Brat's Hideout!

Love pumpkin pie but the flavored stuff just tastes to chemical to me.

And I did post the other picture on the Michigan thread.

Real pumpkin pie is better, hands down, a little caramel sauce to dip.... drool.
I'm really excited for Oct1st. I have numerous people promising me venison for my stews and pot pies once they bag a deer. Hopefully it's a good and safe season for all!
But it's still 80° here, so we'll refrain from all the fall talk until it hits 45°.

I saw brat yesterday driving around my area side streets.

ZQ7Ua9t.jpg

*"It's that feeling of being at home with someone that we crave so much, and that makes the actual act of sex so pleasurable." Saw this quote somewhere online and enjoyed it.
Jogging threw the community wearing the ole man's sweater. The leaves are just turning gold, orange, and red. Soon the crunching underfoot will be nature's symphony, orchestrated by me. I love these mornings!

Okay, I get it.. you are an exhibitionist.

Men... We get it. You have penises. But since women aren't as visual as you... WHY are you posting profile pictures and AVs of your penis?!
My AV is a cute description of me in a nutshell. I'm straddling a golden squirt gun, sitting on towels, ready to go. I'm wearing stockings because they make me feel sexy.
Your profile and AV cock, on the other hand, show no creativity. I do give props to those who do make it erotic and fun, if it's in a contraption to show off your bdsm side, cool. I won't roll my eyes. But the ones where it is belly botton and penis.. who is this for?! Other men since men are visual? Hey, if that's your thing, that's cool as well.
I would like to hear from men who have had women PM them just because of their penis picture.
Once I made a comment in another thread about how I didn't want to see them unless it was terribly impressive. Instant 20 PMs of soda can dongs.
Please. Show me what's between your ears. Your mind is more attractive. Besides, if all else fails, no one fucks me better then me. ;)

Would you want a cock that requires a full-sized hat? I mean, what would you even do with it?

Not full sized, per say.... but not the same size as a Mr Potato hat either.
Oh, I would find great use. Somehow. :devil: Although penetration is one of my favorite aspects of sex, sometimes non-peni is just as good, especially when a monster cock is involved!

Men... We get it. You have penises. But since women aren't as visual as you... WHY are you posting profile pictures and AVs of your penis?!
My AV is a cute description of me in a nutshell. I'm straddling a golden squirt gun, sitting on towels, ready to go. I'm wearing stockings because they make me feel sexy.
Your profile and AV cock, on the other hand, show no creativity. I do give props to those who do make it erotic and fun, if it's in a contraption to show off your bdsm side, cool. I won't roll my eyes. But the ones where it is belly botton and penis.. who is this for?! Other men since men are visual? Hey, if that's your thing, that's cool as well.
I would like to hear from men who have had women PM them just because of their penis picture.
Once I made a comment in another thread about how I didn't want to see them unless it was terribly impressive. Instant 20 PMs of soda can dongs.
Please. Show me what's between your ears. Your mind is more attractive. Besides, if all else fails, no one fucks me better then me. ;)

You already stated I'm the answer at the start of your post. For me at least, it is purely because I'm an exhibitionist. I enjoy others seeing me naked. And I am bisexual, so yes it is up there for other guys as well. It's up there for me. Knowing people can see it.

Last edited:
Thank you for your honest response. Intriguing. And nice to have my suspicions confirmed. :cool:

Thank you for your honest response. Intriguing. And nice to have my suspicions confirmed. :cool:

No problem. I'm nothing if not frank. That's just speaking for myself of course. Besides, I'm quite proud of my body in that photo. I've gained some weight since then due to a car accident. It's also a goal, to look like that again

You'll get there! It's all about how much you want it! Too bad your not in Mich we could work out together!

You'll get there! It's all about how much you want it! Too bad your not in Mich we could work out together!

I'm still healing from the car accident. Going through a flare up right now where my entire body aches. Makes it difficult to work out

Back