Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you missing?

Or what else do you need?

It shouldn't be everything in your life. It should be a diversion, a pastime, an entertainment but not an obsession.
Of course.

Lately, I've begun to feel too separated from everything real in life. Working too much, not enough contact with people. Living alone doesn't help.

I had a 'blurt' last night. Something that I needed to get off my chest but it felt too... I don't know, like this wasn't the place for it, that's all. And I realized there is no place, or no one I could tell that to. That was what prompted the blurt that was. Not that I was expecting Lit to be everything in my life.

Thanks for asking. :rose:

Of course.

Lately, I've begun to feel too separated from everything real in life. Working too much, not enough contact with people. Living alone doesn't help.

I had a 'blurt' last night. Something that I needed to get off my chest but it felt too... I don't know, like this wasn't the place for it, that's all. And I realized there is no place, or no one I could tell that to. That was what prompted the blurt that was. Not that I was expecting Lit to be everything in my life.

Thanks for asking. :rose:

*hugs*

You sound like you need one.

__

I need to go to the store and buy hamburger rolls. I should have done that yesterday when it wasn't a holiday...

I just got a Facebook friend request from my ex girlfriend from 18 years ago (an still my only girlfriend ever). Well, at least she isn't married to the little shit she was engaged to when last I spoke to her. I can think of a lot of mean, nasty, hateful things to say to her right now, but I think I'm just going to deny her request and leave it at that.

And then, just like that, the fences we build to protect ourselves are broken down. We meet on the same plane: bare, guileless, and vulnerable. It is beautiful. Redeeming. Truthful. Thirty minutes of communing like that makes up for a week of not.

He came to visit just at the end of the day; he has a way of showing up like that when something like this happens. He stayed only a few minutes, but long enough to let me know he was there. Watching over me. Looking out for me. Sustaining me.

It's time to go now, so I will. Not charged, necessarily, more like ...whole again.

:rose:

*Hugs* Dampie, TGP. Oh, and HP and Ogg, c'mon then *hugs*.

Big hugs from Über Stepford where I have been hanging out hiding chocolate eggs in the garden and sorting out people's pills and saying: "I love it!" about handknitted sweaters while squashing the Piglet's face with one hand and hissing: "Just say you like it!"

:heart:

*Hugs* Dampie, TGP. Oh, and HP and Ogg, c'mon then *hugs*.

Big hugs from Über Stepford where I have been hanging out hiding chocolate eggs in the garden and sorting out people's pills and saying: "I love it!" about hand knitted sweaters while squashing the Piglet's face with one hand and hissing: "Just say you like it!"

:heart:

You make it seem almost 'fun'.

Changing over to British Summer Time (USA citizens should note that it is what you call Daylight Saving), is causing me a considerable inconvenience. It's probably the first time in decades this has happened to me.

Drat, and Double Drat.

You make it seem almost 'fun'.

Changing over to British Summer Time (USA citizens should note that it is what you call Daylight Saving), is causing me a considerable inconvenience. It's probably the first time in decades this has happened to me.

Drat, and Double Drat.

It was so far from fun that I don't even want to blurt about it, I'll just skip through here going La La La! and pretending I wore big floppy bunny ears and a tail the whole weekend. ;)

How have you escaped BST all this time? I love getting the extra hour, usually I dislike losing one but this year it seems kinda nice to have extra daylight in the afternoon.

I just got a Facebook friend request from my ex girlfriend from 18 years ago (an still my only girlfriend ever). Well, at least she isn't married to the little shit she was engaged to when last I spoke to her. I can think of a lot of mean, nasty, hateful things to say to her right now, but I think I'm just going to deny her request and leave it at that.

Good one! don't waste time telling an ex all the things she ought to have heard 18 years ago. Y'know what they say, you don't get over the old one until you get under the new one. So let's get on with that, now that my bunny-ear wearing, egg-hiding responsibilities are sorted.

Let's be sure we know what we're looking for here. Are you after:

1 - a little bit of fun in the sun, but don't tie me down cuz I am a free spirit;
2 - a little bit of fun and frolicking, would be happy if it turned into something more;
3 - only serious contenders need apply, no messing, I want to get married and have little GoatPigs and I want to do it yesterday.

I had a contact through Friends Reunited from a girl I went out with a couple of times in the early 1960s. It was a crude attempt by our respective fathers to get us to have more 'suitable' partners. We went along with it because we had met and liked each other when we were much younger. It didn't turn into anything. There just wasn't any spark between us.

Perhaps it was because she already had a boyfriend, an unsuitable one according to her father. I didn't know that. She was pleasant company for an evening at the theatre and I took her to a Frank Ifield concert - the height of local dissipation.

I did know but kept quiet at the time, that her few outings with me turned into frequent ones - with the unsuitable boyfriend. She told her parents she was meeting me, when she was meeting him. I didn't mind being used as an excuse. I told her if her parents challenged me about her outings I couldn't lie outright, and she couldn't keep deceiving her parents. Sooner or later they'd find out.

Unfortunately for her, she kept up the pretence too long, including after I had been posted to another town. Her father rang me at work to invite me to Sunday dinner and was told I had moved away two months ago.

Cue for family row which I never knew about until years later. She ended up marrying the unsuitable boyfriend who turned into a normal human being once he had graduated and started a respectable career.

She contacted me just after their 45th Wedding Anniversary, to say thank you for being a smokescreen for a few months. The unsuitable boyfriend had been grudgingly accepted and had eventually become a valued member of the family.

But what could I reply to her? I wished them and their grandchildren well, but a short relationship that had gone nowhere fifty years ago isn't really worth renewing...

Last edited:
What could I reply to her? I wished them and their grandchildren well, but a short relationship that had gone nowhere fifty years ago isn't really worth renewing...

LOL, I fly a bit low on my actual Facebook profile (Naoko Smith is a slut who will befriend anyone, ;) - well, apart from my psychotic ex-girlfriend - not the singer, I don't mind knowing her, the really psycho one). I'm hesitant in case my old schoolfriends find out I grew up to be someone they might not have expected me to be. :devil:. And that's even without the Literotica writing profile! :D

Good one! don't waste time telling an ex all the things she ought to have heard 18 years ago. Y'know what they say, you don't get over the old one until you get under the new one. So let's get on with that, now that my bunny-ear wearing, egg-hiding responsibilities are sorted.

Let's be sure we know what we're looking for here. Are you after:

1 - a little bit of fun in the sun, but don't tie me down cuz I am a free spirit;
2 - a little bit of fun and frolicking, would be happy if it turned into something more;
3 - only serious contenders need apply, no messing, I want to get married and have little GoatPigs and I want to do it yesterday.

Right now I'm just looking for that first date. Anything else after that would be a nice surprise.

Right now I'm just looking for that first date. Anything else after that would be a nice surprise.

OK, I think this is a 2. That's good. Easily the best way to go. 1 is boring and 3 is really women aged 38 who suddenly realised diamonds may be a girl's best friends but unlike diamonds, wombs are not forever.

Tell me what happened with the two single moms who turned out to be tasteless no-goods and for some inexplicable reason didn't take you up on your offer of a date. How did you meet them? What attracted you to them?

OK, I think this is a 2. That's good. Easily the best way to go. 1 is boring and 3 is really women aged 38 who suddenly realised diamonds may be a girl's best friends but unlike diamonds, wombs are not forever.

Tell me what happened with the two single moms who turned out to be tasteless no-goods and for some inexplicable reason didn't take you up on your offer of a date. How did you meet them? What attracted you to them?

They are both waitresses at establishments that I frequent.

The first one I flirted with for years. We had some good conversations about stuff. I mentioned once that I hadn't been to a nearby amusement park in years, and come October she invited me along with her daughter, a coworker, and a male friend. No romance was spotted with the other guy, so I called her to ask her out the next day or so. She turned me down. Something about just getting out of a long term relationship and some other things private to her. A couple of months later I spotted a ring on her marital finger. I stopped frequenting that establishment for over a year until I was sure she had quit. The next time I saw her she had a new 2 year old daughter.

The other one isn't even my waitress at the place I go to for lunch now. I sit at the bar and she stops and talks to me. During one such conversation in June of last year, she was sitting at the bar next to me (something she hadn't done before) when she mentioned how dating coworkers had turned out bad and she has learned her lesson. I asked, "How do you feel about dating customers?" She giggled, stood up, and walked away. Smiling, but still... I sent her a message over Facebook when I got home saying I was serious, and she never replied...

They are both waitresses at establishments that I frequent.

The first one I flirted with for years. We had some good conversations about stuff. I mentioned once that I hadn't been to a nearby amusement park in years, and come October she invited me along with her daughter, a coworker, and a male friend. No romance was spotted with the other guy, so I called her to ask her out the next day or so. She turned me down. Something about just getting out of a long term relationship and some other things private to her. A couple of months later I spotted a ring on her marital finger. I stopped frequenting that establishment for over a year until I was sure she had quit. The next time I saw her she had a new 2 year old daughter.

The other one isn't even my waitress at the place I go to for lunch now. I sit at the bar and she stops and talks to me. During one such conversation in June of last year, she was sitting at the bar next to me (something she hadn't done before) when she mentioned how dating coworkers had turned out bad and she has learned her lesson. I asked, "How do you feel about dating customers?" She giggled, stood up, and walked away. Smiling, but still... I sent her a message over Facebook when I got home saying I was serious, and she never replied...

Hmm, well it sounds like they were both a little bit interested. You must have been on their List of Five.

What interested you about them?

What interested you about them?

Oh, yeah, that part.

The first one broke a lot of my rules of attraction. She was taller than I prefer, had a lot of tattoos, wore glitter on her face, didn't have large breasts, had a child... And yet I knew from the first moment that I saw her that I was attracted. She was just cute and friendly. And later on I found out she was damaged and I kind of like that too (I like helping people).

The second one is short, cute, not much chest (yeah, I like big bazooms), friendly, bubbly, usually happy and smiling.

Oh, yeah, that part.

The first one broke a lot of my rules of attraction. She was taller than I prefer, had a lot of tattoos, wore glitter on her face, didn't have large breasts, had a child... And yet I knew from the first moment that I saw her that I was attracted. She was just cute and friendly. And later on I found out she was damaged and I kind of like that too (I like helping people).

The second one is short, cute, not much chest (yeah, I like big bazooms), friendly, bubbly, usually happy and smiling.

OK, so they were friendly, light-hearted and fun. There are physical things you prefer about women but you will let those go in favour of character and warmth of personality. You don't expect people to come without having lived a bit of life, which is good, although you have to be careful about helping people (that's how I ended up with Ms. Psychotic, oh, and the singer - but she wasn't too bad when I look back at her now; the cubs are another matter).

You like a good personality but you don't seem that troubled about whether they have interests in common with you, would you say that's the case?

You met both these women waiting in cafes (Train - Marry Me, romantic). I guess there are not that many women you meet on the fighting circuit? But are there women you meet socially when you go out to do the other things you're interested in? Not the gambling! you don't want a woman who's interested in gambling because you're trying to give that up.

OK, so they were friendly, light-hearted and fun. There are physical things you prefer about women but you will let those go in favour of character and warmth of personality. You don't expect people to come without having lived a bit of life, which is good, although you have to be careful about helping people (that's how I ended up with Ms. Psychotic, oh, and the singer - but she wasn't too bad when I look back at her now; the cubs are another matter).

You like a good personality but you don't seem that troubled about whether they have interests in common with you, would you say that's the case?

You met both these women waiting in cafes (Train - Marry Me, romantic). I guess there are not that many women you meet on the fighting circuit? But are there women you meet socially when you go out to do the other things you're interested in? Not the gambling! you don't want a woman who's interested in gambling because you're trying to give that up.

I see women at the gym. They don't return my smiles. Except for the one that agreed to go out with me and then never went out with me.

I have never been in a fight. And no, I never met a woman through kung fu class except for the mothers of the children in the class before the adult class. And they have all been married.

And the last woman I had sex with was through poker. But she was crazy and even though I enjoyed the one date we had, it was obvious by the end of it that things wouldn't work. I would make suggestions, and she would shoot them down.

I see women at the gym. They don't return my smiles. Except for the one that agreed to go out with me and then never went out with me.

And this one other woman that I smiled at as I was leaving one night. When she smiled back her smile got brighter the more mine did. I figured I would tease with a smile now, and say hello the next time I saw her. That took six months and she was wearing a ring on her finger...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back