hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a shame :D

selfish choice in lovers...i haven't really minded

Your photos are amazing...you are very beautiful, very sexy.

I would love to show you the pleasure having someone make sweet love to your pussy with their mouth can bring anytime. Just call.

hehe well thankyou lovely glad you like them.

heheh well thanks for the offer very tempting

HR

I'd love to find out you sex girl,::p:
Love the stocking pic set and the vids,just makes the old cock throb for your young sexy self!
:rose::nana:

find out you sex?
heheh always nice to know i can turn you on seamus

Once again ... omg, what have i done :)

tsk tsk i know...

Ms F:

I am a little mad. And your recent offerings are all delectable!

love to see you sucking on 3 fingers... now i just wish it was my fist sliding in and out of your cunt while i chew and suck on your clit...

There should have been a y in that ....as in your sexy girl....wonder where the y went?
Damn these iPad auto corrections.....Babe you always turn me on!

i move over to the basket and bring it to you putting it at your feet and kneeling on the other side curious of what might be inside it looks pretty average to me with food and cutlery inside

I lift out the top section of the hamper to reveal the lower portion. This contains ropes, chaines, cuffs, clamps, all manner of bondage equipment, floggers and other toys.

I take out a studded leather collar with rings attached. I place it around your neck and buckle up the straps at the back. "Is that comfortable my dear" I ask as I clip a chain to the ring at the front and pull you close to me.

...so here we are

You seem to be quite athletic in some of those poses. Just as well with the rigorous training I have in mind for you. :D

:) dum dum dummmm

I do like the stockings, and your ass. and your tits, your hair, eyes........... well I guess I like everything about you.

I must confess i taste yummy

I knew that. :devil:

I think you know my opinion of your smoking. I wouldn't let you near my cock with that polution in your mouth. I have enough troubles without getting cancer of the knob. Besides you are smoking hot with out the baccy. :D

That's why i need my kind of mystery too ...

heheh damn i got myself there

You keep getting hotter and this wolf wants a taste.

*spreads pussy for you* making it easier?

love to see you sucking on 3 fingers... now i just wish it was my fist sliding in and out of your cunt while i chew and suck on your clit...

oh god not a fist! that's not going to fit! no fist is gonna go in my pussy

These photos will stay in my mind for a long time. I wish I was there to taste you. Ever tasted a man's cum mixed with your cum?

yes i have i love the taste of cum so i find it soo hot!

There should have been a y in that ....as in your sexy girl....wonder where the y went?
Damn these iPad auto corrections.....Babe you always turn me on!

heheh glad i do it's always fun :p

I lift out the top section of the hamper to reveal the lower portion. This contains ropes, chaines, cuffs, clamps, all manner of bondage equipment, floggers and other toys.

I take out a studded leather collar with rings attached. I place it around your neck and buckle up the straps at the back. "Is that comfortable my dear" I ask as I clip a chain to the ring at the front and pull you close to me.

i look up at you, stroking a hand over my throat my fingers brushing over the leather. "yes sir"

You seem to be quite athletic in some of those poses. Just as well with the rigorous training I have in mind for you. :D

I do like the stockings, and your ass. and your tits, your hair, eyes........... well I guess I like everything about you.

I knew that. :devil:

heheh well thankyou glad you like well alll of me.

I think you know my opinion of your smoking. I wouldn't let you near my cock with that polution in your mouth. I have enough troubles without getting cancer of the knob. Besides you are smoking hot with out the baccy. :D

yes sir i know your opininion on my smoking :pheheh welll thankyou sirr..

I loved everyone of those pics, what a body made me nice and hard. I bet you do taste good tongues out and ready

hehe glad you liked :p had a lot of fun dressing up

maybe a quit-smoking program can be developed substituting penis for cigarettes. a rather thick cigarette (i hope- god!), but a cigarette nevertheless...

Wow!!! Stumbled on this thread and became mesmerized. You are gorgeous! Love the body,the hair, and most of all the attitude. It comes screaming out of your photos. Very hot!

My GOD woman you are GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe don't know why but thankyou :)

Wow!!! Stumbled on this thread and became mesmerized. You are gorgeous! Love the body,the hair, and most of all the attitude. It comes screaming out of your photos. Very hot!

glad you fell over it? heheh i don't scream often but when i do it's all in good fun :p heheh

Holy Crap!

hehe ...what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back