Anal Sex Fantasies

Yes!

I love all kinds of assplay, and being a virgin isn't a turn off. It is something we can explore together, and that is a turn on.
 
Umm...sounds like a rhetorical question. Experience is always nice....but using ones "particular set of skills" for someone's first time.....yes please.
 
I've always wanted to have a guy cum in my ass. I love porn that shows it (just wish there was more). Of course, I'm pretty new to all this.
 
I've always wanted to have a guy cum in my ass. I love porn that shows it (just wish there was more). Of course, I'm pretty new to all this.

Oh sweetheart, you aren't watching the right kind of porn if you aren't finding much.

Anal virgin here too and intend to keep it that way a little longer. :) I've never, ever had a guy tell me it was a turn off!
 
Anal is a first on the list for fetish. I've been with and two girls (including MrsK) who we're anal virgins...and gladly gave that up to me.... all but (no pun) one had had anal, and they all ave enjoyed it.... MrsK has moon-shot orgasm from anal.

I seem to get the ladies comfortable with me...even if they had a not so pleasurable experience with some knuckle-head who just rammed away... When they let me in...I certainly paid close attention to there pleasure... for there, I hope their hubbies are pumping their asses
 
Flirted with a girl online a few years back and we got all hot and heavy with each other. She admitted this fantasy. Said she'd come to my town so she could do it for real. But I had a gf at the time and didn't want to cheat on her. The other girl knew about my gf and didn't care. Got to say, I often think back on what could have been and a part of me regrets not taking this wonderful chance.

So no, it wasn't at all a turn off that she hadn't done it before. If anything it was a bit of a turn on. Like GatorThat8her said - something we could have explored and experienced together.
 
I love anal sex. At times I have been obsessed with it. However, I recognize that most women either haven't tried it, or have tried it and don't like it. According to studies, the number of women who do it on a regular basis is around twenty-five percent. So I never go into an encounter with an expectation of experiencing it. If it happens, great, and if not, I do whatever it takes to enjoy the situation without it.

I don't consider an anal virgin a turn off, but I don't consider her condition a turn on, either. Rather, she may be an opportunity, but one I would only pursue at her speed. Many women are turned off by men clumsily rushing into anal, or more often, trying to initiate it without first discussing the matter. Most women who say they don't like it have only tried it one time, and that was with a man who didn't know what he was doing.
 
I have been wanting to enjoy this for a wile... I have only been able to use my finger in the back door while I lick the front door :)
 
An anal virgin would so good, I wish my wife would partake in this, I did it as a kid with a friend and it was really good stuff.
 
Love to break in a woman for anal sex.. Its a challenge for me , most dont think a nine wide can fit.. but with lube and tenderness.. it all works.
 
I'd have to say, as a woman who was just "pumped away at" ... that first experience with anal did turn me off, incredibly so, and for a good number of years. It took having a FWB that was gentle and patient for me to learn to not only enjoy, but love anal sex. Now, it's one of those darker desires that I don't engage in often ... It could very easily become too much!

I have other areas where I'm "virgin" and one thing I've found ... it's definitely NOT a turn-off. Sometimes, its like soflabbwlvr said ... it's neither a turn-on or a turn-off, just an piqued interest.

I definitely encourage you to lose that particular cherry, but to a thoughtful lover. In the end *snickers at her bad, unintentional pun* you won't regret it!
 
Some great advice and responses!... Thanks.

I'm scared and apprehensive but still intrigued and excited about trying it. I thought, being new to it, it might be a turn off to have to go slow and "train" me to take it. Although I'm no blushing virgin, I don't have a ton of variety of experience so you'll have to forgive my naivete.

I've just recently been reading about "Daddy" types who might be the right sort of partner for me in this exploration.

As for returning the favour, hadn't even thought of that. Another new idea to consider :)
 
I've just recently been reading about "Daddy" types who might be the right sort of partner for me in this exploration.

A real man worth his salt will take his time, but a Daddy is an exceptional choice. There's a thread of us that love Daddies if you'd like to come talk to a few. We never turn down anyone's interest!
Once you try it, I'm sure you'll love it, too. :rose:
 
Any guys out there into anal sex with women? Is a woman being an anal virgin a turn off?

Are you kidding?

I think there are loads of guys who, A) love fucking their woman in the ass, and B) would love to break in a virgin ass. But training anyone to anal sex takes lots of patience (and lube!).
 
Back
Top