basement and sniff and jack.

Great weekend

Last weekend my sister had a pool party for her daughter who just turned 18 - girls only (except for my sisters husband and me). The changing room has open shelves with cubes for clothing. As I was was changing I noticed a ton of lacy bras, panties etc. Before long I had gone through and retrieved a couple pairs that smelled wonderful! Holding them to my nose and licking the crotch of one of them it took me all of 2 minutes to shoot my wad. Later on a few more younger girls showed up after riding their bikes over. I went to the changing room again and found 2 pairs of extremely damp and warm cotton panties that must have crept up into their asses and pussies since the scent was fantastic! Needless to say my face and tongue enjoyed the dampness and the scent as I jacked myself into a wonderful cummer!

Back