Hot for Teacher

*fans self* MmMm i love your "belt buckle" *giggles*

Pffft.. who said this isn't a hot look!.. fuck that.. its hot.. and more fun for certain "activites" :devil: :kiss:

(Clunk my belt buckle hits the floor.)
So tell me more about these certain "activities"...

Let's see!!! And I know, It's an expensive little hobby!

What's an expensive hobby speeding tickets or Tattoos? hahaha
Luckily one of my former students owns his own tattoo shop and is willing to hook me up with a decent price on ink. One of the perks of not being an asshole teacher. Here is the drawing he made for me, now its just a matter of time and money...

Attachments

• JJoes gryffin.jpg
    JJoes gryffin.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 264
(Clunk my belt buckle hits the floor.)
So tell me more about these certain "activities"...

HAHAHAH *giggling* Ummm.. well a smooth surface is desirable for "oral" activities.. i don't like my nose to tickle... :eek: :devil:

Very Nice and I don't care shaved or trimmed is all good to me. ;)

HAHAHAH *giggling* Ummm.. well a smooth surface is desirable for "oral" activities.. i don't like my nose to tickle... :eek: :devil:

Agreed! So how about yourself? Would my nose be tickled?

(Pulls cock out of undies) So about those "oral" skills...Is it time for an oral exam?

I like the pics in boxers better than in briefs. I never really found briefs on guys that attractive... boxers and boxer briefs are so much hotter, IMO. But, nice pics! :)

I like the pics in boxers better than in briefs. I never really found briefs on guys that attractive... boxers and boxer briefs are so much hotter, IMO. But, nice pics! :)

What is the draw to boxers? To me boxers = old man (wearing black socks).

What is the draw to boxers? To me boxers = old man (wearing black socks).

Call me old-fashioned, but boxers seem more 'manly' to me. This might sound silly, I know. But I just think briefs are more for girls and boxers for guys. It's a matter of preference, of course.

Call me old-fashioned, but boxers seem more 'manly' to me. This might sound silly, I know. But I just think briefs are more for girls and boxers for guys. It's a matter of preference, of course.

I have to agree YPD!

So..you're a nerd. You're hot. You have tattoos. You're adventureous.....can you say "the perfect man"? lol

So..you're a nerd. You're hot. You have tattoos. You're adventureous.....can you say "the perfect man"? lol

Thanks! This comment totally made my day!

You have no idea just how much of a nerd I really am...

Last edited:
Oh boy, I can't wait to upload the pics for your ladies (and any guys out there too). Just have to do some editing and croping so they fit for size. Presidents day = day off for naughtiness!

Your shaved pubes and balls look so hot. My fantasies are running wild. ;)

Sweatshirt

SO here is my attempt at apeasing the masses :)
Boxer shorts...check
My ass...check
My tattoos...check
No cock pics...sorry :)

Attachments

• Sweatshirt 1.JPG
    Sweatshirt 1.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 640
  • Sweatshirt 2.JPG
    Sweatshirt 2.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 729
  • Sweatshirt 3.JPG