SexyBlonde2015

Good morning!

Thank you for the wonderful comments!

Well, this is going to be an interesting day. I was contacted by a photographer on a lifestyle site that saw my pictures. He is doing a new collection for his gallery of women in the afterglow of orgasm. They will be shot from the waist up and will be black and white. More of a fine art type photo. There will be only one photo that he selects and I won't even get to see the others.

If you knew me, you'd know that it's very difficult for me to give up control of things like that. I always want to see each shot. That's why I like taking my own photos.

I actually hesitated because the photo will be in his online gallery. My husband laughed and teased me about hesitating. He said go for it!

I doubt I will post it here because even though I will have a signed print and a jpeg, I won't own the copy write. The photographer will.

Wish me luck!

Today's coffee pics were taken last spring. My kitty loves to photobomb my photos! Oh....that day is a great example of my hair gone wild and crazy! lol

Have a wonderful day!!!

http://imgur.com/a/PHsXv
OMG what a nice ass and the nipples are meant to be suckled.

Well! I did it! It was difficult!

He had a makeup person there that did my hair and makeup. Then he had me sit on a stool in front of a black backdrop and just took some head shots. Then he had me get on the floor with my knees spread and feet underneath me so my butt was sitting on my feet. Kind of like the first two photos in the below link. He put a large red floppy hat on me and did some photos of that.

Then took the hat off and I had to be in that position to orgasm or with my butt up off my feet. It was not easy! We had to stop a few times cause some part of me was cramping! All photos were from my breasts up.

It took me about 25 minutes. lol.... even had to change the battery my vibrator. But I was able to pull off a pretty strong orgasm. Wow... I was exhausted! I've never had an orgasm in that position. And honestly wasn't sure I would be able to.

What I did today sounds so easy. But it's not. First of all, I'm not used to giving up control and working with a professional photographer. I was so nervous. Trying to have an orgasm on demand in an uncomfortable position was so unnerving. I kept wondering what I looked like, was my crooked tooth looking funny, was my tummy sticking out, was my expression stupid, yada yada yada.

I'm exhausted! Mentally and physically.

Sweet dreams! I'm off to bed!

These are some photos that I took of myself last May.

http://imgur.com/a/JX6Ji

He had a makeup person there that did my hair and makeup. Then he had me sit on a stool in front of a black backdrop and just took some head shots. Then he had me get on the floor with my knees spread and feet underneath me so my butt was sitting on my feet. Kind of like the first two photos in the below link. He put a large red floppy hat on me and did some photos of that.

Then took the hat off and I had to be in that position to orgasm or with my butt up off my feet. It was not easy! We had to stop a few times cause some part of me was cramping! All photos were from my breasts up.

It took me about 25 minutes. lol.... even had to change the battery my vibrator. But I was able to pull off a pretty strong orgasm. Wow... I was exhausted! I've never had an orgasm in that position. And honestly wasn't sure I would be able to.

What I did today sounds so easy. But it's not. First of all, I'm not used to giving up control and working with a professional photographer. I was so nervous. Trying to have an orgasm on demand in an uncomfortable position was so unnerving. I kept wondering what I looked like, was my crooked tooth looking funny, was my tummy sticking out, was my expression stupid, yada yada yada.

I hope you enjoyed your photo shoot.

Love the new pics!!!! You look amazing. :heart:

my god you are gorgeous!

Sexy Blonde 2015

Thanks Sexy Blonde for your latest post (Teal Sheets).
Your beauty really comes thru, particularly in the last facial pic. Your smile also attests to your inner beauty.
I understand your marital situation with your husband having had prostate cancer as I had surgery for prostate cancer about 7 years ago.It took me a while to adjust to my changed circumstances, but now I revel in massage and erotic touch and find my newfound sensuality has put a smile on my face.
I wish you and your husband all the best. He is a lucky man to have a gorgeous wife like you.

Wonderful!

Hi Sexyblonde :)

Thank you for posting these photos, speechless at how good they are

Kindest Regards

EM41 :rose:

Wonderful set of pics. Beautiful lady, that would be fun to roll around on those teal sheets with.

Bong! Very Hot! More please!:cattail:

Wow.... you're gorgeous 🌹

WOW...quite sexy

outstanding

such a great thread. ! Beautiful!

From the desert huh? I bet that is the wettest desert around....;)

Good morning everyone!

Thank you so much for the comments! Your heartwarming compliments encourage me to keep posting!

Massagemagic.... Congrats on 7 years cancer free! Massage is a wonderful tool to bring intimacy into a marriage or partnership.

There are all sorts of thing one can do to add different tactile touches in massage.....sarongs, dry brushing, feather dusters, hot glass. I think I'll do a post about massage.

SurfTwo.... Wet Desert? Yep...especially with a pool and spa in the backyard! lol

I'm still too tired from yesterday to post some photos. I will later.

I have errands to run and am trying to decide if I'm stupid enough to go to Costco and Walmart on the Friday before Thanksgiving. lol

TGIF!!!

Well, took everyone's advice and created a thread in my name. Please do not repost my photos anywhere! Thank you!

Hope everyone had a great day!

As I said earlier today on the Mature Ladies Thread, I make caramel turtles every year at this time. My friend and I made 12 batches today.

Couldn't do it nude as 250º is a bit dangerous but we had some fun after we finished.

Sorry about the blurring and cropping but I need to keep things as anonymous as possible. You can imagine the grin on my husband's face!

http://imgur.com/a/xyL2E

These pictures are sweet! Lol. I apologize I couldn't pass up the pun. That aside very beautiful pictures of you.

Bandicoot

...I make caramel turtles every year at this time. My friend and I made 12 batches today.

Couldn't do it nude as 250º is a bit dangerous but we had some fun after we finished.

Very fun pics! You, your friend and your husband have a very playful way of getting things done in the kitchen.

Those pictures were AMAZING, AWESOME, DELICIOUS, DELIGHTFUL, and many more adjectives.

For a first time..they were fantastic. Your hair, lips, eyes, & smile were perfect.

You did so good...Do it again!

Well, took everyone's advice and created a thread in my name. Please do not repost my photos anywhere! Thank you!

Hope everyone had a great day!

As I said earlier today on the Mature Ladies Thread, I make caramel turtles every year at this time. My friend and I made 12 batches today.

Sorry about the blurring and cropping but I need to keep things as anonymous as possible. You can imagine the grin on my husband's face!

http://imgur.com/a/xyL2E

I want a taste! Lovely

Such a pretty lady, hot body and very pretty face!

FANTASTIC! :p

Have a question....

I'd like to put an avatar under my profile name. Does one have to have over a certain amount of posts to be allowed to do this?

I'm familiar with this type of forum but I can't find anywhere to do it.

Thanks!

Have a question....

I'd like to put an avatar under my profile name. Does one have to have over a certain amount of posts to be allowed to do this?

I'm familiar with this type of forum but I can't find anywhere to do it.

Thanks!
AFTER 100, I GUESS. :D

Back