murga punishment

lesliejones

Experienced
I've begun seeing more references, on Facebook for example, to murga punishment. This is when you are made to loop your arms under your thighs and pull on your ears, either standing or squatting. It is hard to maintain the position for more than a few minutes much less walk in it. It appears to have started in Indian schools (India and Pakistan). It seems quite sadistic and is apparently not allowed much any more there. I imagine teachers got quite a charge out of using it on misbehaving pupils. Does anyone have experience imposing it or getting it?

I've begun seeing more references, on Facebook for example, to murga punishment. This is when you are made to loop your arms under your thighs and pull on your ears, either standing or squatting. It is hard to maintain the position for more than a few minutes much less walk in it. It appears to have started in Indian schools (India and Pakistan). It seems quite sadistic and is apparently not allowed much any more there. I imagine teachers got quite a charge out of using it on misbehaving pupils. Does anyone have experience imposing it or getting it?
Being an Indian, I have to add that I've been through this "Murga Punishment" during my school days for being mischievous. It surely gets a bit demanding on the body.
However saying that, Never tried it with any or my subs. So maybe, It can be tried out the next time ;)

Back