SexyBlonde2015

Good morning!

It's a cloudy, cold and drizzly day here in the land of sunshine!

Hope you are having a good start to your week!

Splish Splash....that's very cool! I bet it was an interesting job!

The_Undertaker....no, made with rum.

Thank you again, for all the comments!

Join me for coffee this morning?
http://imgur.com/a/0yrpj

See you later!!!

Why yes, I'd love some :devil:

Gorgeous pics! absolutely beautiful... Thank you for sharing

Such a sexy body, and a strip tease as well.

I would love a coffee if I could just lick it off your body.

Good morning!

See you later!!!

OMG! I just spilled my coffee into the keyboard!!! ;)

Good morning!

See you later!!!

Now why do I think that the coffee would be quickly forgotten!! Beautiful images once again of a beautiful woman!:rose::rose::rose:

Good morning!

See you later!!!
Mmm, I would love to have you and coffee ;)

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Nothing sexy here but have to share....

I know so many people have health issues and it's so difficult these days with all the insurance crap going on.

I have 2 years before Medicare. I'm in the awful situation of the open market. My current insurance started on 9/1.

I have an auto-immune condition called Ankylosing Spondylitis. I inherited it from my grandfather. It causes spinal fusion and a host of other issues. I have stage 3 kidney disease, all sorts of upper and lower gastric issues, SIBO, Hypothryoid, prediabetic, neuropathy in my feet and other stuff.

My rheumatologist says I'm the healthiest sick person he knows. LOL The condition won't kill me, but without the proper medication might cripple me. With my meds, I live a pretty "normal" life. lol Whatever normal is for me!

So....I do an injection called Enbrel. You might have seen Phil Mickelson do a TV commercial for it.

Without insurance it's $5000 per month for 4 shots!
With MY insurance it's $2000 per month.

Enbrel has a "patient assist" program that brought the copay down to $10 per month. I finally got my script approved through the new insurance and specialty pharmacy.

$10!!!!!

The relief I felt on the phone today was immense! I get my medication!

My point is if you have a drug that is very expensive, check with the manufacturer about their patient assist programs. I have several expensive drugs that are cost prohibitive without the manufacturer cards.

Sad thing though, is BCBS is leaving AZ 12/31 and I have to start this all over again with new insurance.

$10!!!!

sexyblonde2015...

That's good information. I hope it helps people that have those issues. You aren't just a sexy lady, you have a good heart.

Good morning!

See you later!!!

Beautiful body. Would love to have a cup with you. But in the end would need to have you. 👅👅

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Nothing sexy here but have to share....

I know so many people have health issues and it's so difficult these days with all the insurance crap going on.

I have 2 years before Medicare. I'm in the awful situation of the open market. My current insurance started on 9/1.

I have an auto-immune condition called Ankylosing Spondylitis. I inherited it from my grandfather. It causes spinal fusion and a host of other issues. I have stage 3 kidney disease, all sorts of upper and lower gastric issues, SIBO, Hypothryoid, prediabetic, neuropathy in my feet and other stuff.

My rheumatologist says I'm the healthiest sick person he knows. LOL The condition won't kill me, but without the proper medication might cripple me. With my meds, I live a pretty "normal" life. lol Whatever normal is for me!

So....I do an injection called Enbrel. You might have seen Phil Mickelson do a TV commercial for it.

Without insurance it's $5000 per month for 4 shots!
With MY insurance it's $2000 per month.

Enbrel has a "patient assist" program that brought the copay down to $10 per month. I finally got my script approved through the new insurance and specialty pharmacy.

$10!!!!!

The relief I felt on the phone today was immense! I get my medication!

My point is if you have a drug that is very expensive, check with the manufacturer about their patient assist programs. I have several expensive drugs that are cost prohibitive without the manufacturer cards.

Sad thing though, is BCBS is leaving AZ 12/31 and I have to start this all over again with new insurance.

$10!!!!

Or you could move to Britain. We'd love to have you.

Good morning!

See you later!!!

I'd join you for coffee and so much more. :devil:

Another option is to google your illness name + charity. Years ago I couldn't afford the copay on a very expensive medical treatment & out of nowhere a charity called offering assistance. Not sure how they obtained my information as I never looked for help thinking I was SOL because I had insurance & wasn't destitute... yet.

I like that set as well, especially the shots after the white nightie is completely off... think it's because you look more relaxed. I can't believe you're 63, you look fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing with us.

yup, gotta go " use the bathroom " now

Hi everyone!

Oldasspussy...great idea! Thank you for sharing!

Thank you ALL for your compliments! They are greatly appreciated!

I spent the cleaning. Now I'm going to try another attempt to call and get health insurance. Hopefully, it will go better than yesterday's call.

Getting close to my favorite holiday meal!!! What are you all doing?

My tree goes up on Friday. Can't believe it's that time already.

How about in and out of some blue?

http://imgur.com/a/bF1Lf

wow!!!

am loving these pics of your body, so sexy!! your pussy looks delicious!!:kiss: :kiss:

Back