New Story Advertisments

My "Inanna's Descent into the Underworld" is finally finished, with its 4th installment!

Apologies in advance for the formatting and typo errors.

If you are interested in Sumerian mythology, do check out my take on it. :p
 
May '17

My sequel to "The Art Of The Squeal" has finally made its way up, "Squeal II: The Art Of The Sequel." Though on the site's list of titles, it's of course "The Art Of The Squeal Ch. 02." For Readers who wanted a sequel to this story, here you are, and sorry it took this long. Enjoy, and cheers: https://literotica.com/s/the-art-of-the-squeal-ch-02 —S
 
Sarajevo

I've written my first erotic story, and I'd like somebody to review it. It's a gay taboo incest story... Any comment is welcome. I'd like to improve my writing. Thanks in advance!

Napisala sam svoju prvu erotsku priču i voljela bih da je neko recenzira. Radi se o gej tabu incest priči... Svaki komentar je dobrodošao. Željela bih da popravim svoje pisanje. Hvala unaprijed!

https://other.literotica.com/s/sarajevo
 
Last edited:
LEXI's BACK Ch 06

Installment 06 of Lexi, the MILF everyone wants to get to know better is up. Apologies to my followers who have been asking for a new installment the last two months. Real life and work just got in the way.

If you're familiar with the way I craft my stories, they're written as freestanding installments so you can read them out of order and still reach satisfaction. But, there is also a narrative that runs through the episodes/chapters if you decide to read them in sequence.

In this last installment, Lexi begs me to hurry home to scratch an itch she can't take care of herself. Replete with the usual compliment of dirty-talk, high-heels (aka FMPs) and unbridled sex.

Enjoy!

LINK: https://www.literotica.com/s/lexi-ch-06-hurry-i-need-to-fuck

EXCERPT:
"I couldn't keep my eyes off Lexi as she walked away. In the 1950's men might have exclaimed that "she had a set of pins on her" and they'd be right. Lexi had legs that seemed to go on forever. That just made her sexier in high heels.

Tonight Lexi was wearing a bonafide streetwalker outfit. White anklet socks with frilly pink trim pushed into the hottest white granny boots tipped with a six-inch gold spike heel. It seemed like the higher the heel, the more cock she desired. She loved wearing them while she got fucked — since it would ensure I'd work extra hard to make her orgasm."
 
My new story

Hi all. I'm Donna - new to the site, and new to trying my hand at writing. I'm no professional, but enjoyed writing the story I've placed here on the site. I'm not sure if this is an appropriate place to do this, but I just want to post the link to my story and hope others will read it and comment. I love reading comments about it - and happy to chat as well.

Thank you!

https://www.literotica.com/s/discovering-my-step-son
 
Hi all. I'm Donna - new to the site, and new to trying my hand at writing. I'm no professional, but enjoyed writing the story I've placed here on the site. I'm not sure if this is an appropriate place to do this, but I just want to post the link to my story and hope others will read it and comment. I love reading comments about it - and happy to chat as well.

Thank you!

https://www.literotica.com/s/discovering-my-step-son

Great first story, Donna, very hot and well written. Welcome to Lit, and I look forward to reading more from you.

Bob
 
I've always shied away from this sort of self-promotion before, but I'm dreadfully excited about a new story so I'm taking the plunge.

Stories are here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1649033&page=submissions

The new one specifically, is Cheer Raider & SABRE Panther, a magical girl/mecha team-up story with plenty of fun sexy times. If you have any fond memories of Voltron or Sailor Moon type of stuff, it's that, but plus fucking. It's a 13 "episode" series with new ones going up weekly-ish (can't control the exact timing here). Also things got a little out of hand and I ended up doing theme songs for it.
 
Looking for constructive criticism

Though I have been posting for a few years, my pieces are few and far between, mostly due to time constraints. I rarely have time to browse the forum. But I am trying to improve as a writer, so I am submitting a recent piece for your constructive criticism. This piece is currently at 4.62. It may stand alone or you may benefit from reading at least Chapter 4 and 5 which introduce the characters earlier (this is their first physical encounter). This is my first true BDSM effort. I would particularly like feedback on whether the characters seem natural, if the dialogue works and if the pacing is successful. I admit to having little direct knowledge of BDSM (but who doesn't like being tied to the bed once in a while?) I am grateful for any of your valuable time spent in this endeavor.

https://www.literotica.com/s/out-of-the-dark-wood-ch-06
 
Where The Girls Aren't - A Straight Man's Sensuous Bathhouse Tale

STORY LINK:
https://www.literotica.com/s/where-the-girls-arent

STORY DESCRIPTION:
Frustrated with a string of disappointing female lovers who's sexual energy and approach fail to match his own, Ethan, a tall, masculinely well-built straight man sets his mind to experience how sex may differ with other men. With an open-minded history already established Ethan is no stranger to swing and fetish clubs where he has observed the all encompassing manner in which men envelop, explore, and crash over their female partner's bodies like strong, sensuous waves washing over a shore intent on stimulating every nerve. Having never experienced a similar sensation at the hands of passive women Ethan begins to wonder if men might apply the same heated approach toward other men... and thus his curiosity leads Ethan into his first visit within the hidden world of a men's only bathhouse. Join Ethan on an adventure that includes a detailed account of glory hole oral sex, male friendship, a full body roll with Molly, disinhibited lust-driven steam room sex with a large black cock, the explorative hands of multiple strangers, fun in the dark room as well as fun with tongues and being bent over the edge of a hot tub, and an orgy with a room full of college age boys. Has Ethan found a source for what he's been craving? Find out for yourself.

Comments, Follows, Favorites on the story page all welcome.
 
As soon as the powers that be do their magic I will post the link as a reply to this message. Otherwise, the story can be found using this site's search function - just type in: Secrets of Liberty Mountain.

Thank you.
 
New Writer, New Story

Hello Everyone,
I'm Kate. I'm a newbie here at Lit and I've recently put up my first story. I've been looking at this thread unsure of whether to post here or not, so if I'm transgressing please let me know.
My first story. It's called Diane's Revelation (maybe the title needs work!) and it's in Erotic Couplings for now. As the story plays out it will get much darker for a while and probably move to NonCon before coming back. Anyway most of you are much more experienced writers than I am. This is my first effort ever. I would appreciate anyone taking the time to read my story and provide comment or feedback before I release another chapter.
Be gentle, it's my first time!
Here's the link
https://www.literotica.com/s/dianes-revelation-ch-01
Thanks for your time, and thanks to those who read and comment.
DKR
 
Back
Top