The Fiance

AnsemRai

Virgin
EDIT: Someone has moved this from "story ideas" to "story feedback". And I have no idea why, but feedback is clearly the wrong place for it. Can someone move it back please, or let me know why it was moved?

Hey there peoples. I'm a long time lurker, first time poster. I've written some stories for the site in the past but never used the forums. The last few years I've had a lot of trouble completing a story, I love coming up with crazy ideas (usually incest and/or sci-fi/fantasy related) and I do a basic outline then lose all interest and something else shiny catches my attention. Couple that with not having a lot of time to indulge in my filthy habit and I'm left with a folder chock full of various ideas. I thought i'd share some on here occasionally and see if anyone wants to chat about them or if anyone has ideas to improve them etc. If anyone wants to go ahead and turn them into a full fledged story that'd be awesome too. Or perhaps any discussion will get my passion going again and I'll get back to it. :D

The Fiance

Nathan's sister Dana moves to New York to try and become an actress on broad way. She meets a man and gets engaged. Nathan's family goes on a trip to New York to meet Dana's new fiance, Joseph.

Nathan flies to New York a day early for a job interview. He is thinking about also moving to New York. That night he books into the hotel where his family is staying and meeting the next day, but he doesn't know that Dana is also there a night early.

Nathan visits the bar as he needs a stiff drink, thinking he botched the interview. He meets Henry Gale, a charismatic young man and they get on well. Nathan starts to think perhaps the guy is hitting on him, so he makes it clear he isn't gay. The guy laughs and tells him he isn't either, but he can see how he might think that.

Henry explains that he and his girlfriend Trish have a fetish where she likes to fuck strangers and he likes to watch. He is really in the bar looking for a guy to take upstairs and fuck his girlfriend while he watches.

Nathan is taken aback and nervous as hell, but the idea is a huge turn on. After some fretting, he tells himself he never does anything crazy like this, so what the hell. He is far from home, nobody knows him, and he doesn't expect to get the job so he will never see these people again. He can't be caught, so it comes down to whether he can live with himself if he does it. He decides he can.

He goes back to the bar and asks Henry if his girlfriend is hot. He describes her a little bit and she sounds smoking, but he says she will be blindfolded because she likes the mystery of being fucked by someone she can’t see. Nathan thinks that is even better because that's one less people to know his face. Nathan accepts and the two of them go up to Henry's room.

There is a hot woman with long black hair blindfolded on the bed with her legs spread. With a little prodding from Henry to help him overcome his nerves, Nathan starts fucking the stranger on the bed.

The woman remains silent, as does Nathan because he is the stranger and that was the deal. But when Nathan starts shooting his load into her pussy she moans like crazy and thanks him for his service.

Nathan is shocked to hear his sister Dana's voice. He breaks his silence and asks “Dana?”. He immediately realizes his mistake and regrets opening his mouth, feeling like the biggest idiot in the universe. Dana pulls her blindfold off in shock as she realizes who it is. They both freak. Dana used to have short blonde hair, so Nathan didn't recognize her with the blindfold on.

Henry, now known to be Joseph the fiance, is confused and they have no alternative but to explain the situation to him. He also freaks out and apologizes profusely to them. He explains that they use fake names when they do this. It then occurs to Nathan that his sister fucks other strangers. It turns him on. They talk things out and conclude that they all enjoyed the nights events, so if they keep it to themselves then there is no need to ever speak of it again. Nathan leaves his sisters room and goes back to his own.

The next day the entire family meets and things are very strange for the three. They are a little awkward but try to act normal in front of their other relatives. Once they each realize that none of the others are going to say anything, they slowly open back up and it becomes normal. The family loves Joseph and everyone is excited that Dana is getting married. She also announced that she got a minor part in a big broad way production, it could be her big break. Joseph whispers to Nathan that Dana got the part by fucking the producer.

Last edited:
This area of the forum is for feedback on stories already published by Literotica. You are circumventing Web site selection oversight by posting story material directly to the forum. There's also a five-paragraph max on posting story material to the forum.

I posted this to story ideas. That is the correct forum for this right? Somebody moved it to story feedback, I assume incorrectly. I'm not trying to circumvent anything... Can someone move it back please? Or let me know why it was moved in the first place?

No. As I've already posted, no forum is right for it. Posting stories to the forum circumvents the Web site's selection process. And forum rules are that no more than five paragraphs for example sake should be posted to the forum.

Ok fine. Delete it then.
The five paragraph thing, I wasn't aware so I'm sorry.

However, This is a story idea not a story. Perhaps it's too long for what you'd consider an idea, my bad. It'd consider it far from a story. I just wanted some discussion to either improve it or... whatever.

This place could certainly be more welcoming to new posters. I may have unknowingly broken some rules, but some exposition and understanding would have been welcome since it was far from my intention.

So long and thanks for all the fish.

Ok fine. Delete it then.
The five paragraph thing, I wasn't aware so I'm sorry.

However, This is a story idea not a story. Perhaps it's too long for what you'd consider an idea, my bad. It'd consider it far from a story. I just wanted some discussion to either improve it or... whatever.

This place could certainly be more welcoming to new posters. I may have unknowingly broken some rules, but some exposition and understanding would have been welcome since it was far from my intention.

So long and thanks for all the fish.

Since you said it was meant to be a summary of a story idea and that you had posted it to the Story Ideas forum area, then I can certainly agree with you that the moderator of Story Ideas is at fault for moving it here. This forum is for feedback on stories already published to the Literotica story file--and it clearly says so on the forum listing. So, it was the Story Ideas moderator who can't read the forum explanations. This isn't the first time that moderator has dumped threads in the wrong place.

Since you said it was meant to be a summary of a story idea and that you had posted it to the Story Ideas forum area, then I can certainly agree with you that the moderator of Story Ideas is at fault for moving it here. This forum is for feedback on stories already published to the Literotica story file--and it clearly says so on the forum listing. So, it was the Story Ideas moderator who can't read the forum explanations. This isn't the first time that moderator has dumped threads in the wrong place.

Ok, thanks for clarifying.

In that case can a mod please move this back to story ideas? Or if it doesn't belong there either then just delete it. Or I could repost it and make it shorter if I need to.

Ok, thanks for clarifying.

In that case can a mod please move this back to story ideas? Or if it doesn't belong there either then just delete it. Or I could repost it and make it shorter if I need to.

I don't think that's going to happen. The Story Feedback mod hasn't put in an appearance and the Story Ideas mod is hardheaded (or she wouldn't have moved the thread here to begin with as she's dumped threads that have nothing to do with feedback on published Lit. stories here before even though the threads did have application to story ideas).

Your summary is so detailed, why don't you just write the story yourself and submit it the regular way to the Lit. story file?

Your summary is so detailed, why don't you just write the story yourself and submit it the regular way to the Lit. story file?

Like I mentioned in my original post, motivation :)
I find it incredibly hard to write a story lately. I get bored and feel compelled to move onto a new idea. My hope was to either have someone else take the idea and run with it, or to regain that passion through discussion so I could in fact do it myself.

I've submitted 8 completed stories since 2011 but have up to a hundred or more ideas that never really got beyond a pretty basic state, most of them horrible I'm sure. I just find it really hard to write them long form so I'm looking for somewhere to talk about them. :)

Like I mentioned in my original post, motivation :)
I find it incredibly hard to write a story lately. I get bored and feel compelled to move onto a new idea. My hope was to either have someone else take the idea and run with it, or to regain that passion through discussion so I could in fact do it myself.

I've submitted 8 completed stories since 2011 but have up to a hundred or more ideas that never really got beyond a pretty basic state, most of them horrible I'm sure. I just find it really hard to write them long form so I'm looking for somewhere to talk about them. :)

You might try the Author's Hangout if the Story Idea forum mod continues to not accept threads wanting to discuss story ideas there.

You might try the Author's Hangout if the Story Idea forum mod continues to not accept threads wanting to discuss story ideas there.

:rolleyes:

The OP might claim this was an "idea", but for all intents and purposes it was a story. Maybe it's not polished and needs editing, but in word count it's a story.

And, in regards to "feedback" or not, I shall continue to do what Laurel said I should in this regard until she, not you, says to stop.

:rolleyes:

The OP might claim this was an "idea", but for all intents and purposes it was a story. Maybe it's not polished and needs editing, but in word count it's a story.

And, in regards to "feedback" or not, I shall continue to do what Laurel said I should in this regard until she, not you, says to stop.

Yes, I'm sure you'll continue doing what you do, because you can't recognize this as a story idea rather than feedback on a published Literotica story. You'll continue dumping stuff in here because you can't read and comprehend the explanations given the various forums. Have you continued talking to yourself in various alts on the boards too? :rolleyes:

I'd say that both you and Laurel owe the OP user an apology, but I know neither one of you will give one.

Just for kicks, let's review the forum explanations:

Story Feedback
Post your feedback about Literotica stories you love or hate.

Story Ideas
Have an idea for a story you'd like to see? Post it here.

Yep, what the OP's post is (and what it isn't) is quite obvious.

Last edited:
Back