Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
neonflux said:
can't wait to see the new ones!

re: av changes, this last is for Nirvana and baby girl Gabrielle...

:rose: neon

P.s., am assuming that you flogged those darn bunnies into submission?

to hell with the bunnies, they did nothing to earn the attention of a Mr.S flogger...

Shankara20 said:
to hell with the bunnies, they did nothing to earn the attention of a Mr.S flogger...
OOPS! :eek: You're right, should have asked if you'd wiped them out of existence. :)

butt, butt, butt...

(by request)

(click pics for larger view)

Photos of these in use later

Almost got it in!

thank you! I really like the horsey tail :D

(oh, and are you sure you're not fibbing about the last ;) )

:rose: Neon

neonflux said:
thank you! I really like the horsey tail :D

(oh, and are you sure you're not fibbing about the last ;) )

:rose: Neon

I'm not fibbing in the least. While in "fisting" training I got a bowling pin and spent many hours attempting to streatch myself enough to welcome that thing "in". Someone told my that if you could take a bowling pin "in" you could take any size hand.

When things fell apart for me in SF and I left town that pin became just one more "something" around my place the grandkids don't understand. It still gets longing looks from me at times....

now - which PE story should I start with????

more butt, butt, butt by request - there are from a time before my torso tattoo and when I was still shaving my full body

(click pics if you really want a larger view hee hee)

still more butt, butt, butt stuff if requested...

such a slut I am, I am, such a slut I am

Last edited:

Pull_2_Conscious_Evolution_web_en.jpg

1st, have to say that I am truly impressed by the butt pics. have a number of male friends who would be also ;)

2nd, this last group of pics is so sad (even that last one with the booted woman with the "come hither" look!)

:rose: :heart: :kiss: Neon

neonflux said:
1st, have to say that I am truly impressed by the butt pics. have a number of male friends who would be also ;)

2nd, this last group of pics is so sad (even that last one with the booted woman with the "come hither" look!)

:rose: :heart: :kiss: Neon

#1 - thanks it has been of my favorite play areas - and has not been given any attention for way too long, I may have to take some time this weekend to made up for that.

#2 - there has been a bit of that going around here of late...

Shankara20 said:
#1 - thanks it has been of my favorite play areas - and has not been given any attention for way too long, I may have to take some time this weekend to made up for that.

#2 - there has been a bit of that going around here of late...
I think that you should come back to SF soon, let us flog and cuddle you and flog and cuddle you (and let you flog us ;) ) for a good long time... :kiss:

neonflux said:
I think that you should come back to SF soon, let us flog and cuddle you and flog and cuddle you (and let you flog us ;) ) for a good long time... :kiss:

Ohhh and I can jump a plane and come over and cheer for you like this Sir Shank

bananahuge3rd119202oj.gif

heh me bad ..........smiles

@}-}rebecca---- said:
Ohhh and I can jump a plane and come over and cheer for you like this Sir Shank

well I now know what I'm going to play with this weekend....

sorry, I've had my hands full the last several days, should be back in the groove in the next day or so....

(click pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back