The News at 10 followed by blackmail after it [closed for ash13]

-nick was on set as the new view went on soon ashley was to introduce a movie star johnny netor a famous actor as he came on set nick saw ashley sit down to interview as he turns on the vibratior on low at first he would pick up speed a bit later as he smiled-

Ashley crossed her young nylon clad legs, causing the skirt to rise ever so slightly as she began the one one one interview. She noticed the star had a hard time not checking out her legs. She knew this interview would be a handful and was hoping Nick would "behave" himself.

-He turned on the vibrator on very low to give her a jolt though this vibrator was not loud as th last one so this owuld be easier-

Miss Cumners figeted a bit in her seat as the buzzing began. The athlete asked if she was ok and she replied "yes I am fine1" then began to ask questions as the athlete kept checking out her young legs and found it hard to look her in the eyes during the interview.

-the star able to answer the questions as they went Nick Raised the staked making the Vibrator moved more in side her-

Ashley bit her lower lip as the vibe wiggled inside of her. Trying to compose herself as she asked questions. the athlete gave her odd looks asking her if she was ok.

-Nick raised the vibe more the Athelete looked-"You sure your ok Miss cumners your Flushed"-he said-

"Ye..Yess .I..I am fine.." Miss Cumners said as she gave Nick a dirty look for the location.

-the interview continued nick didnt let the vibrator turn off though he put it back to low as the news continued-

The interview was over and Miss Cumners had made it through,although face was very flush now. A few of her coworkers asked if she was feeling alright and she told then she was fine. She headed to the main news desk to go do her next story introductions.

-Nick Watched as he toyed with her contorls making it move at diffrent speeds moving th ebuttons to tease her as nick reensured the producer it was probbably just the lights-

Ashley tried to compose herself. The young newscaster kept giving Nick dirty looks as she tried to focus on her papers for her news stories.

-Nick was asked to come on stage to hand her a few updates that just came in as he walked forward he made sure his feet tripped coming up the steps by her as he fell forward he pulled her top open revealing her breasts in return he recived a huge bump form the impact the desk had-

Last edited:
OOC find a way to "accidently" strip me in some way while I am on air"

" Ahhh" the young newscaster gasped as her top fell open and a few on the set saw her boobs as her bra gave way. Hoping she was not on air when that happened.

-the Cameras were lucky enough to be cut just as he fell and only a second was shown with a wardrobe malfunction as the producer said-"fix the top and ge tback to it we got ahour left of the news"-Nick smiled as he got up and went to first aid to fix his head he would wait in ashleys dressing room till after the show when she come back he needed to rest his head-

Miss Cumners headed to her dressing room to fix her top in between sets. On her door was a note that read....

-Come to my dressing room we have plans to discuss for tonights broad cast and for our own personal situations.--The note said that pretty clear as his dressing room was down the hall a bit and since she was gonna be anchoring and the studio celebrating or representing the schools today for there achivment in raising grades she had to be excited and dress good and nick knew what to light her up with-

Ashley nervously knocked on Nick's door waiting for his response. part of her was angry with this whole blackmail situation. However part of her loved to play the sub role.

-Nick asked her to come in expecting her to some what be angry but he would soon make her see she loved it more then she brought on-

I enter and say "Nick you are MY intern this has to stop now" I demand as I get inches from you trying to show my tough side.

-he looked to her-"are you saying you are not enjoying the attention you been getting that your pussy and your body dont want what you been having."-he said-"tell you what 5 days you get if you dont come back to me i tear up the pages if you come back to me you stay with me as my slave understand."-he said-"Agree to it if your so sure."

"Fine deal" i say thinking I have you.yet you have tricks up your sleeve to make me fall for your traps i go to dressing room. a note from boss says my next assignment is.. the note in detail reads...

"Hello Ashley You next Asignment is a big one you are to check out the Strong man compatition and report on it."-now that Ashley didnt have nick she coudl masterbate again but would it be enough she had cock after cock in her could she satisfy her cravings-

Back