Simply Spanking

Spanking is such an erotic turn on for me. I love it when my partner starts to go to town spanking my ass with his bare hand, belt or paddle. Usuallt makes me incredibly wet, also makes me cry. It isnt a good spanking unless my ass is dark red and it hurts to sit down after.

Agreed! A good spanking for me includes pain and tears and a soreness when sitting afterwards. Throw in some scolding to increase the tears and a blistered bottom make me feel all better. Eventually that is.
 
I have a cure for random hysteria... wait for it!! A good spanking! :devil:


I keep trying to sell this one cure all prescription;

Need to loose eight? Get a spanking, each slap will compress and make your body look more firm.
Need to gain weight? Get a spanking, each slap will make your body get a little more swollen, and add to your body size.

yet for the life of me, I can't understand why more women aren't willing to try.

I think the problem is they have the wrong spankers in their life. These men (or women) aren't as ...ahem... dedicated as I am and therefore, they don't do the right KIND of spanking, thus they could do exactly the opposite.

Needless to say, my prescription isn't a permanent cure and only with repeated dosages does the effect have more noticeable effects.
:D



Ahahahahahahahaha !!! <3

I do enjoy it when my Master threatens me with His belt or the new crop He has bought us.
 
Love, love, love spanking.

I think part of it is the fact it can be immediate as noted in other comments - there are always things in the home which can be used for a spanking, not to mention the classic hand on a bare bottom. I like it because of the position you have to assume, whether it's OTK, over a desk or something else...

There is an instant power dynamic established, an element of humiliation and it is the kink which feeds my interest in the student/teacher roleplay dynamic.
 
I love to give a spanking. It makes me ridiculously hard. I enjoy the feel of a bare arse but cannot explain what turns me on so much.
 
Absolutely thrilled with my new love of spanking. A few hard swats, a tender caress, a kiss, a lick, another swat...omg. I have never been the giver, wonder if I have it in me?
 
Absolutely thrilled with my new love of spanking. A few hard swats, a tender caress, a kiss, a lick, another swat...omg. I have never been the giver, wonder if I have it in me?

okey dokey!
 
My Daddy only uses his hands for spankings for pleasure and his belt for punishment.

Part of my training involved memorizing the Submissive's Prayer which reminds me to accept my punishment with grace.
 
I've been the giver and receiver, but as I'm 99% sub, I'm much more comfortable being the one straightened out. Hand to ass is preferable. I have a riding crop, but don't use it much anymore. I'd be okay with a paddle and am curious to take a belt. Something about is just so perfectly dirty. I get wet whether I want to participate or not.

I love a good spanking where a little pleasure is interspersed. Hit me until I start to tense and jump, then shove your fingers in my mouth or fuck my pussy with them. I've recently learned I can almost reach orgasm just by being repetitively spanked. It's happened three times now, being punished and challenged to take it until I'm so turned on I can feel my insides clenching. Once allowed to touch myself, it took barely a minute to cum. Sometimes my ass is totally unscathed the day after a good spanking, sometimes it's wicked bruised from a few good hits. Skin can be unpredictable. I like the reminders.
 
I love to be spanked, I get a warm up OTK with his hand, then he switches it up with the paddle, wooden spoon and the loopy..once he thinks I am warmed up enough I either lay on my tummy, or bent over the couch and he strikes me with the cane (love) and the belt..belt is new to our sessions by my request and I am loving it too.
I love the connection the bond that our sessions give, I love knowing I can get into the right head space and handle what he gives me, its a sense of pride, and when I squirm I know he loves it. I love the bruises, marks it leaves and the discomfort.
A great play session also is a good emotional release and I always feel so much better afterwards
 
but what about when Master is away and you NEED a good spanking! any thoughts on this please?
 
am in position bent over his desk... he called to say he would be home and for me to get ready..... the anticipation is driving me wild.
 
I love to give spankings. The power exchange has a lot of psychological appeal to me. When I take a girl over my knee and put her in her place that's quite a rush, and when a woman wants to explore that with me it's very arousing. There's also the anticipation that builds - pulling her over my lap, pulling down her pants and panties or flipping up her skirt. It can be like spanking's version of foreplay. It's also fun to watch her anticipation. The slight tremble, the squirming on my lap as her imagination starts to get the better of her, is followed by the tensing of her body as she anticipates the swats. Then there's the tactile, physical sensation side as well, which is very enjoyable. My hand stings a little as the blood rushes to my palm. There is physical exertion in holding her down and swinging my arm. Her ass gets warmer as her cheeks turn pink and then red. She's vulnerable to me - I can punish, caress and tease, explore her. Hand to cheek over and over, it builds a connection between the two of us. And when I finally push my hand between her thighs and my fingers get soaking wet...

Spank, fuck, cuddle: truly one of the best Trifectas around!
 
I love to give and get spankings, the sweet sting of a thin belt or flogger, the broad burn of a hand or paddle, oh my oh my oh my
 
hands, obviously, which are cheap and usually easy to find, same with hairbrushes and slippers. Paddles can be good although more painful and require prior acquisition.
Got to love those Mancunians, eh ?

Glad it's not just me - the more it hurts, the more I laugh. Which sends completely the wrong signal, I've found. I try explaining it's hysteria kicking in, but to no avail..
What a nightmare Sub :D

I don't like being made to count out loud. I don't know why .....
This is a good idea - thanks ! :devil:
 
spanking, yes please!

I like it when my husband spanks me like a naughty schoolgirl! It gets me in the mood so quick. He slaps one side of my ass and then the other, sometimes hitting me right in the middle. So hot! If anyone out there is curious, I would recommend a light spanking until you reach a comfort level you can live with and one that excites you, not scares you.
 
Back
Top