A Rebirth

Wet Wednesday

Hopefully tonight we can take some wet pics

Oh? What did You have in mind? ;)

FUNNNN times ;)

Can't wait.
061.gif

Belated Wet Wednesday

Playing with the camera phone in the shower ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
If I was close enough to do your back I would continue washing until we were dirty then clean again

Wet Wednesday

Can't get much wetter than those shower pics. Well, maybe in a full bathtub.

Get pics. Love the soft focus effect.

Hope you are doing well today.

Thank you, Mr. Inspirinious :kiss:
I'm great, tomorrow is Friday! How have you been?

Doing fairly well. Taking it easy today. Settling into the new year.

Have a great Friday. You must be looking forward to the weekend. Any plans?

Doing fairly well. Taking it easy today. Settling into the new year.

Have a great Friday. You must be looking forward to the weekend. Any plans?

Not working :) Having a post-holiday lunch with our parents Saturday. And taking down the Christmas decorations :( Get some picture taking in.

How about you?

Just saw some photos on your index. I'd love to shower with you. You li to fuck in the shower? I love to go down on my girl in the shower.

Great booty pic! Maybe your next AV? Seeing that was a wonderful start to my day. :)

butt why "for Simone"? She never shares any pics. :(

Because I wasn't going to post a thong pic yesterday - she's the reason it's there :)

I'll think about the AV ;) I kinda like the one that is there for now :kiss:

Mmm I still have images of you in the shower... WOWSERS. I want you washing me from head to toe. I would love to see you turned around, looking at that flower tat as you are pressed into the shower wall! :devil:

Mmm I still have images of you in the shower... WOWSERS. I want you washing me from head to toe. I would love to see you turned around, looking at that flower tat as you are pressed into the shower wall! :devil:

I'll see what I can do ;) Maybe herMaster will be up to snapping some pics of me in the shower tonight hehe

Back