Cruel?

Hey Sluggmz You're a cunt

just kidding........

essentially your poem boils down to that in my opinion, I wasn't actually calling you a cunt but I kind of was just trying to be funny....

the whole thing cries out, I have sand in my metaphorical vagina because you found someone else so i'm going to blindly lash out like a two year old then pretend that's it's just a joke between friends.

I'd hardly consider that lashing out, I'm capable of much more hostile and demoralizing words than that. Basically I want to relay to her that while she could never regain my trust after her betrayal, I still value her friendship. I'm not offended that you called me a cunt, and I surely won't assume you're some sexist womanizer for using the word.

Why ask if you don't want to know or want us to waste our 'collective time'? If you're going to contradict yourself it's best to reread what you originally posted.

Yes yes I admit, the poem was a miss.
Illegal contraband, I've smuggled in dicks.'
An old German recipe, just vinegar and piss.
And now santa crossed me off the good kid list.

I'm sorry, so sorry.
and I'm sorry for a third time - just in case.
I'll do anything to repay you.. including genocide of an entire race.
 
I'd hardly consider that lashing out, I'm capable of much more hostile and demoralizing words than that. Basically I want to relay to her that while she could never regain my trust after her betrayal, I still value her friendship. I'm not offended that you called me a cunt, and I surely won't assume you're some sexist womanizer for using the word.



Yes yes I admit, the poem was a miss.
Illegal contraband, I've smuggled in dicks.'
An old German recipe, just vinegar and piss.
And now santa crossed me off the good kid list.

I'm sorry, so sorry.
and I'm sorry for a third time - just in case.
I'll do anything to repay you.. including genocide of an entire race.

How bout the bulgarians? They've always bugged me
 
I wrote a poem for a girl I had strong feelings for, and I happened to be best friends with her brother. I didn't take the initiative either, keep in mind she asked me to write her a poem. I was happy to oblige. The day after she showed it to mutual friends and her brother, and I was under ridicule. This was about a year ago and we are still friends, but for christmas I think I'm going to give her this poem :

I wrote you a poem, well here's poem number two.
It's meant to be private, but go ahead be a jew.

You can share it with friends and family alike.
Post it on facebook, you ungrateful kike.

Of course I'm just kidding, I cherish you so.
And care more about you, than you'll ever know.
(Upon realization, I reacted with "woah"
Because all this rhyming was coincidental.)

-

Do you think this will be a very mean gesture or is it suitable? I don't want to damper anyones x-mas.

(btw im not antisemitic)

Well, hello Prince Charming! Aren't you the catch. :rolleyes:
 
Listen, if I've offended you - I am sorry. Sincerely.

I don't really align with yall perfectly, I'm probably half of your age.
A little foolish, whatever, I don't care (ya know?)

I'm not trying to "troll" you. I'm just trying to have fun within the guidelines.

Now come give dad a great big hug.
 
Why is it necessary to include racism? What does that have to do with anything? You may consider yourself any kind of man you like, but we know you only by your choice of words for "humor". If you were shooting for humor you missed the mark by yards. I find nothing humorous in your choice of words. Of course in a free society, you are free to use any words you choose, but then I am free to tell you what a bigoted jackass you are.
 
Back
Top