Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
More

I have another 3 pairs to post when I get the chance to take pics.

1 pink microfibre and lace, 1 white with purplr floral print and the 3rd black satin with ruffles

I have another 3 pairs to post when I get the chance to take pics.

1 pink microfibre and lace, 1 white with purplr floral print and the 3rd black satin with ruffles

Waiting eagerly for the black ruffles hmm
Cindy

Today

Todays panties

Attachments

• DSC_0041.jpg
    DSC_0041.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 71
  • DSC_0042.jpg
    DSC_0042.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC_0046.jpg
    DSC_0046.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC_0043.jpg
    DSC_0043.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 66
Okay guys, I have to say, I really don't get it. I was in the adult entertainment biz for over 25 years so I know it is a sexual fetish, but isn't it uncomfortable? I mean there really isn't a lot of room in a pair of panties. I am not knocking it, but it does nothing for me and is a slight turn off as I like "manly men, " and somehow a guy in panties and a bra does not strike me as a manly image. I say go for it if you like it, but it is not my cup of tea. Heck when I come home the bra is the first thing I get off of my body! :D

Attachments

• Laura-At-Friends-Home-1986-.jpg
    Laura-At-Friends-Home-1986-.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 112
Okay guys, I have to say, I really don't get it. I was in the adult entertainment biz for over 25 years so I know it is a sexual fetish, but isn't it uncomfortable? I mean there really isn't a lot of room in a pair of panties. I am not knocking it, but it does nothing for me and is a slight turn off as I like "manly men, " and somehow a guy in panties and a bra does not strike me as a manly image. I say go for it if you like it, but it is not my cup of tea. Heck when I come home the bra is the first thing I get off of my body! :D

but you still have those cute lil panties in place :kiss::kiss::):devil:

Very Nice

Let's get those bottoms off too.

You mean Like this?:D

Attachments

• Incredible-Body-On-Such-a-Little-Lady.jpg
    Incredible-Body-On-Such-a-Little-Lady.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
My new panties!

Just bought my 1st pair of panties an hour ago! I can't wait to fill them up with my hot cream!!

Attachments

• for_huck.JPG
    for_huck.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 418
todays stripes:kiss::kiss::devil:

Attachments

• IMG_7363[1].JPG
    IMG_7363[1].JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_7366[1].JPG
    IMG_7366[1].JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 51