could YOU give a flying fuck what some immigrant yank whore does next?

hobbit.

Gods rep on Earth.
Me neither, even if her husband is the next worst thing to Adolf Hitler.
get a grip usOFa you are so yesterday.

That might, more accurately be, "some illegal immigrant whore." It's not clear she's legally a Yank. She was supposedly going to give a statement clearing that up, but it never happened.

That might, more accurately be, "some illegal immigrant whore." It's not clear she's legally a Yank. She was supposedly going to give a statement clearing that up, but it never happened.

possibly fake news?

possibly fake news?

That she didn't have the claimed degree in architecture and didn't really qualify for the "genius" status she entered into the States under to pose for nude photos and fuck rich pigs? No, I don't think that part is fake news. :D

That she didn't have the claimed degree in architecture and didn't really qualify for the "genius" status she entered into the States under to pose for nude photos and fuck rich pigs? No, I don't think that part is fake news. :D

what if she doesnt really exist and is just a tax scam? or has her own email server? or was a draft dodger who hid in plain sight as a sports coach?

At least the apparition, if that's what it is, looks and (usually) dresses good.

Back