Crossdressers - What is Your Style of Dress

hbbeachbunny

Virgin
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Posts
29
When you dress, is there a particular style of dress you prefer ( Business Attire, Evening Wear, lingerie, Etc.)? Or do you dress as a particular character ( Maid, Schoolgirl, Hooker, Etc.)?
 
When you dress, is there a particular style of dress you prefer ( Business Attire, Evening Wear, lingerie, Etc.)? Or do you dress as a particular character ( Maid, Schoolgirl, Hooker, Etc.)?

for me it depends on the occasion ,for every day i like the 50s housewife look ,full skirted with petticoats and nice shoes but when i go to parties i love the maids uniforms and my hooker clothes and yes even my schoolgirl outfits and even an evening gown for the dinner party scene .
 
Mostly lingerie of all sorts especially something with garters and stockings, love the feel. But I have been known to wear a dress or two while working around the house.
 
My dressing style is tomboyish , no matter what I'm wearing for outer clothing I'm always wearing one of my bras and either bikini panties or a thong , today under my work uniform I'm wearing a racer back bra , my medium forms and a string side thong .
 
I love just wearing my selection of black 15 denier Italian stockings or suspender hose and choose a pair of 5 inch CFM high heels from my collection

A lacy camisole top with nipple clamp jewellery, no panties
 
I gotta say the silkier the better, panties of all types, cami's and wifies nighties and teddies.
 
I'm just getting into it and don't have much of a collection yet, but I'm leaning mainly toward sundresses, peasant skirts and camisole tops. I would also like to add a nice corset and/or bustier to my wardrobe.
 
Not sure where short dress/skirts fit in. Mainly outfits to show off legs and stockings with heels. Evening wear I suppose.
 
I'm a lingerie guy. I'll try on one of my wife's dresses, but it doesn't do much for me. But panties, garters, teddies, thigh highs...these get my dick hard and my imagination running.
 
I'm a lingerie guy. I'll try on one of my wife's dresses, but it doesn't do much for me. But panties, garters, teddies, thigh highs...these get my dick hard and my imagination running.

Very HOT

As for me, I actually always wear cute little panties.
 
For me, it's under dressing during the days at work. Panties, panythose, garters, sometimes a bra when I can hide it better.
At night, nighties, teddies, baby dolls, camis, etc.

I have a few skirts with cute blouses but don't get to wear them as much as I'd like.

The silky / satiny the better. Just love the feel of it against my skin.
 
I love silky nylon stuff best, slips, full cut panties, robes, nightgowns, teddies.
 
style

i love the feel of lingerie, makes me feel so girly. anything on top of that, but preferably more slutty than most natural girls would be.

not a pic of me, but this gives you an idea
http://crossdresserspassion.tumblr.com/post/110800258898

That's a lovely outfit and picture. I really enjoy tight fitting bras and corsets and girdles. Stockings and panties are always fabulous. Then I like skirts and blouses that show of my figure, and my legs! I am still looking for a nice dress with a zipper down the back, that fits just right! I want to experience my lover unzipping it and letting it fall to the floor.
 
Back
Top