Aneros, which one should I buy my husband?

So my question: Has anybody used it during intercourse? Like in the Lotus position while sitting and manipulating it with their body position while having sex with her facing you and sitting on top? That is my ultimate goal...to be able to experience a long lasting prostate orgasm while my wife climaxes, while using the Aneros. She is petite, so I think i could still move my own body and hers as well while we do this. any thoughts? any anecdotes?[/QUOTE]

I always cum harder during sex with my Aneros in. Often I will have multiple orgasms with it in, doggie style works well with Aneros in... :rolleyes: We have not tried other sexual positions but will.. Oh and oral sex ie. blow jobs are truly amazing with it in. The last time she did this for me, I was unable to articulate a coherent thought until she decided we were done! ;)
 
I have used all the models of aneros masagers and the nexus glide, excell and titus. To me, the most intense of them all is the nexus excell. It gives very strong pressure directly on the prostate as well being a good size to really grip. The glide is good, but after a while I think you will want something a little bigger. Good luck.
 
I used the helix on my BF on the weekend, he liked! However I'm told the effect of it can kick in after a few tries and wont always work the first time!
 
Ya, that video has me thinking of getting one of these. Would love to expirience that.
 
WOW!!

I finally had an opportunity to surprise my husband with the new Maximus I bought. The only thing I can say is WOW!! The orgasm he had was amazing!!! It just kept going and going. It lasted for over two minutes. He started oozing cum almost as soon as slid this toy in his ass. I intentionally stopped playing with his cock after toy was in place to see if he could have an orgasm with no physical stimulation. He twisted and thrusted into the air in an attempt to get even the slightest touch against his cock. I had to lock my arms around his thighs in order to keep him on his back. His abs and ass muscles were contracting involuntarily, his head was rolling back and forth and his penis was so big and hard it looked as if it were going to explode. The volume of cum was tremendous. It pooled in his belly button and ran down both sides of his stomach. Like I said this went on for a long time. It was like a female orgasm!! I believe that the manufacture of the Aneros refers to this as a "Super-O". When he started to come down form this orgasm I slipped his cock into my mouth and remarkably within in 30 seconds was erupting yet again.
.

Goooodlawd. I need a girlfriend like you. Tremendous post. I wish more women were as sexually generous.

I've tried three models of aneros, but never had an experience this powerful. I've read it sometimes takes a lot of time and a lot of attempts, but still - I guess I need to get back to work.

Now I need to find more posts by Love269Girl. Sexy read!
 
Have missed having a lover that allowed that sort of playtime.
Once had a lover on whom I used a vibrator at times. He seemed to enjoy it. He probably would like the aneros. I certainly enjoyed the fact the I was part and party to his enjoyment.
Husband of many years is not as experimental and discourages any such wild proclivities.
 
Just Google Aneros instructions, or Aneros Tips. There are several illustrated articles on how to get the most out of your Aneros. One thing for certain is to toss the instructions that come with it.
 
I actually just bought my boyfriend one of these for his birthday after reading a review of it at http://www.pleasurereviews.com/aneros-helix-and-the-mutli-orgasmic-man . He LOVED it!! The first time we used it, I went to give him oral and he had to tell me to stop within a minute because he didn't want to cum too fast. Sex? Forget it! Lol. I rode him for about 30 seconds and that was it. He EXPLODED! He says that the orgasm is much more intense than traditional. The next feat is to try and get him to have a hands free prostate orgasm. This should be fun..lol
 
WOW!!

I finally had an opportunity to surprise my husband with the new Maximus I bought. The only thing I can say is WOW!! The orgasm he had was amazing!!! It just kept going and going. It lasted for over two minutes. He started oozing cum almost as soon as slid this toy in his ass. I intentionally stopped playing with his cock after toy was in place to see if he could have an orgasm with no physical stimulation. He twisted and thrusted into the air in an attempt to get even the slightest touch against his cock. I had to lock my arms around his thighs in order to keep him on his back. His abs and ass muscles were contracting involuntarily, his head was rolling back and forth and his penis was so big and hard it looked as if it were going to explode. The volume of cum was tremendous. It pooled in his belly button and ran down both sides of his stomach. Like I said this went on for a long time. It was like a female orgasm!! I believe that the manufacture of the Aneros refers to this as a "Super-O". When he started to come down form this orgasm I slipped his cock into my mouth and remarkably within in 30 seconds was erupting yet again.


Girls if you are thinking of trying this, and I highly recommend you do, make sure you secure his arms tightly. Also, you will need to blindfold him in order to properly lube the toy without giving away the secret.
I wonder if he ever had a cock in his ass?
 
Just added the Helix to my collection. Wow ! Very different. Allot of movement with this model.
 
Back
Top