The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
always nice to feel ignored,


and another thought

Happy Thanks giving to my friends on Lit if i dont get to talk to any of you tommorow
 
LT:

So after seeing that make up commercial with J Lo in it where she talks about her one true make up, my knee jerk reaction answer to that was very dirty.
 
Is there any way at all that I can prevent the two of you talking? Like at all? Cause the two of you working together, honestly terrifies me.

I guess you could give us something else to focus on besides talking.

Have FD unload your dishwasher, for example.



*snickers*
 
*stares at the back and forth banter, slowly munching a fry* Hmm...
I can't decided what is more entertaining.... this or.... *glances at milk shake and....*

Yeah that...




Why did she think it was a good idea to go get food after I got done at the gym?
 
*stares at the back and forth banter, slowly munching a fry* Hmm...
I can't decided what is more entertaining.... this or.... *glances at milk shake and....*

Yeah that...




Why did she think it was a good idea to go get food after I got done at the gym?

Swipes french fries and runs
 
*Steals her shake while she is distracted by her pouting*

Grins. Comes back as he plops down next to her

So...

Here is the plan. I have these french fries. I will trade them for a sip of your milk shake.

*glances at both and sniffles* You big meanies.

*hides cheeseburger*



..... am I the only one who thought of boobies when I thought of milkshakes?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top