Ladies for naughty email exchanges and more

bleublood

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 22, 2010
Posts
1,200
Hi: :)

I am an older, (I still have most of my body parts and they still mostly work LOL), married, bored, slightly bi-curious, male looking for ladies for email exchanges and more. I had a couple of long time friends that life seems to have taken away. So, I am on the search again. I use yahoo mail.

One night stands have their place. But, I prefer to have a long term friendship. While I am primarily looking for erotic exchanges I think it is more enjoyable when you know something about the other person. When there is a connection. That being said, not every email or message has to be erotic in nature. Friendship is a good thing.

Depending on levels of trust, our conversations may evolve into voice, picture/video exchange etc. I am not really looking to meet, but who knows.... I am in the greater Houston area but sometimes travel around the state. There are only a few things that are taboo with me.

I am ultra-discrete and require the same. I am a professional (who still works), relatively hwp and am looking for the same.

There you go. Drop me a line. We can compare a few notes and see if we want to go forward. I look forward to hearing from you.

Ciao
 
Back
Top