prostate orgasm,s

Yes, yes , no

Yes I've had a few prostate orgasms, without doubt, for me, they are the most amazing and rewarding sexual pleasure I've ever had. I wish I could have more.
Sadly I have not been able to have one using a toy. I guess I've not relaxed enough or done it right?
The pleasure is almost indescribable, I wish I was having one now!

Yes, yes , no

Yes I've had a few prostate orgasms, without doubt, for me, they are the most amazing and rewarding sexual pleasure I've ever had. I wish I could have more.
Sadly I have not been able to have one using a toy. I guess I've not relaxed enough or done it right?
The pleasure is almost indescribable, I wish I was having one now!

remember Lube, Lube and more lube. When you think you have enough...add more. Coconut oil works great !

An ass nut

Heavenly. The best part for me is my cock doesnt feel spent so I'm up for a good fucking immediately after

I have had two really good hands-free prostate orgasms (and a few mediocre ones) from riding a dildo. I find that i really need to focus on riding the dildo in a way that puts a lot of pressure on my prostate and then maintain that pressure for a while if I want the orgasmic waves and the shooting of prostate fluid - which is different from regular cum in both taste and viscosity. Once, I was able to get really hard after a prostate orgasm and shoot farther than normal by jerking off. I can usually cum again once immediately after the prostate prgasm - but I am spent after that.

Back