What peaks your curiosity the most?

Curious about...

How can ghosts have sex with no physical contact?

BOO...Happy Halloweeny
 
Curious if when you answer your own post is that a form of masterbation?...lol
 
As a socioecologist, my curiosity is peaked by the complexity of mating systems and strategies that the evolutionary process has given rise to across species
 
As a socioecologist, my curiosity is peaked by the complexity of mating systems and strategies that the evolutionary process has given rise to across species

So very true and interesting...especially humans lol
 
Curious about why do things always seem more exciting when it's the first time?

Wouldn't it be a great thing if it always felt as good as it did the first time that you done it?...hmmmm just a thought :)
 
Umm...why oh why...do people like fruitcake or mince pie?:rolleyes:
Just typing that gave me the shivers
My mom loves both...and I asked her once..WHY?
and of course , she sweetly replied with an edge,
"Why not? It's delish!"
 
Umm...why oh why...do people like fruitcake or mince pie?:rolleyes:
Just typing that gave me the shivers
My mom loves both...and I asked her once..WHY?
and of course , she sweetly replied with an edge,
"Why not? It's delish!"
My dad loved fruitcake... all kinds. I've never understood it either but have made him several in the past because he liked it so much.

I always liked mincemeat pie.. the apples, raisins and spices is mostly why. Those are my flavours. However in recent years, it has become so overly sweet I really have come to like it less and less and hence, have stopped making it.
 
Mincemeat is an acquired taste that is difficult to fulfill.

It's like a special partner -- rarely found but delightful when it is encountered.
 
I had a thought today...Life is moving fast right before our eyes...before we know it...it will be very far off...Life is our own dream and I guess it is up to us to make it or at least try to make it the way we want it!

As Frank Sinatra said "I did it my way!"

Enjoy the moment :)
 
Curious about why is it that people look at others so much and forget to really look at themselves?
 
Curious about the Man to Woman ratio on lit?

Also, what is the probability of making an intimate connection on lit?

Just some thoughts and thanks for reading :)
 
Happy Friday!

Curious if sex is better on Friday?

Also, why is it that a fish fry always seems to fall on a Friday?
 
Last edited:
Curious what this really accomplishes?

"You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don't make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and then do them well that people can't take their eyes off you.
 
Anything having to do with astronomy, astrophysics (though I don't comprehend the maths), space flight, space exploration, or the possibility of permanent, self-sustaining human colonies away from Earth.
 
Back
Top