Stranger than Fiction - Five Finger Death Punch

Evening, musicals. Happy Rum Night.

How's everyone doing?

Stranger than Fiction - Five Finger Death Punch

Evening, musicals. Happy Rum Night.

How's everyone doing?

Dr. Robert

The Beatles

Hey JD! How are you my friend? I'm ignoring my midterm grading quite well this evening. :rolleyes:

Lights Out - Breaking Benjamin

Doing well. Got some research done today. Less than I should have, but enough that I only feel a little guilty taking the rest of the night to myself. :)

So Cold - Breaking Benjamin

Lights Out - Breaking Benjamin

Doing well. Got some research done today. Less than I should have, but enough that I only feel a little guilty taking the rest of the night to myself. :)

Good Song. Love BB. Got your headphones on tonight? ;)

No Shelter - Seether

So Cold - Breaking Benjamin

Good Song. Love BB. Got your headphones on tonight? ;)

That I do. :eek:

Feels weird to need to wear headphones in my own apartment. But better that than risk having my cranky upstairs neighbor complain about me again.

Goodnight Song

Tears for Fears

Good night my friends. Time for me to curl up with a good book and even better bedmate. Sleep well when you go and stay safe and well surrounded with love and peace.

Body - Bush

Goodnight Song

Tears for Fears

Good night my friends. Time for me to curl up with a good book and even better bedmate. Sleep well when you go and stay safe and well surrounded with love and peace.

Same to you, litfan.

Heart Shaped World - Chris Isaak

Goodnight Song

Tears for Fears

Peace, Litfan. :rose:

I'm out too. Just popped in quick to say hi. Now off to watch a trashy horror movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back